Changes and Patch/Dungeon Development on Legacy Servers

Hello everyone. I am as excited for legacy servers as most of you are but I have some questions.

I would like to ask your opinion about changes(QoL vs Visual) and patch development(extremely serious issue).

When it comes to changes, there are some people who want QoL changes which just doesn't make any sense... LFD, LFR, Summon Stones and all these stuff ruined WoW, which is why we want to go back... On the other hand, why are visual changes problematic for you? If my character has long or short hair, it does not effect your vanilla experience, but if my character has spell of different color, then it gets ruined? I loved glyph of chain heal for example, it gave chain heal watery appearance and was awesome. Also, what about adding some class quests? Warriors, Mages, Warlocks and Rogues had tons of class quests that helped them get immersed into their character. Priests had 1 lousy quest at level 5 and then nothing until level 53.

Also regarding patches. Keep in mind guys, that Molten Core was introduced in patch 1.1.0, when talents were "awful" compared to 1.12.1 --- Stratholme(which some people think provided pre-raid BiS gear) was introduced in 1.3.0. This is well illustrated by the fact, that UBRS was 15 men when it was first introduced, while Stratholme was 10 men. But the patches empowered players so much, that UBRS no longer needed 15 men and Stratholme was 5 men-able. So why did Molten Core stay 40 men even in 1.12.1? That's why lot of raid members were afk during MC, because players no longer needed 40 men to do it... This is something Blizzard has to address... 1.12.1 patch is only logical for Naxxramas, the rest of the raids are irrelevant with those new talents and better abilities...

Sincerely,

Lasha

Naxxramas is still full of gear check bosses. You’ll still need a group with tier 2 and 2.5 to get around.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Naxxramas is still full of gear check bosses. You’ll still need a group with tier 2 and 2.5 to get around.
    That's why I said, that only raid that is relevant for 1.12.1 patch is Naxxramas. AQ 40 is close, but rest of the raids are significantly easier with that patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lashab View Post
    That's why I said, that only raid that is relevant for 1.12.1 patch is Naxxramas. AQ 40 is close, but rest of the raids are significantly easier with that patch.
    They will be easier anyway due to people have more experience with the game. I’m pretty sure a lot of people can manage most of MC with greens. BWL is also gear check. Vael is a pain if not impossible if you aren’t geared enough. The same goes for Nef and the dragon that healed which I’ve forgotten the name of.