Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Ergo proxy? xD
    Yes it is.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    Liberals already got em wearing skinny jeans aka women clothes. it's a shame what they've done to the world.

And we have guys who wear or wore kilts. I'm willing to take a bet those Scottish lads are far more manlier than you'll ever be based on how insecure you are regarding yours and others masculinity .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks. I don't need to hide my flaws to feel good enough about myself to make it through half a day without a breakdown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41971587

MORE IN LINK

Personally I find make up on men hideous, especially when it's too much which is almost usually always the case
    Never had a problem with men wearing make-up. The only issue I have is how it is labeled.

What makes it "Men's make-up"? What is the reason to split it up by sex (Male and Female)? Make up is make up. Unless there is something specific that makes it for Men, and not Women.

RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I understand the practical aspect of it, like reducing glare when on camera and stuff like that. Other than that, wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41971587

A growing number of young GAY and BI men are wearing make-up and big brands are embracing the trend. Could the stigma around male cosmetics finally be disappearing?

Personally I find make up on men hideous, especially when it's too much which is almost usually always the case

I fixed that for you. No normal man would wear makeup.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-11-20 at 08:08 PM.

This comes down to sales. Why sell to 50% of the population when you can try for 100%. I will never wear make up and no man ever should. The state of men is declining fast been replaced with limp wristed oxygen theives that cannot even change a tyre on a car let alone the oil.
    Last edited by Unhinged; 2017-11-20 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Celebrities, news people, etc have been doing it for years, why not the general male public as well. That being said, I wouldn't wear it.
    Only when on camera, and they dont do it by choice. Its done to make shows look better and to diffuse bright lighting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    This comes down to sales. Why sell to 50% of the population when you can try for 100%. I will never wear nake up amd no man ever should. The state of men is declining fast been replaced with limp wristed oxygen tgeives tgat cannot even change a tyre on a car let alone the oil.
    Every insult to a man's perceived lack of masculinity, is a direct insult to women. Think about that for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Literally everyone you see on television gets touched up by a makeup artist before they go air. I have a bunch of mates who are Jeopardy and other similar gameshow contests/winners and they were all touched up, irrelevant of gender.
    Going off that, I do musicals, plays, general stage performance all the time. We usually sit through about 30 minutes of makeup as an extra, and if we have lines, it can be hours.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Every insult to a man's perceived lack of masculinity, is a direct insult to women. Think about that for a moment.
    Even the notion of small penises?

Feminine vanity is not a good trait for men to have.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to nature, where traits for one sex are not as valued for the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Even the notion of small penises?
    Well, something along the lines of "You don't have the balls to..." Means in order to be brave, you must be a man with testicles. In a roundabout way, it basically says since women don't have testicles, they cannot be as brave as a man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Welcome to nature, where traits for one sex are not as valued for the other.
    Welcome to the new world where those archaic views are going away day by day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if someone wears makeup. It's not my place to play fashion police.

That being said I do thinks it's largely vain and unnecessary.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    History is full of male attire and makeup that makes today's populace uncomfortable. Like anything abnormal at this time it'll take time for it to be more mainstream. Or not.

Personally I am not a fan of makeup on guys that emulates feminine styles but there's plenty of (colourful) stuff that could impress me.
    Last edited by mmoc8167bb6457; 2017-11-20 at 08:20 PM.

Deleted
    Well, something along the lines of "You don't have the balls to..." Means in order to be brave, you must be a man with testicles. In a roundabout way, it basically says since women don't have testicles, they cannot be as brave as a man.
    That's balls, not the dick. Which is actually an interesting perspective, the penis isn't used as much in language to indicate a strong man, as the balls are.

Been seeing a lot of dudes with make up lately. They look ridiculous if you ask me, just like women do, but for them it's the norm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I don't care if someone wears makeup. It's not my place to play fashion police.

That being said I do thinks it's largely vain and unnecessary.
    As are so many things in life *shrugs*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    That's balls, not the dick. Which is actually an interesting perspective, the penis isn't used as much in language to indicate a strong man, as the balls are.
    lol, no the penis is just a joke to itself. Children draw penis's on things to be funny. I don't know what it is, but there is just something funny about seeing a penis anywhere besides attached to a body.

Such as the pilot who drew a penis in the sky, that was comic gold!

No its not. If you cannoy change tyres or oil as a woman you are an idiot as well. The notion was more of how society is moving more towards a narcissistic outlook and skills once learned are not happening with the new generations.

Nothing here is insulting women. Does teasing a mans lack of masculinity necause his pecker is tiny also an insult to women? Is saying a woman is strong(a masculine trait) insulting to men?

Is every joke about womens lack a femininity a direct insult to men? What a ridiculous statement.