Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    This fall/winter season of sports is so bizarre. Like, up is down and down is to the left.
    No kidding, my NFL pool has had some retarded results like the Bills losing to the Jets last week. Seems like there is more parity or teams are just all kind of meh. Not a lot of outliers as far as dominant teams in NHL right now aside from Tampa and St Louis with pretty good records out of the gate. The schedule is so dumb, Toronto and Pittsburgh have both played 18 games, while Carolina and San Jose have both played 14. I don't get why the schedule can't be more evened out.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I love three way trades, except when a team like Ottawa gets a player like Duchene.
    Really wasn't much of an upgrade imo, at least not what they gave up. All it did was push signing someone off for another year. Ottawa could literally be gutted after next year if they don't get their FA's signed.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Really wasn't much of an upgrade imo, at least not what they gave up. All it did was push signing someone off for another year. Ottawa could literally be gutted after next year if they don't get their FA's signed.
    They could also be relocating within a year. Ottawa council votes on a downtown arena soon, if it doesn't get approved, it sounds like the team will get moved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    They could also be relocating within a year. Ottawa council votes on a downtown arena soon, if it doesn't get approved, it sounds like the team will get moved.
    Man that Nordique team is going to look great. Also, the Quebec City guys were told to wait on a team becoming available. Ala the Jets treatment.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    Man that Nordique team is going to look great. Also, the Quebec City guys were told to wait on a team becoming available. Ala the Jets treatment.
    Wouldn't have a problem with that, Quebec City kinda got shafted because of a few factors, some of which were out of their control. Wouldn't be adverse to having a team in southern Ontario like London or Kitchener, if an arena was ever built to suit an NHL team.

Turris with a goal and an assist in his first game, looked pretty good.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turris with a goal and an assist in his first game, looked pretty good.
    He's a good player, think you guys are gonna like your center depth going forward here

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    He's a good player, think you guys are gonna like your center depth going forward here
    If we just get everyone healthy I think we will be in good shape. Could see us going after a better 3rd pairing Dman or a 2nd line winger at the trade deadline though. I think that's why Poile wanted to keep his 1st rounder.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    If we just get everyone healthy I think we will be in good shape. Could see us going after a better 3rd pairing Dman or a 2nd line winger at the trade deadline though. I think that's why Poile wanted to keep his 1st rounder.
    Well, we got a surplus of right Wingers in TO. Soshnikov and Leivo for instance, and I think Lou is trying to trade one of them.

Edit: because Google autocorrects Wingers
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2017-11-13 at 03:38 AM.

Well, we got a surplus of right Winters in TO. Soshnikov and Leivo for instance, and I think Lou is trying to trade one of them.
    Who knows where we will go. I didn't really see the Turris thing until the rumor of a failed attempt.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp, AM34 is still god tier, and the Habs got their shit kicked in.

Looks like tsns annual who to trade Nylander for segment is popping back up.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Looks like tsns annual who to trade Nylander for segment is popping back up.
    Just another reason why I don't like TSN. So glad that more games are on Sportsnet now.

I'm really happy about this Turris trade so far, our 2nd line looks as good or better than the 1st most nights.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 shots every time the flames give the puck away and the other team scores off it weoooo love this gong show of a team

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really happy about this Turris trade so far, our 2nd line looks as good or better than the 1st most nights.
    Meanwhile, Duchene has been a ghost for Ottawa. I love it!

Meanwhile, Duchene has been a ghost for Ottawa. I love it!
    Yeah someone posted his stats since the trade, it's been pretty brutal. Never really understood the trade from Ottawa's stand point. They basically traded a whole lot for a guy not much better just to deal with the same mess next year? Crazy

I'm hoping Ottawa goes to Europe more often. Can't help but feel it's a matter of games before Duchene kicks it in and they go on a winning streak. Will be glad if I'm wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP Pacific division. Vegas is in first and they look like the old psycopaths and lunatics Raiders. Bunch of castoffs playing their collective ass off.

It's nice to see two line mates near each other in points again. We haven't had that for awhile. Closest we got was Sedins and Benn/Seguin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope Dorsett finds his feet off the ice, what a tough blow. When he started getting symptoms again I felt that there was a good possibility he wouldn't be cleared to play again, but the news still sucks.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.