Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Ignorant are you shitting me they are fucking robbing a retail outlet, their target is to get money not execute people randomly. You are talking a lot of paranoid delusional nonsense, and if they were going to kill you, why not protect your son as opposed to increasing the chances he could be killed or injured.

And no I don't think the world is some Utopia, I also don't think it's Doom every fucking where. And how they feel about my life is irrelevant, what they do is, and if I had my son, I am not going to fucking shoot it out without cause. It helps in life not to be fucking dumber than the scum you are going on about.
    Read up about the criminality in Brazil and stop being ignorant, seriously. You're passing off as laughable. Them aiming at you means they will shoot you. Again, this is not some utopian nonsense so the safest bet is to kill them first. You don't outrun guns, this is real life.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-11-21 at 12:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    One of the thugs literally pointed their gun at him, he had no choice but to fire back.
    Are you fucking HIGH?

Watch the video, the only danger that the gunman posed to this idiots kid was the what he put himself and his kid up for before handing the child over to the woman between the two shelves.

He should have protected his kid, just his kid.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    They're pointing a deadly weapon at people and you're asking how they were menacing? The SJW blinders can't be that effective can they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Another sjw who obviously has no idea what criminals are like in Brazil.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    If someone is carrying gun while committing a crime and point it at you? Yeah, that would be a justified shooting.

So your argument boils down to, he should have waited until they shot him or his son dead? Makes a lot of sense.
    Unless you are psychic, how do you know someone will shoot? I am saying that until someone actually proves through actual, tangible action that they are a threat to you you should not murder them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read up about the criminality in Brazil and stop being ignorant, seriously. You're passing off as laughable.
    I have read up on the criminality in Brazil, it isn't fucking mars, I am not talking about unzipping the robbers pants Sherlock, I am saying if you have a kid you don't fucking engage in a shoot out or in this dipshits case initiate one. They do actually have fucking police and law enforcement in Brazil, or had you not read that fucking much as yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

If someone is carrying gun while committing a crime and point it at you? Yeah, that would be a justified shooting.

So your argument boils down to, he should have waited until they shot him or his son dead? Makes a lot of sense.
    Yes, he should have waited until the Robber asked for his Social Security number and Photo ID, and slapped hi... WTF are you talking about, they were robbing the fucking store, they are there for the money in the store, the guy with the kid involved himself in a gun battle he didn't have to.

I have read up on the criminality in Brazil, it isn't fucking mars, I am not talking about unzipping the robbers pants Sherlock, I am saying if you have a kid you don't fucking engage in a shoot out or in this dipshits case initiate one. They do actually have fucking police and law enforcement in Brazil, or had you not read that fucking much as yourself.
    And why do you think orders for police and military police is to shoot first, ask questions later? Because it's fun?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, he should have waited until the Robber asked for his Social Security number and Photo ID, and slapped hi... WTF are you talking about, they were robbing the fucking store, they are there for the money in the store, the guy with the kid involved himself in a gun battle he didn't have to.
    Ah, I see. Because no one has ever been robbed and killed for money.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Unless you are psychic, how do you know someone will shoot? I am saying that until someone actually proves through actual, tangible action that they are a threat to you you should not murder them.
    Aiming your gun at someone is a tangible action. How slow can you be? Only an idiot would wait for them to start shooting before reacting. This is not some movie where criminals have a code of honor.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-11-21 at 12:53 AM.

And why do you think orders for police and military police is to shoot first, ask questions later? Because it's fun?
    In the good old days, when the RoE in Iraq was to engage any armed military aged males. Was some shit when the RoE became wait until they shot first.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

ultimately these morons would be caught,
    if it was a bank with a hell of a lot more security around it, maybe, but this was just a drug store. people robbing small stores usually never get caught, especially ones wearing masks.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/off-duty-...150222914.html

IDK that I would have been willing to do this while carrying my child, but good on him for taking out the trash.
    The gun in close proximity was likely considered less of a threat to the child than they were.
    Had they fired their weapons, would the effect been much different, even if not hitting the father or the child.
    I don't believe so.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Aiming your gun at someone is a tangible action. How slow can you be?
    Aiming a gun is aiming a gun. Shooting a gun is shooting a gun. You don't know if the person will shoot until they actually shoot.

Any person at any time could snap and murder you. That person next to you making a sandwich could lunge their knife into your throat. Do you kill them just in case?

10+ Year Old Account
    They can do what they want, this guy was holding his son, pay attention, because that is the issue, not with him shooting some scum bag, seriously go fucking knock one out and come back when you are less excited jesus

Pointing a gun at someone makes you threat and that is a tangible action. Fuck your wait and see if they shot you crap.

You only get to wait and see once.

- - - Updated - - -

They can do what they want, this guy was holding his son, pay attention, because that is the issue, not with him shooting some scum bag, seriously go fucking knock one out and come back when you are less excited jesus
    Right he was a threat to both him and his son. You only get to wait and see if they shoot once.....

The guy was in the right.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Calling human beings filth. Dehumanization is fascist.
    They are Filth. As all violent criminals are. They are literal sub humans and I care little they died being thugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I see. Because no one has ever been robbed and killed for money.
    I am sure some have been killed robbed and raped where they fucking stood during such events, however that isn't what was happening, and all the woulda coulda shoulda in your conjecture, doesn't excuse the fact the danger was presented to a kid who didn't have to be by a lunatic firing a gun one handed while holding his son, the guys a dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Pointing a gun at someone makes you threat and that is a tangible action. Fuck your wait and see if they shot you crap.

You only get to wait and see once.
    Aiming a gun does not guarantee a willingness to shoot. As such the threat is purely theoretical. You don't have certainty that the person will shoot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    if it was a bank with a hell of a lot more security around it, maybe, but this was just a drug store. people robbing small stores usually never get caught, especially ones wearing masks.
    Then you let them not get caught you don't fucking put your kid in harm's way and shoot it out one handed like a dumb ass.

So? You seem extremely moralist. In any case just standing there is more risk for both him and the child. The safest path is to get rid of the threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    They are Filth. As all violent criminals are. They are literal sub humans and I care little they died being thugs.
    a) How were they violent? Who did they actually hurt? b) Yeah, calling people subhuman is fascist talk.

Sounds completely thoughtless and stupid to do that while holding a child in his hand, the guy sounds like an idiot, I don't know about taking out the fucking trash, but I do think very little of someone who put their own kid in harm's way to try to play Charles fucking Bronson.
    "One of the men - Jefferson Alves, 24 - then reportedly pointed his weapon at Mr Souza, who drew his pistol and is seen on camera shooting the attacker at close range."

Yeah, thoughtless and stupid to defend himself whilst in danger...

a) How were they violent? Who did they actually hurt? b) Yeah, calling people subhuman is fascist talk.
    "Bandits" in Brazil have a seriously notorious reputation of killing people without hesitation, so better safe than sorry...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-11-21 at 12:59 AM.