Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Right he was a threat to both him and his son. You only get to wait and see if they shoot once.....

The guy was in the right.
    He was a threat, maybe he could have raped them too, seriously man use some evolved sense, it was a robbery they were there for money and this idiot fired a gun one handed with his son in the other because he is a fucking moron.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    People that don't stand in the way while the robbers clear out the cash register usually don't get shot. You usually ONLY become a target if you attempt to interfere with the robbery. By pulling out a gun, for example. Up until this point you're a bystander and more than likely to get out of it with a shock. But alive. Your kid too.
    Why take the Risk. If a criminal pointed a Gun at me and I had the means to put them down on the spot I would without hesitation. Subhuman thug trash doesn't deserve to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Aiming a gun does not guarantee a willingness to shoot. As such the threat is purely theoretical. You don't have certainty that the person will shoot.
    Waving a gun is the threat itself. If you pull out a gun you sure as shit better use it or it will be used on you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    If that is actually the mandate they're given, I have no questions anymore about all the police violence. What a crap modus to operate under.

People that don't stand in the way while the robbers clear out the cash register usually don't get shot. You usually ONLY become a target if you attempt to interfere with the robbery. By pulling out a gun, for example. Up until this point you're a bystander and more than likely to get out of it with a shock. But alive. Your kid too.
    Not in Brazil you're not (the scum there often kill bystanders in these scenarios just for the fun of it). This article is about Brazil, what usually happens in rich countries is completely irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    "One of the men - Jefferson Alves, 24 - then reportedly pointed his weapon at Mr Souza, who drew his pistol and is seen on camera shooting the attacker at close range."

Yeah, thoughtless and stupid to defend himself whilst in danger...

[FYI -- "Bandits" in Brazil will kill you without hesitation, so better safe than sorry]
    Pointed his gun at Jefferson Alves in a ROBBERY, I am sure the gun was pointed lots of places, so cover your fucking sun and protect your kid, you don't start firing with kid in hand AND one handed.

Seriously you going to really stretch this hard to overlook the good sense this moron should have had?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    a) How were they violent? Who did they actually hurt? b) Yeah, calling people subhuman is fascist talk.
    I'd rather call them sub human trash than defend criminals. but hey that just seems like a normal thing to me.

So the new standard is "good guy from south america with a gun"?

Aiming a gun is aiming a gun. Shooting a gun is shooting a gun. You don't know if the person will shoot until they actually shoot.

Any person at any time could snap and murder you. That person next to you making a sandwich could lunge their knife into your throat. Do you kill them just in case?
    Please go do the world a favor and aim a gun at a cop. If you're not immediately killed then please explain to him that what you're doing is not a threat because you have no intent to pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    seriously man use some evolved sense.
    The guy clearly valued his life and his sons life over what you consider "Evolved sense" is. You only get to wait and see if someone shoots once.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good on the cop for defending himself and his child from this situation. These criminals risked their life the moment they started pointing guns at innocent people. While all deaths like these are sad and pointless I won’t blame the cop or shed any tears for these people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Not in Brazil you're not. This article is about Brazil, what usually happens in rich countries is completely irrelevant.
    In the Wildest of west here in the U.S nobody fucking murdered kids during robberies on the regular.

Do you get that, scumbag or not the scumbags want fucking money.

They didn't fucking put a plan together to fulfill their dream of murdering childrens while in the arms of their fathers shooting up the place

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Yeah, thoughtless and stupid to defend himself whilst in danger...
    He shot first. So he wasn't actually in danger.

Waving a gun is the threat itself. If you pull out a gun you sure as shit better use it or it will be used on you.
    It's not. Did they say they were going to shoot?

Aiming a gun is aiming a gun. Shooting a gun is shooting a gun. You don't know if the person will shoot until they actually shoot.

Any person at any time could snap and murder you. That person next to you making a sandwich could lunge their knife into your throat. Do you kill them just in case?
    Horrible comparison. The correct comparison would be that they already held the knife to my neck.

Seriously you going to really stretch this hard to overlook the good sense this moron should have had?
    He chose to kill the guy and end the risk to his Son, Sounds like good sense to me. If he didn't both him and his son could have been shot.

Sorry you don't play a game of chance when someone has a gun pointed at you.

Pointed his gun at Jefferson Alves in a ROBBERY, I am sure the gun was pointed lots of places, so cover your fucking sun and protect your kid, you don't start firing with kid in hand AND one handed.

Go look at the countless videos/reports from Brazil of robbers killing people, even those with their hands up or hiding from them... then go preach your morality crap elsewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy clearly valued his life and his sons life over what you consider "Evolved sense" is. You only get to wait and see if someone shoots once.
    No, he didn't he fucking started firing with his kid in his hand, any father would have thought about their kid, which is generally why most people own guns to begin with to protect themselves and their families, this guy put his in jeopardy needlessly.

It's not. Did they say they were going to shoot?
    Many laws in many country's disagree with you. Yes pointing a gun at someone is a threat, Go try it on anyone else with a gun and see what happens to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Please go do the world a favor and aim a gun at a cop. If you're not immediately killed then please explain to him that what you're doing is not a threat because you have no intent to pull the trigger.
    That the laws are fucked up and that cops are a) armed in the first place and b) allowed to shoot people that aren't actually endangering them, doe snot prove em wrong. It just proves that the laws must change.

If I had any say the cop would be tried for murder.

Many laws in many country's disagree with you. Yes pointing a gun at someone is a threat, Go try it on anyone else with a gun and see what happens to you.
    Something being law does not make it right. Slavery was legal.

In the Wildest of west here in the U.S nobody fucking murdered kids during robberies on the regular.

Do you get that, scumbag or not the scumbags want fucking money.

They didn't fucking put a plan together to fulfill their dream of murdering childrens while in the arms of their fathers shooting up the place
    In the wildest of west you didn't have the kind of criminals you find in Brazil. They regularly kill bystanders because it's FUN.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-11-21 at 01:05 AM.

No, he didn't he fucking started firing with his kid in his hand, any father would have thought about their kid, which is generally why most people own guns to begin with to protect themselves and their families, this guy put his in jeopardy needlessly.
    Seems like his gun protected them just fine and killed the POS.