Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    You cannot wait for someone to shoot you before defending yourself, because you will no longer be able to defend yourself, as you are dead. Aiming a gun at someone is a direct threat and shows intent to take someone's life, and that is the (completely justified) reason that it is illegal in every single country with a functioning justice system.

Your position cannot be defended with anything resembling a sound argument.
    No but you need to be able to read a situation, which is why this bullshit narrative having a gun is always going to save or protect you is bullshit, with some people adding a gun to the equation just makes the situation that much more unsafe especially for everyone else around.

There is a reason why guns became restricted as fuck a way way back.

There is a difference between feeling threatened and feeling your life is in jeopardy, if you can't determine the difference you probably shouldn't have a gun, and you damn sure shouldn't have one if putting other peoples lives at risk our of some paranoid fear or some other bullshit.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Meh... naive people like you and Elba are what make SJWs a running joke, but keep stroking that misplaced morality ego of yours like no tomorrow... as long as it makes you feel good about yourselves, that's all that matters.
    Being against murder and being pro facts over feelings makes you an SJW. The more you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Simple: The person who, in any situation, fires the first shot, is the one in the wrong.
    Because criminals care so much about being in the wrong, cant you hear yourself? it makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Also believe it or not this is not the first time a dad holding a baby in brazil kills a robber, happened in 2016 to, video is online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh... naive people like you and Elba are what make SJWs a running joke, but keep stroking that misplaced morality ego of yours like no tomorrow... as long as it makes you feel good about yourselves, that's all that matters.
    Naive you never even fucking fired a gun talking all this shit about what you should or shouldn't do, ok fuck morality then since you are obviously a gun happy, how about some fucking sense or logic or knowledge of ballistics.

Please educate me on your knowledge Daedius please tell me why you wouldn't ever fire a fucking gun one handed, please go ahead I am waiting please tell me you fucking know how guns work, for all this nonsense you spew

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Because criminals care so much about being in the wrong, cant you hear yourself? it makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Also believe it or not this is not the first time a dad holding a baby in brazil kills a robber, happened in 2016 to, video is online.
    We have people here talking about shooting it out with kids under their arms one handed, SO SLOW DOWN Parnoid, the stupid is pretty fucking filled up all around.

Being against murder and being pro facts over feelings makes you an SJW. The more you know.
    You have a very warped sense of what murder is... so I'll take your argument like a grain of dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Naive you never even fucking fired a gun talking all this shit about what you should or shouldn't do, ok fuck morality then since you are obviously a gun happy, how about some fucking sense or logic or knowledge of ballistics.

Please educate me on your knowledge Daedius please tell me why you wouldn't ever fire a fucking gun one handed, please go ahead I am waiting please tell me you fucking know how guns work, for all this nonsense you spew
    I got no reason to carry on arguing with you... you've made it abundantly clear of your stance of the matter, regardless of how idiotic it may be for the absolute sake of it.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-11-21 at 02:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a very warped sense of what murder is... so I'll take your argument like a grain of dirt.
    Before you talk about warped answer my questions, why would you not out of fucking pure logic and any sense of how to fire a gun why the fuck would you not ever fire a gun 1 handed with a kid in your hand?

I will give you a hint it has a lot to do with where the bullet ends up.

- - - Updated - - -

We have people here talking about shooting it out with kids under their arms one handed, SO SLOW DOWN Parnoid, the stupid is pretty fucking filled up all around.
    Its brazil i can link you 50 videos where robbers kill victims like nothing there, no wonder they shoot first, and like i said this is not the first time a dad holding a baby in brazil kills a robber. Sure perhaps he could have put the child down or something but then again maby they would all be dead, think it was more of a in the moment kind of thing when they know how it is there in Brazil, it's pretty fucking crazy. Different rules there and the cop will not be charged or anything there.

lol
    Putting blame with the person who started it is lol?

How doesn't it make sense? The person who shoots first is the one starting the fight. Criminals have a right to defend their lives against attempted murder like anybody else.

Killing someone in cold blood.

You can't just murder someone because you think they might do something. Facts over Feelings.

Before you talk about warped answer my questions, why would you not out of fucking pure logic and any sense of how to fire a gun why the fuck would you not ever fire a gun 1 handed with a kid in your hand?

I will give you a hint it has a lot to do with where the bullet ends up.
    I am sure the criminal would've given him ample time to put his child somewhere, take a stance to use both hands and take a shot...

You're a true master of hindsight, ain't cha?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got no reason to carry on arguing with you... you've made it abundantly clear of your stance of the matter, regardless of how idiotic it may be for the absolute sake of it.
    NO there is no reason to keep arguing with me because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and you don't know shit about this situation even from clearly seeing the exchange in the video maybe @supertony51 can explain it to you why you wouldn't fucking fire a gun with one hand, with a kid in your fucking hand since this is a thread started by him.

I doubt even he would back your bullshit up since even he was kind of clear about that.

This isn't about SJW'ness this is about you not knowing what the fuck you are talking about even if you salivate at the results. This guy was a moron,

NO there is no reason to keep arguing with me because you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and you don't know shit about this situation even from clearly seeing the exchange in the video maybe @supertony51 can explain it to you why you wouldn't fucking fire a gun with one hand, with a kid in your fucking hand since this is a thread started by him.

I doubt even he would back your bullshit up since even he was kind of clear about that.

This isn't about SJW'ness this is about you not knowing what the fuck you are talking about even if you salivate at the results. This guy was a moron,
    No, it's not ideal what he did but when you're given little choice in the spur of the moment of life or death...

Like I said earlier, you're a master of hindsight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure the criminal would've given him ample time to put his child somewhere, take a stance to use both hands and take a shot...

You're a true master of hindsight, ain't cha?
    What was that your answer?

No it isn't hindsight genius when you have a gun especially being a cop you are trained, which I am sure happens in BRAZIL too, you wouldn't fire a fucking gun unless you have a clear shot, and you damn sure wouldn't pull one and fire one fucking handed, especially with your kid in your hand.

That's working knowledge ballistics ask anybody who has experience firing a fucking gun, the reason you done fire a gun one handed has to do with your accuracy rating, and that anybody even the best shots in the world would be less likely to try unless they were under optimum conditions having your kid in your hand and nerves even with two hands can be an issue.

And if you knew anything as I said about shooting anything off other than your mouth you know that bullets and where they end up is pretty important and it isn't like the movies, this guy could very well have shot his own fucking kid by mistake.

So yeah save your ignorant bullshit tough guy shit for someone who isn't know almost totally sure you probably ever even been inside a gun range, much less know shit about guns

What was that your answer?

No it isn't hindsight genius when you have a gun especially being a cop you are trained, which I am sure happens in BRAZIL too, you wouldn't fire a fucking gun unless you have a clear shot, and you damn sure wouldn't pull one and fire one fucking handed, especially with your kid in your hand.

That's working knowledge ballistics ask anybody who has experience firing a fucking gun, the reason you done fire a gun one handed has to do with your accuracy rating, and that anybody even the best shots in the world would be less likely to try unless they were under optimum conditions having your kid in your hand and nerves even with two hands can be an issue.

And if you knew anything as I said about shooting anything off other than your mouth you know that bullets and where they end up is pretty important and it isn't like the movies, this guy could very well have shot his own fucking kid by mistake.

So yeah save your ignorant bullshit tough guy shit for someone who isn't know almost totally sure you probably ever even been inside a gun range, much less know shit about guns
    Whatever you say, Hindsight Master .

Isnt it clear at this point that Elba is just trolling? just report and move along

10+ Year Old Account
    Its brazil i can link you 50 videos where robbers kill victims like nothing there, no wonder they shoot first, and like i said this is not the first time a dad holding a baby in brazil kills a robber. Sure perhaps he could have put the child down or something but then again maby they would all be dead, think it was more of a in the moment kind of thing when they know how it is there in Brazil, it's pretty fucking crazy. Different rules there and the cop will not be charged or anything there.
    That doesn't change the physics in fucking Brazil does it? Is Brazil some how outside the fucking law of general relativity and physics, such as gravity weight and pull. Yeah it must be crazy alright, crazy the amount of people who watch too much YouTube Videos and think Brazil is a shoot out city, where if you have a gun you just pull it and shoot no matter what LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you say, Hindsight Master .
    Hindsight, no it's called fucking training which this guy would have had a hell of a lot more than me and for sure you since you haven't had any. You don't shoot guns with one hand, and you don't shoot with a kid in your fucking hand. Regardless to your bloodthirst for the robber.

That doesn't change the physics in fucking Brazil does it? Is Brazil some how outside the fucking law of general relativity and physics, such as gravity weight and pull. Yeah it must be crazy alright, crazy the amount of people who watch too much YouTube Videos and think Brazil is a shoot out city, where if you have a gun you just pull it and shoot no matter what LOL
    Well they do have some of the highest murder rates on this planet so yes it's pretty fucking crazy there.

Hindsight, no it's called fucking training which this guy would have had a hell of a lot more than me and for sure you since you haven't had any. You don't shoot guns with one hand, and you don't shoot with a kid in your fucking hand. Regardless to your bloodthirst for the robber.
    I've already called you Hindsight Master, stop pushing that proof on me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they do have some of the highest murder rates on this planet so yes it's pretty fucking crazy there.
    That isn't the debate, the question is about the OP and circumstance therein, this dude was a moron and put his own kid in jeopardy or greater threat.

- - - Updated - - -

I've already called you Hindsight Master, stop pushing that proof on me!
    Well if you knew anything about guns you would know it isn't fucking hindsight, so yes please keep demonstrating your ignorance, never mind the morals of someone putting their own kid in danger of eating a bullet.

ell if you knew anything about guns you would know it isn't fucking hindsight, so yes please keep demonstrating your ignorance, never mind the morals of someone putting their own kid in danger of eating a bullet.
    Urgh... you must be a pretty simple minded person. -.-;

Killing someone in cold blood.
    You mean killing someone in self defense and there is many country's with laws that disagree with you. Guess what, you live in one of those country's.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD