Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post

There you go. Sometimes you can't see shit because you live in a first world country where processed meat is jammed through your throat every day.

I have been there with the red cross and saw them complaining about regulations while they starve.
    Providing food would surely be an improvement over waiting for tigers and elephants to be culled?

Or are the red cross really as stupid as you're making out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Im sure that will help them when all are gone, can always go cannibals will both provide meat and keep their population down.

Maby they should stop pumping out children that they cant support?
    Or Europe could stop destroying food mountains and ship it over.

The world currently produces more food than it needs 'we' just choose to distribute it badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are you to decide who gets to eat and who doesn't?

Fuck the elephants if africans are starving.

It's a weird age where animals have more rights than humans in africa.
    yeah because its not like they can get the food from someplace else? not like the food industry ever wastes food. nope.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Or Europe could stop destroying food mountains and ship it over.

The world currently produces more food than it needs 'we' just choose to distribute it badly.
    Think stop making so many babies are better for them in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don found another way to make our country look bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Africans are not to blame for this. I blame everyone else who don't even care about sending food.
    So what did you do?

Or not....

Trump Reinstates Elephant Trophy Ban, Possibly for Good

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...n-for-now.html

Trump dubs elephant trophy practice a 'horror show,' suggests he won't lift ban

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...nced-next-week

Days after the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service issued a decision to lift the ban on elephant trophy imports from Zimbabwe and Zambia, President Donald Trump has announced he plans to reverse course.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...et-elephants0/

Deleted
    The heck are you talking about? I was with them on a humanitarian aid. what stupidity are you talking about?
    Complaining about regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    in the value of their life based on them being an animal vs the life of a human

Not all human life has the same value as say an elephant or a whale or an ape. Especially given that humans are not endangered.

Deleted
    Think stop making so many babies are better for them in the long run.
    Education and development reduce birth rate. Give them the food we otherwise stockpile and destroy.

Make people like the west for a change.

And without guides taking them directly in front of the animals, they should go into the wildlife themselves and see how long they survive, should tape it to so we can see them getting mauled to death.
    totally agree

I'm not opposed to trophy hunting, or the hunting of elephants in particular, when part of a larger wildlife management program used to control populations and bring in money for the local economy. Elephants are really tricky to manage too, as they're social and develop behavioral problems if the culling program wipes out the oldest individuals preferentially. And you may not even need to cull elephants specifically because poachers will murder them all given a chance.

But this? It's nothing but Daddy Trump wanting to let his sons bring their trophies home. This does nothing but let that happen. It's obvious and silly, and just reeks of corruption and using the office of the President for personal gain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i'm not sure if this is a serious statement or not.
    Indeed it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Africans are not to blame for this. I blame everyone else who don't even care about sending food.
    Every friday me and my family sends our leftouts from past week in a airtight sealed box to africa, u should do it too.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    I'm not opposed to trophy hunting, or the hunting of elephants in particular, when part of a larger wildlife management program used to control populations and bring in money for the local economy. Elephants are really tricky to manage too, as they're social and develop behavioral problems if the culling program wipes out the oldest individuals preferentially. And you may not even need to cull elephants specifically because poachers will murder them all given a chance.

But this? It's nothing but Daddy Trump wanting to let his sons bring their trophies home. This does nothing but let that happen. It's obvious and silly, and just reeks of corruption and using the office of the President for personal gain.
    To be fair, the ban on hunting trophies is an especially weird one. It doesn't stop Elephants getting killed to begin with.

Remember when Obama was evil Emperor for using these orders? I remember..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Remember when Obama was evil Emperor for using these orders? I remember..
    Obama was evil because he sanctioned drone strikes to kill people. While still getting the peace prize.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Obama was evil because he sanctioned drone strikes to kill people. While still getting the peace prize.
    I wasn't aware he self awarded that reward. I think the tree you want to bark up is somewhere.. over there..

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post

Typical childish, anti-intellectual response from someone with Trump derangement.

10+ Year Old Account
    What most idiots dont realize is that hunting these endangered animals happens on game preserves. There are more of these animals because of the game preserves. This will increase the number of elephants because more will be raised on game preserves. Another brilliant move by Trump I say.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Typical childish, anti-intellectual response from someone with Trump derangement.
    And the intellectual reasons behind ending the ban are what again? Or is this a case of "BUT HER EMAILS"?