Deleted

Nothing can stop vanilla now.....

Vanilla is coming and it's gonna be like purists want and its gonna be MASSIVe success with over 5 million players (maybe even 10?), and no QoL or balance will destroy it...........

It will be destroyed by the very same people who were asking for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's great. Just great.

Before this thread closes, just do be aware that all of those proceeds, whatever the amount, will be going to pay for the development of retail WoW.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    pretty much well. I've already seen a bunch of my pro-Vanilla friends turn on eachother because of different opinions on what they think is the "Vanilla" experience.

How can you even say that with a straight face?

Noone asked for cross-realm or sharding. People asked for an alive world. They could have just merged some realms etc. but noo they go with this lazy "solution".

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    How can you even say that with a straight face?

Noone asked for cross-realm or sharding. People asked for an alive world. They could have just merged some realms etc. but noo they go with this lazy "solution".
    Because of this :

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    pretty much well. I've already seen a bunch of my pro-Vanilla friends turn on eachother because of different opinions on what they think is the "Vanilla" experience.

Deleted
    You mean like QoL changers destroyed main wow?

I've seen all my friends hold hands and skip together because of how Vanilla brought us together. :>.

As for the OP, try a little harder please.

Classic server TOS/EULA should ban players from Wowhead and allow access to only alakazam and thottbot
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by bugsix View Post
    Vanilla is coming and it's gonna be like purists want and its gonna be MASSIVe success with over 5 million players (maybe even 10?), and no QoL or balance will destroy it...........
    Pathetic. Do you think this mantra will come true if you shout it into the void enough times?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Classic server TOS/EULA should ban players from Wowhead and allow access to only alakazam and thottbot
    thats actually a good idea

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    I've seen all my friends hold hands and skip together because of how Vanilla brought us together. :>.
    2 completely different things though. We can all reminisce about Vanilla fondly. but they are still fighting about what they want with Classic.

Can’t wait to make a cat Druid! Cat is for fight!!

2 completely different things though. We can all reminisce about Vanilla fondly. but they are still fighting about what they want with Classic.
    I'll be a tad more precise; the announcement of Classic servers :>

Deleted
    I doubt it. The majority of people who signed those online surveys and has asked for vanilla all these years will tire of vanilla within a week or two.
    There's also a significant amount of people who played unofficial vanilla servers because they were free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoltenMuffin View Post
    I doubt it. The majority of people who signed those online surveys and has asked for vanilla all these years will tire of vanilla within a week or two.
    No we won't, we know what we want...... its actualy now better to be playing vanilla, because we will have all the time in the world to finish all content and not worry about expansions invalidating gear

There's also a significant amount of people who played unofficial vanilla servers because they were free.
    There's even more who did not play because they were private servers and not blizzard ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoradim View Post
    thats actually a good idea
    thottbot doesn't exist anymore, it's all wowhead

You mean like QoL changers destroyed main wow?
    Don't know what you're talking about, servers are up and running, always people to play with. You jelly people have fun when you simply can't?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Problem is, Wowhead will probably jump on the bandwagon and create a separate Classic DB.

Deleted
    No we won't, we know what we want.......
    Do you? Is that why there are 10 threads every day asking for 20 different QoL features?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing new here that can't be found in a dozen other topics.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."