Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Who knows, Im excited to get my 110 boost though thats for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Pre-orders when?
    after gamescon 2018

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klabernia View Post
    why would u ever consider a preorder ... i saw nothing of worth during blizzcon to get any feeling of hype ... why throw money on them without even know what u will get
    Because some people always buy the expansion anyway regardless of how bad it seems. You also get exclusive mounts/pets from collectors/deluxe edition when you preorder that you can show off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    We haven't even seen the Alpha, let alone Beta, and you already want to pre-order it?

Stop pre-ordering games, people! It only encourages bad developer behavior.
    I pre-order Blizzard games because I know I'm gonna buy them anyway, so might aswell get the bonus.

That's wholly irrelevant. SOP should be to see if the product is something you actually want before you pay them money. Pre-ordering is basically pointless these days, you don't need to reserve one of a limited number of physical copies like in the old days. Hold on to your money, don't encourage bad behavior, whether they do it or not.
    He just said he wants to pre order it so he can level more alts and clearly whatever blizzard said at BlizzCon is enough for him, in HIS OPINION to spend money on this game. Just because he doesn't agree with your opinion does not mean he is doing wrong!

Remember when MOP was announced and if your signed up for 12 months subscribing guarantee and pre ordered you got beta access. That had so much problems it was untrue, did i still do it, yes i did! Beta was literally unplayable but i still enjoyed it!

Surprised no one said "Soon™" so far.

That's wholly irrelevant. SOP should be to see if the product is something you actually want before you pay them money. Pre-ordering is basically pointless these days, you don't need to reserve one of a limited number of physical copies like in the old days. Hold on to your money, don't encourage bad behavior, whether they do it or not.
    I look at it as encouraging the correct behaviour with pre-orders, give us a bonus and a good product which Blizz does. If more people pre-ordered from companies that do the right thing maybe those companies who do it wrong would look and see how it's supposed to work.

But of course that will never happen because people are fucktards generally and will still give their money to developers that are as trustworthy as a fucking snake that said it wouldn't bite you.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by NightGamer View Post
    Any idea? I want more char slots!!

Legion could be pre-ordered after Blizzcon, why is taking so long now??
    December 14th