10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Vegeto Blue and Jiren are both supposed to be stronger than Beerus but we don't know how much stronger either of them are.
    I don't know, we only have Supreme Kai's word that Vegeto is stronger than Beerus. And if there's anything at all that Super has taught us, it's that Supreme Kais are all fucking retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Is this from some future episode or something havent seen Jiren do that yet.
    Yeah we have. Goku fought Jiren before, got his ass kicked, even with Ultra Instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I don't know, we only have Supreme Kai's word that Vegeto is stronger than Beerus. And if there's anything at all that Super has taught us, it's that Supreme Kais are all fucking retarded.
    Supreme Kai didn't even know about Beerus iirc.

no way in hell he knows about Beerus' true power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Then how could they ever beat them 1 on 1?
    That's the point. They don't know.

I'm not claiming this is why they're not fusing. Obviously it's because the author doesn't want them to. But it sounds like a good reason to me. They know Jiren is GoD tier. But he barely made any effort so far, so they don't know just how strong he actually is. Right now they're putting all their money on Goku getting good enough at using Ultra Instinct to beat Jiren. If it fails, they lose one warrior. Their strongest one, but just one. If Vegito failed to win, they'd lose the two strongest instead of just one. And for as much as I love Frieza, I doubt he could carry U7 to victory when Jiren is around, not to mention we don't know how he stacks up to Toppo either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Magic, got it.

Damn dat kamehameha. Epic as fuck. He obliterated that bitch. I hope he blew her up like Cell if not for the no kill rule.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-11-21 at 07:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Plus they would not last long enough. With how quickly he defused against Zamasu, there's a good chance he would defuse before beating Jiren.
    Or they could have done the fusion dance and not have to worry about burning through the Petora's energy. At least the dance could bring a strategy moment of them trying to do it while being attacked, but why do that.

The fusion dance not being around is a big missed opportunity, among many others here.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Or they could have done the fusion dance and not have to worry about burning through the Petora's energy. At least the dance could bring a strategy moment of them trying to do it while being attacked, but why do that.

The fusion dance not being around is a big missed opportunity, among many others here.
    But doesn't the fusion dance expire more quickly when more ki is used? I was under the impression it had the same disadvantage.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I can't view the video, says im banned.. LOLLL
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Yeah we have. Goku fought Jiren before, got his ass kicked, even with Ultra Instinct.
    Did i miss the part where goku got his ass kicked in UI? or did we see Goku's UI running out? did he get his ass kicked during his uncontrolled UI? no they where even (prob coz Jiren didnt use a lot of power)
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

15+ Year Old Account
    These people is why i stopped watching DBS youtube videos

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Even if Goku can keep UI up constantly, he will need an additional power up to take Jiren down.
    Its prob as Wis is saying he has the movement but goku has yet to learn how to convert his UI strenght into attacking and we only just saw him power up once and thats not with him having full stamina.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

the strongest fighter in the ToP in the manga wins the tourney.

Jiren wins by the default.

10+ Year Old Account

i honestly think that two different things could happen.

A : Goku Beats Jiren by learning how to fully use Ultra instinct.
    B : Time Runs out and Universe 7 + 11 survives.

also Goku does train alot more then Vegeto. and he has a much higher combat sense then Veg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    i honestly think that two different things could happen.

A : Goku Beats Jiren by learning how to fully use Ultra instinct.
    B : Time Runs out and Universe 7 + 11 survives.

also Goku does train alot more then Vegeto. and he has a much higher combat sense then Veg.
    Has it been confirmed that tied universes both survive?

Frankly, I think it's more likely that tied universes are both erased, creating a last-second down to the wire blow-out battle between the two remaining universes, which you know is gonna come down to Goku and Jiren.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post

Vegeta will always be 1 or 2 steps behind Goku, that has literally always been the case. When has vegeta ever had a form before goku? Never.
    hmmm
    when they fought on earth without krillin, gohan and yajirobi goku would be dead
    vegeta vs C19 (okay goku was ill but still at that moment vegeta trashed C19 where goku almost died)
    when they came out of the hyperbolic time chamber

ok, vegeta hadn't a form before goku but he was stronger at certain times (even if it was for a very short period)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Has it been confirmed that tied universes both survive?

Frankly, I think it's more likely that tied universes are both erased, creating a last-second down to the wire blow-out battle between the two remaining universes, which you know is gonna come down to Goku and Jiren.
    no? thats just what i think may happen. and since Goku is good friends with the All mighty kai.

oh a third option may happen. like Goku did with Hit. ordering assassination on him self.

aka this entier tournament might just be a ruse? and Goku made a deal with the supreme once.