New Argus World Bosses : F'Harg and Shatug

Two new bosses just popped up in Antoran Wastes - each one a dog with 2186M health.

Fun for people trying to do the WQ there

Location 57,50.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

They're not world bosses, they're an Antorus boss. They're in the open world as part of the WQ with the fallen soldiers.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Are they actually killable with a loot-table now? They've appeared before as part of a world quest where you have to rescue NPC's while avoiding their insta-death charge.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Two new bosses just popped up in Antoran Wastes - each one a dog with 2186M health.

Fun for people trying to do the WQ there

Location 57,50.
    The dogs are part of the world quest. They are bosses in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Are they actually killable with a loot-table now? They've appeared before as part of a world quest where you have to rescue NPC's while avoiding their insta-death charge.
    Well they kill me... not seen them before, nor any mention anywhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    The dogs are part of the world quest. They are bosses in the raid.
    So it is just a new WQ then, with the bosses just for 'flavour' ?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Yes, although it's not new, it was up one of the first weeks on EU.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    They just run around in circles while you try to resurrect the good guys.

They've been around for a while.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Not a new WQ, just a rare one.

And yeah, it's just the bosses for flavour, I don't think you can actually kill them, or even if you can, that they'd drop loot, since they're an Antorus boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I've only seen that world quest up a handful of times - they're running in a wide circle around the same area where the Pitlord rare elite spawns. You've got to rescue some injured Army of the Light NPC's while giving Shatug and F'Harg a wide berth or they'll bite and kill you nigh instantly. I don't know if they can be killed in their WQ incarnation, or if like the patrolling Garothi Worldbreaker around Krokuun they can be killed but drop no loot.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Yes, although it's not new, it was up one of the first weeks on EU.
    Been doing these quests since day one and ones around it - never seen that WQ nor the bosses.

Just enough luck to let me post a foolish thread on MMO-C

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It's nice that they introduce the bosses, I always hated having bosses randomly show up with less backstory than most dungeon bosses get. In Antorus we are introduced to the Garrothi Worldbreaker indirectly (it's what's shot down the Xenedar), the hounds, the Antoran High Command (there are holograms of them talking with certain rares around the Antoran Wastes) and through Magni and/or other cinematics Aggramar, Eonar (there is an unreleased cinematic from the PTR where Magni talks to Eonar, I expect it will go live next reset), the Coven (we saw them in the cinematic this reset) and Argus (though we don't see him, he is the one giving us all these visions). And ofc we already knew about Varimathras being in Sargeras' tender care since 3.0.
    I do like foreshadowed bosses. WoD kiiinda had it in Tanaan, with some of the bosses announcing the rare spawns, but Wrath's Trial of the Grand Crusader - for all its flaws - was really cool; all but the final boss could be seen outside the raid, and you could even watch the Twin Val'kyr being captured.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I do like foreshadowed bosses. WoD kiiinda had it in Tanaan, with some of the bosses announcing the rare spawns, but Wrath's Trial of the Grand Crusader - for all its flaws - was really cool; all but the final boss could be seen outside the raid, and you could even watch the Twin Val'kyr being captured.
    Firelands had it to some extent as well, with the Molten Front.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    For those asking, you can't even damage them iirc from last time they were up. So no they can't be killed and don't drop anything :P
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I sometimes wonder why they don't do a better job introducing raid bosses and/or weaving the raid encounters and outdoor events better. Imo Nighthold was a let down in this regard, with NPCs not involved in any of the encounters (even though having Silgryn interact with Aluriel and Thalyssra with Elisande would have been so much fun) and most others not show up until the raid (even though Tel'arn could easily have shown up in the vineyards and Tichondrius should have been around Suramar somewhere instead of just dying with no story to him in a cramped room).
    A bunch of the NH bosses were in the CoS spy event room randomly(all the elf bosses, I believe)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

- - - Updated - - -

Not new, per se. It's definitely one of the less common ones, though. I've seen it once before, maybe twice since Argus came out. Yeah, just a WQ. Save 6 troops while avoiding getting stomped yourself. Fyi, the stomp has a big range. I got killed by one of them by trample damage when it was still so far behind me I wouldn't have been able to melee it with balance affinity on. Not letting them physically reach you isn't enough.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.