Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Silly boots... you think you won when you lost just like every other American.
    By my best indicator, 401K, I am doing just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Don't worry, they're working on "fixing" that.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm... you do know...

Republican tax plan could affect 401(k)s, despite Trump assurances
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/repub...ry?id=50711720

"I don’t think the president knows exactly what we’re contemplating and how that would enhance savings in our country," Rep. Carlos Curbelo, R-Fla., another member of the House Ways and Means Committee, told reporters. "I think when he said more changes he probably meant that he didn’t want Americans to be worse off from any changes."
    Your 401k is getting a cut, to fund a 15% corporate tax cut.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... you do know...

Lolled. This is great. Really highlights the ignorance.

Uhm... you do know...

All economic future talk is speculation. You and nobody else in the entire world knows how a tax cut will effect the stock market.

All economic future talk is speculation. You and nobody else in the entire world knows how a tax cut will effect the stock market.
    So not only do you not understand economics, but you don't understand what the article was even about.

Um, he's not talking about economic effects, he's talking about legislators literally making changes to the 401k.

Maybe you should go out there and inform yourself, since apparently you have a poker in this fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are lowering the tax exemption for when when you contribute to your 401k. If it pans out the way it is forecasted, you will not be able to contribute as much to 401k, without it being taxed. You will also still get taxed when you take the money out.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but there was never a coordinated push to impeach Obama. Ever. Democrats just can't handle losing.
    He said ironically, ignoring the eight years of complaining Republicans made about Obama . . .
    Putin khuliyo

I'm sorry but there was never a coordinated push to impeach Obama. Ever. Democrats just can't handle losing.
    I know this is from wikipedia, but they definitely tried to come up with anything to do it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    He said ironically, ignoring the eight years of complaining Republicans made about Obama . . .
    Yet they ignore Trump violating 18 U.S. Code § 227 on a nearly weekly basis. Party over country (and laws) should be the new R motto.
    May 30th, 2019 - Trump admits Russia helped him get elected.

An elected Republican called for biblical law to be implemented and for all non-christians to be murdered. But it's sharia law we should be scared about right?

Republicans ran an actual Nazi for office in 2018 and he got nearly 1/3rd of the votes.

No poll said he couldn't win. He had about a 3% - 8% chance of winning at any time.
    Yet that 3-8% somehow turned into 306 electoral college votes? LMAO.

They all said the same thing and they were all WRONG. Get it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post

Uh, do you understand how percentages work? It wasn't 3-8% of the electorial votes, it was a 3-8% chance of winning. Which he did, so it fell in that 3-8% chance. If you have a 3% chance of a drop in WoW, it doesn't mean the item will never drop, nor does it mean the drop rate is wrong if it drops the first time.

Now I will grant you the polling clearly had some errors, people massively underestimate the turnout of Trump supporters, while overstating the turnout of Hillary supporters in key states. Still, the poll wasn't technically wrong, that is how odds work.

10+ Year Old Account

The only thing anyone will get from this post, is that math isn’t a subject you are familiar with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    Now I will grant you the polling clearly had some errors, people massively underestimate the turnout of Trump supporters, while overstating the turnout of Hillary supporters in key states. Still, the poll wasn't technically wrong, that is how odds work.
    Remember, Trump didn’t think he would win either. Remember the rigged election talk that was rampant from Trump? Even Wikileaks texted Trump Jr, to coordinate their post election response of it all being rigged. To then send out a ‘wow’ when Trump won...

Deleted
    The only thing anyone will get from this post, is that math isn’t a subject you are familiar with..
    Or maybe he is just a master troll

15+ Year Old Account

How could a probabilistic poll aggregator from dozens of polls be wrong? Do you have technology that will predict the future, rendering all statistical and predictive analytics irrelevant?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Or maybe he is just a master troll
    Being shit at math, makes you a master troll? Let me try... 5+5=89... am I now a superior master troll?

Trolling, the new excuse for being dumb... does explain Trump.

Holy shit, you know nothing of math. Seriously, go give your parents money right now because they wasted it sending you to school.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Holy shit, you know nothing of math. Seriously, go give your parents money right now because they wasted it sending you to school.
    It does explain the Trump support... they didn’t think he was an idiot, they thought he was trolling.

Schools should start grading on a troll curve. When you say something so stupid, that you have passed the bar of stupid, into ‘he might need help’ territory... you get extra credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Never said republicans didn't complain about Obama, I said there was never a coordinated effort to impeach Obama.