Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Since WoW is on discount don't forget that you can get a level 100 boost for only 25$

So World of Warcraft is on a huge discount right now - 25 euros for vanilla + all expansions including Legion. Here's a guide how to get a level 100 boost for only 25 euros.

You can have 8 World of Warcraft licenses on one account and a boost that you get with each of the purchases is ACCOUNT WIDE so you can use it on a character from your main WoW license.

Basically go to account management on battle.net and under "your game accounts" go to World of Warcraft "play for free" - here you will create a new game license. Then buy the WoW bundle (vanilla + all expansions, including Legion) for 25 euros either via website or battle.net app and after that you will be able to use a character boost on your main WoW license.

I just did it and it worked - I have a 100 boost on my main license.

I hope this helps a lot of people.
    Last edited by mmocfee4aa7b34; 2017-11-21 at 07:21 PM.

neat. I like to level, but I'm sure this helps others

Why are Blizzard so God damn stubborn in giving service discounts... think they've only done it twice in its 13 year history...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    On the US site, you only get Legion for $25. You have to pay an extra $9.99 to get the base WoW license and all expacs through WoD.
    It said the same thing on EU but when I clicked on Legion it said that I will get Legion + base game + all the previous expansions.

"only" 10 chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    "only" 10 chars
    It costs 60 euros so it's a huge discount to get it for 25 euros, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    It costs 60 euros so it's a huge discount to get it for 25 euros, isn't it?
    It is, he's just being sour grapes over the cost in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Why are Blizzard so God damn stubborn in giving service discounts... think they've only done it twice in its 13 year history...
    Cuz the vast majority of people paying for that do it without thinking. It's like an urge they have to deal with RIGHT NOW. Not many people sit on the idea of changing race or transfering one day. So offering a discount wouldn't be profitable. It would be nice, but no one cares about being nice.

Deleted
    When I clicked on Legion on the US site, it had a note under the purchase button that said "Requires World of Warcraft" with a link to purchase base WoW.

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...arcraft-legion
    Same for the EU:

https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-gb/pro...arcraft-legion

Damn I thought the boost service itself was on sale too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Damn I thought the boost service itself was on sale too
    Don't worry, in the UK the mount/pet combos have a whopping £1 off! £28 to £27 doesn't sound like a steal to me haha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently 45 euro for Legion + transfer if you have a 2nd account, or 52.5 euro if you don't. Compared to the normal 60.
    Don't get me wrong, 25% is decent, but it's not earth-shattering.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't need to transfer. You can have up to 8 WoW licenses on the same Battle.net account. All you need to do is upgrade a new or existing WoW account on the same Battle.net account as your main account, then the 100 boost will appear whenever you log in on any WoW account under that same Battle.net account.

You could boost 8 characters on a single WoW license if you put 8 WoW licenses on a single Battle.net account, then upgraded all 8 of them to Legion. The boosts do not need to be used on the WoW account/license that was upgraded.
    Hmm, that's nice to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks
    I will boost the classes I don't have then

Once and very briefly. Of course it happened just after the token was altered to pay for things beyond game time. So in the long run I am sure they made a lot more from all the people gobbling up tokens in that same window.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Well, it sort of is. If you already have an extra WoW account that hasn't upgraded to Legion, you can upgrade that account to Legion, then use the 100 boost on your main WoW license that's on the same Battle.net account.

If you don't have a spare WoW license on your Battle.net account, then you can buy an extra for $9.99 now + $25 for Legion = $34.99 for a 100 boost that you can use on your main WoW account as long as you put the new WoW license on the same Battle.net account.

If you're going to go that route, you could even RAF yourself.
    Just to get this clear:
    I have a "main" WoW1 account (with Legion and all) and a WoW2 account with only WoW without Legion(both on my bnet account). I can basically purchase Legion for WoW2, but I'll still be able to use the boost on WoW1?
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2017-11-21 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Once and very briefly. Of course it happened just after the token was altered to pay for things beyond game time. So in the long run I am sure they made a lot more from all the people gobbling up tokens in that same window.
    They also did it once during.. Cata.. I think it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Just to get this clear:
    I have a "main" WoW1 account (with Legion and all) and a WoW2 account with only WoW without Legion(both on my bnet account). I can basically purchase Legion for WoW2, but I'll still be able to use the boost on WoW1? If that's case, then that's great
    Yeah, I just did that. Works perfectly.

Level boosts, blech. I finally recently used the "free" one from WoD on a hunter.

It felt wrong running around at 90 with a full hotbar of abilities and no idea what they did.

It felt even more wrong that I could just press them at random and still kill monsters without dying.

I'm looking forward to the return of Classic.
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    They also did it once during.. Cata.. I think it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I just did that. Works perfectly.
    Ah nice, thx for the info

Deleted
    Because they make a lot of money from forcing people to use them.