Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    LeBron James is on the level of Tiger Woods or, more appropriately, Michael Jordan. I'm all for mocking Americans for being thick, but this is not one of those cases.
    In NA perhaps - less than 10% of the UK watch Basketball and our news doesn't cover Basketball... Michael Jordan is more known for being in Space Jam than anything else and Golf is popular in the UK

10+ Year Old Account
    How many people stuff their crotches with socks? Can't imagine it's many percentage points. Meanwhile a good majority of women use makeup.
    We will never know because they wont admit it!

7+ Year Old Account
    The female is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a thot, roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But take off her makeup and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    We will never know because they wont admit it!
    Until a feminist creates an app that removes the sock.

j/k gender studies xD

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Human courtship has deception on both sides. If you can sit there with a straight face and tell me that one side is objectively worse about their deception in courtship rituals, I'll have to laugh.
    One side is objectively "worse"...

How many men get breast and butt implants? 5 million women get breast implants in the US, and butt implants are becoming very popular. There's no stats for men who get it done. Probably because they typically don't.

How many men wear a bra? You do know that there are many bras that LIFT and PAD, right? Or the massive amount of products that are designed to pad.(LOL 37 pages of products on amazon) They don't just support. I guess you can compare men who pad their junk, but I seriously doubt you'd find any reliable numbers that compare to the overwhelming number of women that pad and lift their boobs.

How many men wear body suits to shape their bodies? Not nearly as much as women. Why do you think theirs a HUGE market for women and not men?

How many men wear makeup? Is there a makeup section for men?

How many men get face lifts and other surgical procedures that effect appearance? Women still receive 91% of cosmetic procedures.

I can't even find statistics about all of what men get done because it ISN'T common at all. Whereas women DOMINATE all forms of changing their appearance. Cloths, underwear, body suits, makeup, facial cosmetic surgery procedures, implants, etc, etc.

I guess you can say that men just outright lie about things, but you can't possible sit there and tell me women don't also lie...

You have an objectively wrong view on reality. Hope these questions lead you on the path of figuring out where you went wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    In NA perhaps - less than 10% of the UK watch Basketball and our news doesn't cover Basketball... Michael Jordan is more known for being in Space Jam than anything else and Golf is popular in the UK
    Did you not read the next part of the post, or are you just trying to cover up your own thickness? You're doing the exact same thing you're accusing North Americans of.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Ironic considering this post. Again calling an inanimate object a retard isn't offensive because it's directed at a fucking object! If you're going to feign offence on behalf of an object you can kindly jog on to La La Land and cry
    I'm not offended. Just pointing out hypocrisies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Did you not read the next part of the post, or are you just trying to cover up your own thickness? You're doing the exact same thing you're accusing North Americans of.
    What exactly am I accusing NA of? Basketball and Basketball players isn't common knowledge in UK that's just FACT much like UK football players are not common knowledge in NA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a8055866.html

How do you feel about this?
    Given the number of photo editing apps out there it seems logical that there would be one which shows people for who they are.

At the end of the day it's best not to even wear makeup and be your natural self.
    #MakeApp is a plot to make men think all women are ugly,
    Hahahaha! Fuck right off dude! Right off! No fucking way! Who gives a rats fucking ass about some random garbage app fucking up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I fail to see what the big deal is.
    Because people like this exist:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Women getting angry at an app that shows how they actually look? Hmm...
    But it doesn't. That's the whole point.
    The app tends to add much more "flaws" than there actually are present, and some people are naive enough to actually take the result for face-falue - because they fail to realise that the app doesn't actually remove make up, but is just a filter that tries to guess how someone looks.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOt5rBWVwAEExUD.jpg
    And no reasonable person is taking them seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    But it doesn't. That's the whole point.
    The app tends to add much more "flaws" than there actually are present, and some people are naive enough to actually take the result for face-falue - because they fail to realise that the app doesn't actually remove make up, but is just a filter that tries to guess how someone looks.
    The controversy doesn't stem from the app being inaccurate, though... It stems from the act of using the app and the app even existing.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit.

You guys have been saying "Nobody is taking them seriously" about these crazy fucks for years now, and they haven't gone away they have only increased in prevalence.
    inb4 someone says that's because they haven't yet learned that their place is barefoot in the kitchen.
    "He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him!"--Khan Noonien Singh

This is delicious. And nourishing, like a hearty stew.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I refuse people that that really exists.

It can't be real, right?

Deleted
    Women basically wear masks with all those chemical products on their face.

I will never forget waking up to my ex gf back in the day, almost not recognising her. ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Maybe. But women are the ones who almost always date up.

And makeup can turn a fucking dude into a babe, so I think the reason a lot of men don't like it is pretty obvious.
    Maybe? xD They do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Ironic considering you don't know there's a American Thanksgiving.
    Wow you got me dude. You really think I didn't know.

I don't think it works