Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Terran getting excited on Twitter for the Antorus cinematic de-encrypting I see.

Calling it now, 7.3.5 hits PTR next Wednesday, after the cinematic is posted on every single fansite.
    Soo.. anyone wanna guess what happens in the cinematic other than illidan and sargeras being imprisoned and the stab wound?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

@Marlamin How did you know about Murloc Suit Guy being the big bad of BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    @Marlamin How did you know about Murloc Suit Guy being the big bad of BfA?
    Logic. It's the only thing that makes sense.

GrimVicious, the guy that leaked BFA said subraces were coming in 7.3.5 before his posts were all deleted. Really hoping this is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post
    GrimVicious, the guy that leaked BFA said subraces were coming in 7.3.5 before his posts were all deleted. Really hoping this is true.
    Maybe that was their plan but due to slow development they can't achieve their goal and instead will release them in 8.0 pre patch.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Terran getting excited on Twitter for the Antorus cinematic de-encrypting I see.

Calling it now, 7.3.5 hits PTR next Wednesday, after the cinematic is posted on every single fansite.
    Not a very good call tbh. Its kinda obvious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Maybe that was their plan but due to slow development they can't achieve their goal and instead will release them in 8.0 pre patch.
    They still can make "subraces patch" 7.3.7
    7.3.5 can do the questlines - should not be that hard and can be done in later PTR stages, and 7.3.7 the actual unlock. With how they pace the content, it's definitely possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post
    GrimVicious isn't the guy who said allied races were coming in 7.3.5, warneverchanges did. And warneverchanges posted his a fair few days before GrimVicious' leaks. His account + posts are still in tact.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/...arneverchanges

Quote Originally Posted by warneverchanges View Post
    Yeah it doesn't need to be reliable. So take it or leave it, we have slightly more than one week to see.

Also to add reliability, which you probably all know, four new sub races are coming 7.3.5, not in expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by warneverchanges View Post
    It's a thing coming in 7.3.5. No need to even wait until expac. (Since Horde gets Nightfall Elves, Alliance gets Void Elves, balanced!)

10+ Year Old Account
    In response to a topic earlier on in this page: I'm pretty sure that Azerite is going to work exactly like AP and I'm very glad it is. AP has been an overall very successful system that rewards your character and gives it constant progression. Despite how shitty it was and how they fucked up by balancing Nighthold encounters around it, AP has become a great system from ToS and onward. I think it's a safe assumption that Azerite will follow suit with even further improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    In response to a topic earlier on in this page: I'm pretty sure that Azerite is going to work exactly like AP and I'm very glad it is. AP has been an overall very successful system that rewards your character and gives it constant progression. Despite how shitty it was and how they fucked up by balancing Nighthold encounters around it, AP has become a great system from ToS and onward.
    What? AP Grind in 7.3 is absolutely the worst (and hasn't been much better in 7.2 either). I'd say it was okay in 7.0 and 7.1 but with 7.2 and 7.3 they made it worse in every possible way.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    In response to a topic earlier on in this page: I'm pretty sure that Azerite is going to work exactly like AP and I'm very glad it is. AP has been an overall very successful system that rewards your character and gives it constant progression. Despite how shitty it was and how they fucked up by balancing Nighthold encounters around it, AP has become a great system from ToS and onward. I think it's a safe assumption that Azerite will follow suit with even further improvements.
    Yeah, I agree. A MMO has grinds to keep you occupied, and I think the AP grind is perfectly fine in its current state to keep players going without being required.

Cmon now, let someone leak the Antorus cinematics. :O PLEASE!

What? AP Grind in 7.3 is absolutely the worst (and hasn't been much better in 7.2 either). I'd say it was okay in 7.0 and 7.1 but with 7.2 and 7.3 they made it worse in every possible way.
    For the vast majority of players, you don't need to grind AP any more since the infinite traits are no longer flat, percentage based bonuses to damage/etc.

I don't see how it's worse now. It's been improved in almost every way, from the paragon trait to the fact you can fill out your artifact on new characters instantaneously. Not to mention the removal of the quest requirement for the 7.2 trait wheel.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are absolutely on crack if you think AP was better in 7.0/7.1 and are grinding for it in 7.3. I don't know what game you're playing, but the one I'm playing improved AP in every way in 7.3.

7.0 and 7.1 had guilds requiring their members to be at a certain trait for their raids and it only got worse in NH where they required people to have even stricter requirements with the first paragon trait. I don't know what kind of grinding you're doing now, but it was in every way worse than what you're doing now. 7.2 introduced the Concordance buff which is a great trait but not as impactful as the flat out damage percent buff, wasn't required by many guilds, and was way easier to achieve with the increase in Knowledge. 7.3 introduced the Crucible and huge scaling in AK which rewarded people who worked on farming AP and more importantly, doesn't punish people for playing casually/dragging behind; allowing them to get the traits required for the crucible in a reasonable time.

But yeah, you're right, the 7.3 system definitely made the AP system worse in every way despite the fact that it's the least punishing incarnation of AP in Legion so far and the fact that you will get billions of it from a single WQ in a few weeks.

if i want endless grind i will play... diablo? Path of Exile? etc. Ap GRIND is just worst. before that i can choose what i want to do, or take some break from game. now this stupid 75 level of artifact required to have your full potential. In summary - we need grind m+ for a CHANCE of better loot, we must grind everything for bis legendary and we must grind AP to have our full potential (not enless trait, but 75 level for crucible)... i would say TOO! MUCH! GRIND! give me back dailies like in mop.

oh. and think that it's ENDLESS is worst. you just don't see the goal of it. The path is sweet if you know where is the finish, but if you simply can't reach it the path became the burden

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    if i want endless grind i will play... diablo? Path of Exile? etc. Ap GRIND is just worst. before that i can choose what i want to do, or take some break from game. now this stupid 75 level of artifact required to have your full potential. In summary - we need grind m+ for a CHANCE of better loot, we must grind everything for bis legendary and we must grind AP to have our full potential (not enless trait, but 75 level for crucible)... i would say TOO! MUCH! GRIND! give me back dailies like in mop.
    Literally only one of those things is relevant to AP and it absolutely is not a system that requires grinding with the recent increase in Knowledge that started a few months ago.

i wonder how many warfronts we end up getting
    Last edited by thunderinggolf; 2017-11-22 at 03:36 AM.

AP "grind" in 7.3 is trivial. If you don't reach 75 before Antorus M opens, you aren't playing actively enough to need it. It's perfectly possible to have 69+ now without doing much beyond missions.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    AP "grind" in 7.3 is trivial. If you don't reach 75 before Antorus M opens, you aren't playing actively enough to need it. It's perfectly possible to have 69+ now without doing much beyond missions.
    I just leveled a new character, and hit 110 on Thursday or Friday. I'm already at 67 and I haven't been doing Mythic+'s, LFR, or Suramar quests to get more.

Oh no, it's happening again. :P