getting into a fight with Braun Strowman

So I would not want to piss off Braun Strowman. He's definitely the next big guy in WWE. There aren't many people who can manhandle the Big Show.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Ok

What are we discussing exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather fight him than Tyson Fury

The sound the ambulance made when it flipped over was quieter than the sound my desk would make if I lightly flipped it backwards.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

I thought professional wrestling was cool when I was a child. Then I learned it was fake, so I realized it was no different than any other form of entertainment. This just happens to be on about the same level as anime in my book. I just don't see how adults can be so into something like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I'd rather fight him than Tyson Fury
    What about fighting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I thought professional wrestling was cool when I was a child. Then I learned it was fake, so I realized it was no different than any other form of entertainment. This just happens to be on about the same level as anime in my book. I just don't see how adults can be so into something like this.
    We prefer watching disfigured men pull busses with their teeth here whilst eating turkey sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What about fighting

- - - Updated - - -

We prefer watching disfigured men pull busses with their teeth here whilst eating turkey sandwiches
    Well, sure... that's just good fun.

It's still a very impressive feat of physical prowess,I'm not into it,but people like sports usually

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a live, campy action movie really. I'd make fun of the fans but to be honest I love the drama around football even if it is all bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    It's still a very impressive feat of physical prowess,I'm not into it,but people like sports usually
    If that's the case, I'd rather watch a strongman competition. At least then the outcome is not predetermined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you mad? I haven't watched wrestling for years, but it's definitely not "no different from any other form of entertainment", it takes a hell of a lot of skill and learning to perform the moves like they do (safely, but still entertaining). It's funny when people say it's fake, yeah they're not really smacking each other with chairs and getting punched etc, but they're not fake hitting the floor or fake jumping off huge heights, that's ALL real and I have massive respect for the people that do it.

The toll it has on your body over the years would be massive, whether an adult can get into it? Yeah, if it was like the old wrestling I guarantee I would be 100% still watching it. All my favourites have gone and it just doesn't look the same anymore, but I can definitely see how people would like to watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So I would not want to piss off Braun Strowman. He's definitely the next big guy in WWE. There aren't many people who can manhandle the Big Show.

He doesn't really look that impressive, just a typical big guy. Doubt he would be double looked at in the attitude era.

If that's the case, I'd rather watch a strongman competition. At least then the outcome is not predetermined.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-immense-power
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Are you mad? I haven't watched wrestling for years, but it's definitely not "no different from any other form of entertainment", it takes a hell of a lot of skill and learning to perform the moves like they do (safely, but still entertaining). It's funny when people say it's fake, yeah they're not really smacking each other with chairs and getting punched etc, but they're not fake hitting the floor or fake jumping off huge heights, that's ALL real and I have massive respect for the people that do it.

The toll it has on your body over the years would be massive, whether an adult can get into it? Yeah, if it was like the old wrestling I guarantee I would be 100% still watching it. All my favourites have gone and it just doesn't look the same anymore, but I can definitely see how people would like to watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't really look that impressive, just a typical big guy. Doubt he would be double looked at in the attitude era.
    Plenty of things take a huge toll on your body, that doesn't mean it should be watched. I'm also not trying to say they don't have talent or skill. I'm saying the entire premise is laughable.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, he's a guy on steroids and HGH ,and he's strong. That's not exactly a surprise.