Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So is this slight CoF nerf going to change things for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    using raidbots to get my statweights is that a good idea or is simulationcraft a better place to get my stat weights? am rly bad at simulations so not realy sure whats the diffrence
    They're the same exact program; raidbots is just a web-interface for Simcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    So is this slight CoF nerf going to change things for us?
    Arms didn't really favor it to begin with, but no, it's extremely inconsequential.

Hello.
    With t20 4 set bonus, for picking ravager, what ilvl CoF i need to use?
    I couldn't found that info on forums.
    I have a 880 ilvl one but the str bonus is fairly lower than 920 trinkets.
    Should i still use it?
    Thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfury View Post
    Hello.
    With t20 4 set bonus, for picking ravager, what ilvl CoF i need to use?
    I couldn't found that info on forums.
    I have a 880 ilvl one but the str bonus is fairly lower than 920 trinkets.
    Should i still use it?
    Thank you for your help
    You equip CoF for the effect it brings, not the ilvl or the strength on it - an ilvl 880 is just as good as a 915.

Sure, if you can get a higher ilvl one that's slightly more desirable, but I wouldn't stress it.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Google Docs is having some issues with multiple people being locked out from their docs. This is what happened to the Compendium and that is why it's not accessible through the usual link. Google is looking into it and hopefully it'll be back and available shortly. Read this Vice article if you wish to learn more https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...of-service-bug.

I've made a copy of the Arms Compendium available at this link meanwhile -> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Thanks for your patience! I'll possibly be looking more into hosting elsewhere after this..

- - - Updated - - -

Should work again now at https://goo.gl/oZGl97
    Velody - Auchindoun EU
    The Arms Compendium
    Warrior Discord
    Twitch

Message me on Twitter or Discord (Vel#2944) if you have questions/need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    The wording isn't exactly the most clear in the guide, but it does clearly show Slam as last priority (just below refreshing rend at 2.4sec or lower). In the priority it mentions "MS if SD buff is up" and then just below it they mention "MS if zero EP debuffs". That's the point in which the priority is to MS without the SD buff. It's just stating that it doesn't imply if you have any EP debuffs. Assuming you have the execute ring, outside of execute phase if it happens to proc and you get the EP debuff, you would delay MS until you can get SD back up to buff it even further. Otherwise MS on CD.

Of course execute phase changes to where you only use MS with 2x EP debuffs and SD up.

It would probably help to note the lack of SD buff in that MS priority listing though.
    What the elitist jerks of the forum know but aren't clarifying for you is: yes, you should use MS without the CS buff provided you do NOT have any EP debuffs. The reason is that you want to get MS on cooldown because it will likely get reset with a tactician proc anyway, but you don't want to waste EP debuffs without first empowering your MS with a CS.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zensunni View Post
    What the elitist jerks of the forum know but aren't clarifying for you is: yes, you should use MS without the CS buff provided you do NOT have any EP debuffs. The reason is that you want to get MS on cooldown because it will likely get reset with a tactician proc anyway, but you don't want to waste EP debuffs without first empowering your MS with a CS.
    A) This post is over a month old.

B) I didn't need anything clarified. I was clarifying for someone who was asking for help which again was over a month ago. They received the clarification they needed.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

All this is right there in the compendium, just requires basic reading comprehension.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

One question, if boss is near 20% health do I stop using slam and save rage for execute phase?

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    One question, if boss is near 20% health do I stop using slam and save rage for execute phase?
    As long as it doesn't cause you to cap, yes you can, but you don't need to pool up to 100, so I wouldn't stop any more than a GCD or two out unless you're already starving.

So are we looking at going trauma + FoB with T21 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    So are we looking at going trauma + FoB with T21 ?
    Yes, with gloves. Guides will be updated sometime between Thanksgiving and the following Tuesday.

In the Trinket list can anyone explain why the TerrorBound nexus is so low on the list?i got a 915 one and it looks like a really good trinket.Is the proc low for it or something?

Quote Originally Posted by hornfreak View Post
    In the Trinket list can anyone explain why the TerrorBound nexus is so low on the list?i got a 915 one and it looks like a really good trinket.Is the proc low for it or something?
    Apart from pure SimC, i find it hard to make sure all of the waves hit the target

interesting but i dont know

Now that th compendium is updated it still says to use rend in the ST rotation, though the best ST specc seems to be fob =)
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

FoB is such a shitty talent, switching to fury, was fun til it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    FoB is such a shitty talent, switching to fury, was fun til it lasts.
    It's ok if you got the gloves.

Also, Does this website : https://bloodmallet.github.io/index.html is taking the hidden proc of the titan trinket into consideration ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    It's ok if you got the gloves.

Also, Does this website : https://bloodmallet.github.io/index.html is taking the hidden proc of the titan trinket into consideration ?
    No, it does not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Now that th compendium is updated it still says to use rend in the ST rotation, though the best ST specc seems to be fob =)
    Because it shows the full rotation, including all talents. Skip the non-relevant steps.