Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    OP directly addressed @BanHammer with his first post it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam-OC View Post
    Because "Vanilla" was clearly advertised in the name "World of Warcraft Classic".
    I missed the "Classic with changes" bit. Classic is classic. If you changed Beethoven's music to have a more modern edge in some way would it still be "classic"?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by bugsix View Post
    So why always the anti-vanillaers are the loudest for QoL changes if supposedly they do not want to play classic ?
    I hear this a lot, but have yet to see any proof. It's just a baseless "true scotsman" fallacy in order to dismiss arguments and discussions, so you don't actually have to defend your stance. If you actually go look at the posters advocating for classic realms over the years on MMOC, especially those in the massive megathread, you'll see some of those people asking for QoL changes.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by fizzloges View Post
    Like back in vanilla when they changed flight masters so you could fly several steps in one click.. that was one major blow to the PVP community since you no longer could shut down central flight masters and corpse camp for hours.
    LOL, next you're going to argue how bullying builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurin View Post
    Because people unwilling to accept any kind of change tend to be statistically overwhelmingly conservative. And conservatives tend to hate the left.

Oh man the ignorance of this post is just astounding. I'd LOVE to see where you get this statistic from. Mother Jones? Huffington Post?

Quote Originally Posted by Rurin View Post
    Oh yeah, definitely, you decide who can appreciate and who cannot appreciate the gameplay
    Now you are catching on! Common sense does that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next time, please start a thread in a way that isn't so insulting and argumentative.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)