Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    As I mentioned earlier, it's how I feel, by default, about those that work in the public sector that risk their lives to uphold the law, or protect others.

- - - Updated - - -

everyone I disagree with is a NAZI!!!
    No, that guy is an actual Nazi-sympathizing fascist. He's not exactly secretive about it. He supports the violent oppression of any culture he deems unworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    We got cops flat out murdering unarmed children who are running away from them in self-defense. Seems to me the threshold for self-defense has been set a lot lower than "got surprised and killed with a rock".
    I imagine the surprised part played a big role in that and I don't see why you would bring up bad cops. Most do respect the positions of authority granted to them.

It feels like you are looking to make some point that doesn't seem to be present here.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, that guy is an actual Nazi-sympathizing fascist. He's not exactly secretive about it. He supports the violent oppression of any culture he deems unworthy.
    Sure he does.

Hes right I would destroy a culture that believes in killing, raping, and eating children in that order in a instant and without hesitation.

They would be unworhty of continuing to exist in my eyes.

Sure he does.
    Ask him.

He won't even say which country he's from, because he says his violent belief and rhetoric are actually illegal there. He's a big fan of fascism and violent nationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Hes right I would destroy a culture that believes in killing, raping, and eating children in that order in a instant and without hesitation.

They would be unworhty of continuing to exist in my eyes.
    Not only that, you want to violently oppress anyone who does not wish to conform to your particular culture.

Yep, you are a fascist.

What country do you live in?

dunno if posted already, but why is the word "ambushed" in quotations? like they werent? someone died wtf....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    dunno if posted already, but why is the word "ambushed" in quotations? like they werent? someone died wtf....
    Like Trump, he has no idea what placing something in quotations means.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Like Trump, he has no idea what placing something in quotations means.
    You realize the quotation was directly from the article right?....

no i didnt get that from the first line....yes we realize that...no one was calling you out directly were they?

Ask him.

He won't even say which country he's from, because he says his violent belief and rhetoric are actually illegal there. He's a big fan of fascism and violent nationalism.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only that, you want to violently oppress anyone who does not wish to conform to your particular culture.

Yep, you are a fascist.

What country do you live in?
    My now that hungry for the info?

But your a near anarchist and im a apparently a raging fascist ours is a forbidden love!

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    Curious has how we're sure they are immigrants and not drug runners. Thing with walls are people find away to get past them.

Perhaps better training, better equipment, and more well trained/screen agents would have allowed for a better outcome.
    Because anyone crossing the boarder or entering the country who is not a citizen of this country is legally defined as "immigrant" and classification further is dependent upon status. Crossing illegally classifies them as "illegal immigrants" which is the title of the thread. Blame a .gov if you have an issue with it.

You know you named the thread, right?..........

Hope they find these scum and drop the full weight of the law on them

My now that hungry for the info?

But your a near anarchist and im a apparently a raging fascist ours is a forbidden love!
    Nope, I'm just proving my point for me, thanks for playing.

Nope, I'm just proving my point for me, thanks for playing.
    Always game. I do so enjoy our little dance even if you are clumsy in it still. In time you might just find the beat.

Deleted
    Where are the conspiracy theories? Sure the US is behind this! Bring in the wall!

Seriously all we know about this is nothing, only reports came from fellow patrols who werrent there.
    Ambush right, wrong place at the wrong time more likely.
    And I really doubt some random immigrant is going to bash someone's skull in.

Always game. I do so enjoy our little dance even if you are clumsy in it still. In time you might just find the beat.
    Nah, I've had you figured out for a long time.

Could a wall have prevented this great mans death?
    Is the President allowed to station the US Army on the border to guard it in peace times? Why not bring the boys home and stick them on the border to defend it?

7+ Year Old Account
    A wall is not ideal. Two walls would be ideal where there is a middle buffer area. Also the infrastructure should be electronically sensitive like they have in Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    By the very definition of "illegal immigrant" and "criminal" then YES, they are actually all criminals. The argument then becomes how many of them commit additional crimes, like assault.
    Oh what a brilliant insight that nobody has ever realised before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.