Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Extai View Post
    yeah of course its silly that you had to soak so much, but neither did i roll dh to be a subpar class for progression and possibly reroll tank because havoc dps sucks (which i both didnt do, just to put the "pain" of being a rogue into perspective)
    I have a rogue/mage/dh all ready to go most of this expansion. I dont buy into the whole "this spec is weak so im gonna cry on the forums" I just disagreed with the notion of that poster we should settle for being sponges when the fast attacking/crit leather wearing melee is a fantasy game staple and should be competing with the mages and warriors of the world in terms of damage done. Sims atm have 3 rogue specs dead last. So when people say yeah but that talent that lets you absorb a killing blow means you will get an invite at least so I wouldnt worry about it falls on deaf ears

Deleted
    Nerfed our 4-set boiiiis, 3% chance now

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    The energy Regen is actually probably still a net gain with the increased Crits. You have to remember this is a positive feedback system and the more crits(from the 2 set) the more your 4 set will proc

2-piece bonus now increases the damage of your next Run Through by 15% (was 5%), stacking up to four times.
    4-piece bonus now has a 16% chance (was 12%) to grant you a random Roll the Bones effect, that is not already active, for 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    great, so our best performing spec is now performing worse...

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    great, so our best performing spec is now performing worse...
    2-piece bonus now increases the critical strike chance of Deadly Poison and Wound Poison by 60% (was 15%) for 6 seconds

This means your total energy regen is going to be 4x higher, which nets to a 2x gain in energy regen total plus the extra crits from Deadly poison

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuji View Post
    2-piece bonus now increases the critical strike chance of Deadly Poison and Wound Poison by 60% (was 15%) for 6 seconds

This means your total energy regen is going to be 4x higher, which nets to a 2x gain in energy regen total plus the extra crits from Deadly poison
    Assa tier bonuses have been nice imo, its just that subs suck balls

15+ Year Old Account

Nobody cares about mut. They nerfed the sub 4p.

You are mistaken if you thing nobody cares about assasination.And the 2set change is very welcome.Screw sub it can die for all i care.

Apparently this is a net buff for assassination. Also, it's nice to see the 2 piece being more powerful so you don't have to wait until you get all four pieces of the new tier to use it.

Shoulders are also going to be far less valuable now with this tier. I already have about 37% baseline crit on my rogue, so posions are going to be critting a ton with this tier. So goodbye shoulders for assassination.
    Last edited by Varolyn; 2017-11-21 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That does seem odd, unless Sub is having some outstanding performances on the Antorus fights in their testing

assassination is not our best performing spec though. either way, i'm glad its going to get some love, but sin needs more then just a buff to its set bonus. Rogues in general across the board are going to need love.

15+ Year Old Account
    That does seem odd, unless Sub is having some outstanding performances on the Antorus fights in their testing
    It's pretty low on sims right now. I dunno.

Whenever there are adds like 3rd/4th/5th boss sub ill be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead sin. Single target though........seems very close now.

Those assination set bonus changes are niiice. Pretty sure it makes a 40% softcap for crit, which should help balance stat valuations a little better.

Bracers+ boots is the go to for assasination in antorus-the extra energy from 4set means more spam so boots will reset far more quickly the vendetta.

With those changes there's a good chance that sin will be worth trying for some bosses and outlaw should be a lot stronger.

Nodody gave a damn about Sub, until everyone did. People will play the strongest spec, doesn't matter which one.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    Nodody gave a damn about Sub, until everyone did. People will play the strongest spec, doesn't matter which one.
    There's still about 1000 Mythic raiding Outlaw rogues

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adalwolf View Post
    I only care about the best spec and it ain't mut right now.

I only care about the best spec and it ain't mut right now.
    We don't know what the best spec will be, going forward, until tuning. Right now, the set bonuses for outlaw and assination are very strong, and sub's is weak compared to the other two.