Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So expel them, and continue teaching kids that aren't assholes. Next.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    Sure it is, I wonder what series of events could have ever ingrained the idea that they should fight back against oppressive forces?
    The rise of idiotic Progressives telling them they are somehow Victims decades after the Civil Rights movement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

Haw damn

CRIME INDEX
    (100 is safest)

Safer than 3% of U.S. Cities
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    Yes. Let's forget the decades of institutional racism that's burrowed deep into our society. Just blame them darkies!
    Oh please, my Ancestry is full of just as much institutional racism as Blacks in America. You know what I don't do every day because of something that happened in the past and never affected me? Be a criminal and blame the Country that gives me the opportunity to be the best person I want to be.

People cry so much about some fake "institutional" racism in America. You would think having a Black President for 8 years, if it was actually institutiional that he would've had it removed.

Stop trying to justify people being pieces of shit, by bringing up "BUT BUT MUH HISTORIES!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Ironically, even after removing the small percentage of Black Men being "framed" they still commit are a far higher percentage of crime per capita than any other "culture" in the Country.
    I totally agree! It's not like decades of racist policies on where they can live or where they can get jobs or where they have rights had any effect on their lives! They should have known 100 years ago that Obama ended racism last year. Shame on them for being behind the times!

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally agree! It's not like decades of racist policies on where they can live or where they can get jobs or where they have rights had any effect on their lives! They should have known 100 years ago that Obama ended racism last year. Shame on them for being behind the times!
    I know right, because Obama being President and many Senators and heads of State also being Black totally isn't evidence that if you actually apply yourself in life instead of just going "DAT'S RACIST!!!" and doing something about your situation works.

Stop living in the 60's. it's actually extremely patronising and condescending to tell Black people they can't do anything because of some invisible fake Racism.

If I walked up to someone and said "Whoa whoa whoa. You better stop trying because you will always Fail because you are you" that'd make me an asshole. Which is basically what the progressive movement does to Blacks.

Oh please, my Ancestry is full of just as much institutional racism as Blacks in America. You know what I don't do every day because of something that happened in the past and never affected me? Be a criminal and blame the Country that gives me the opportunity to be the best person I want to be.

People cry so much about some fake "institutional" racism in America. You would think having a Black President for 8 years, if it was actually institutiional that he would've had it removed.

Stop trying to justify people being pieces of shit, by bringing up "BUT BUT MUH HISTORIES!!"
    Sorry, you're racist and stupid. The fact that people were racists to your ancestors (whatever they are) DIRECTLY FUCKING EFFECTS YOU. That's how cause and effect works.

There's a reason we have inner city ghettos filled with mostly blacks. The reason is because shit was designed that way.

You're stupidly trying to argue from an individual standpoint and apply it to everyone. You argument fails on so many levels I cant even bother to deal with that much stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I know right, because Obama being President and many Senators and heads of State also being Black totally isn't evidence that if you actually apply yourself in life instead of just going "DAT'S RACIST!!!" and doing something about your situation works.

Stop living in the 60's. it's actually extremely patronising and condescending to tell Black people they can't do anything because of some invisible fake Racism.

If I walked up to someone and said "Whoa whoa whoa. You better stop trying because you will always Fail because you are you" that'd make me an asshole. Which is basically what the progressive movement does to Blacks.
    Your argument is still stupid, lacks basic understanding of history, and so many other things that I don't care to waste time on someone so obviously racist that nothing will change their mind.

10+ Year Old Account

katana vs gun debate in schools

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Chicken or egg.

I just find it odd how its always the same "cultures" is all
    So what are you just going to ignore that black people can have a ton of different cultures so you can make thinly valied racist remarks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, you're racist and stupid. The fact that people were racists to your ancestors (whatever they are) DIRECTLY FUCKING EFFECTS YOU. That's how cause and effect works.
    Well it doesn't, because I'm my own person. living your life on the experiences of people in the past is plainly fucking stupid. Even shit my Father did in his life had no direct affect on my ability to do what I want.

Though I feel arguing with someone like you anymore would just be as futile as yelling at a Brick Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    It's ingrained in their culture. Where do you think the idea for the song came from? Society at large isn't telling them this, their peers are.
    Because of police brutality? Other than that song (which isn't even advocating for violence), where are they being told to "seek Violence against Authority."?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Yes. Let's forget the decades of institutional racism that's burrowed deep into our society. Just blame them darkies!
    Nah, instead we can blame whitey how the poor ol' blacks have zero fucking self determination because bad stuff was done to their ancestors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, even after removing the small percentage of Black Men being "framed"
    How precisely are you determining that its a small percentage?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Aaaaaaand poverty.

Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    When you look up the demographics of this city it all makes sense.
    Oh what could you be alluding to here?

Would you care to say it loudly and clearly into the mic? Or will we be running away with our tail between our legs again?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he flicked the "institutional racism" button from "on" to "off" lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    https://nypost.com/2017/11/21/dozens...hool-district/

This is really sad, I don't know what's worse, the fact that these students are assaulting and harassing these teachers, or the fact that they are probably picking up this behavior at home and that's how they are being raised.
    I worked at a behavioral needs school where this was common. Parents evening was always pretty telling. I remember one of the dads coming in his name was Carl. Naturally he called his kid Carlos. 10/10. He spent all of the time we were meant to talk about his kid talking about his multiple court cases against him instead. This kid had no fucking chance. It was the same story for most of them, disinterested parents who should have never had them, chaotic homelife, usually combined with some poverty.

I mean a joke at the school was you weren't a real teacher until one of the kids had bitten you and you had to have tb jabs.

Worst I got aside from biting and scratching was a pencil in the eye. Wasn't that bad, just red for like a week, little fucker.

There's a reason we have inner city ghettos filled with mostly blacks. The reason is because shit was designed that way.
    It wasn't designed that way. Those areas used to be filled with white people. Once black people started moving in, the white people started moving out. They were cheap areas to live that black people migrated too and made them much worse over the years. Go talk to any old person who has lived in a mid-size or major city for +50 years and they'll tell you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    How precisely are you determining that its a small percentage?
    Because the overwhelming majority of crimes have this thing called evidence? You can't tell me you are that daft that you would believe 13% of the population gets framed for 50% of the nations Crimes. Since you would have to basically imply that 75% of criminal acts committed by Blacks would be "framing" for them even to fall within the range of a Statistical representation of population.
    Last edited by Super Kami Dende; 2017-11-22 at 05:48 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    How is that a lie? One of the biggest mantras of black culture is "fuck da police." Black people in major cities are highly resistant towards authority, and will often express that violently.

You don't do your race any favors buy burying your head in the sand every time their major dysfunctions are brought up.
    It’s not black culture at all. It might be African American culture but that is not the same thing as black culture, black people do not have an over laying culture due to there skin color.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mac View Post
    If schools had better security this wouldnt happen

Pft, that tiny twink doesnt have the mass needed to be a real threat.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Bad sex education, outdated believes from decades ago, increase in teenage pregnancies, single parents, kids that shouldn't be parents. And it gets worse every cycle, so this is the out come of at least a generation or two of people thinking kids will stop having sex if they tell them god wants them to marry first and they should safe themselves.

That and making abortion illegal also plays a part.

Best part this was totally predicted by people, since we used to be dumb enough to believe that sex ed was bad all over the world.
    I feel like you're just ranting right now about something completely irrelevant to the issue at hand. The abortion portion in particular makes absolutely no sense, considering abortion is indeed legal in the state of Pennsylvania.

Do the parents care? Probably not, judging from their crime reports and the abysmal state in general that city is in. This is something that comes from the results of parents not disciplining their children and a culture that we have encouraged where no other adult that is given a supervisory role over children during there development years is allowed to discipline, resulting in multitudes of juvenile delinquents that have no respect for authority or sense of consequence.