Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    I know Russian propaganda trolls think Trump and all of his fellow cult of Trump politicians are Russian, but that still hasn't been proven in a court of law yet.
    I know Americans think entire world should be like them; but it isn't.

Btw, "Trump and his fellow politicians are Russians" is Democrat, not Russian thinking.

We are still waiting on the results of Muellers investigation. Besides, even if they were Russian, they are living on US soil, and thus must follow US law. It is very illegal for someone in their 30's to solicit someone under 18 for sex, especially if they are under 16
    Don't see anything about "soliciting for sex" in articles though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Btw, "Trump and his fellow politicians are Russians" is Democrat, not Russian thinking.
    Oh that explains Trump's record high approval rating in Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Oh that explains Trump's record high approval rating in Russia
    He has higher approval in Israel though.

Check your zipper, your bias is showing.

We get it, you're "Russian" and love your country, but to say there is no evidence might as well be saying "the earth is flat".

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    We get it, you're "Russian" and love your country, but to say there is no evidence might as well be saying "the earth is flat".
    So far no evidence. Plenty of suspicions, plenty of meetings with various "Russians" or "Putin-connected" figures, but no evidence of collusion.

And anyone without partisan blinders can see that.

So far no evidence. Plenty of suspicions, plenty of meetings with various "Russians" or "Putin-connected" figures, but no evidence of collusion.

And anyone without partisan blinders can see that.
    Lol, you think I'm partisan? HAHAHAHAHAH. Oh my god. I literally couldn't care who is in my government, as long as they are not doing anything illegal or shady, which has been the Trump campaigns motto this whole time, to do every stupid thing in the book.

You keep sticking to your guns though, good on you for sticking to be wrong for so long.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Lol, you think I'm partisan? HAHAHAHAHAH. Oh my god. I literally couldn't care who is in my government, as long as they are not doing anything illegal or shady, which has been the Trump campaigns motto this whole time, to do every stupid thing in the book.
    You were not given choice of anyone who "is not doing anything illegal or shady" this time around.

So why do you care? You would get same result either way :/

He has higher approval in Israel though.
    You're not helping your case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'm Russian... and this should not be a surprise to you, if you were actually a serious person. Putin is not dumb. He was in the KGB for 16 years. He is smarter than Trump and does not need direct communication with him to control him.

Garry Kasparov Would Like You to Stop Saying ‘Trump Is Playing 4-D Chess’
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...d-chess-215848

“Both of them despise playing by the rules, so it’s who will cheat first,” Kasparov told Politico when asked who might win a chess match between the two. “But in any game of wits, I would bet on Putin, unfortunately.”
    He has a canned response for Kasparov, we were down that road before. My favorite from him, is the apology for damaging police bats with his face, during his attempt to run vs Putin, when a warrant was issued for Kasparov.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    A "friend" Jim Ziegler excusing Roy moore:

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus,”

w.....t......f

Im (for once in a lot of time) speechless. Actually speechless. I dont know what to say.

I'm Russian... and this should not be a surprise to you, if you were actually a serious person. Putin is not dumb. He was in the KGB for 16 years. He is smarter than Trump and does not need direct communication with him to control him.
    Putin and his goons aren't that smart either.

Why are you so hung up on collusion if it seems quite probable that no collusion happened, or was even needed for Russians to do whatever they did?

Disliking Clinton was enough. Clinton was known quality - bad, as far as Russians are concerned.

Garry Kasparov Would Like You to Stop Saying ‘Trump Is Playing 4-D Chess’
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...d-chess-215848

“Both of them despise playing by the rules, so it’s who will cheat first,” Kasparov told Politico when asked who might win a chess match between the two. “But in any game of wits, I would bet on Putin, unfortunately.”
    What is your point, really, by linking this article?

I can agree with most of it, actually.

Putin is good at using opportunities. And if there was Putin-directed interference then it was opportunity provided to him by Democrats by putting Clinton as candidate. Nothing to do with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We can't have a Democrat, he'll be soft on crime, unlike Roy Moore the child molester.
    I don't think it was that he was soft on crime, but that he dares to prosecute KKK members. That probably hits a bit close to home for some folks.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't see anything about "soliciting for sex" in articles though.
    As a Russian, a Person who defends the current Russian government you are in no position to speak as your kind pillaged and ravaged large parts of Europe. Your kind forced immigrated people and murdered out cultures that way to gain a slave work force.

It's best to be quiet. But i doubt you even know that part of your history. Also why are you still speaking in this thread? Are you still discovering how old you like your partners i believe you already disclosed it was not much older than 16.

I don't know if there was collusion, but there was an effort by multiple parties. Wikileaks, The Russian Troll Factories, being two that either directly coordinated with the Trump team (Wikileaks for instance), or Putin/Russia spreading chaos/FUD and propaganda on social media.
    Again, what is your point then?

Trump also had his own efforts going in social media (like Cambridge Analytica), as did Clintons. That is pretty routine nowadays.

"Elections happened. Everyone wanted their own outcome out of them. Russian desired outcome happened to be not-Clinton."

No proof that Russians actually managed to tilt elections exists so far; outcome of elections isn't proof of Russian effort actually working, obviously, and "troll farms" played all sides at once, not just pro-Trump. They posted messages that were as partisan as it gets, not tried to tilt anyone "to other side".

Propaganda works, especially with "low information" voters.
    Anyone can be "low information" about things they couldn't be possibly be "informed" before. Whatever they see first that aligns with their preconceived notions usually sticks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    As a Russian, a Person who defends the current Russian government you are in no position to speak as your kind pillaged and ravaged large parts of Europe.
    You say that from Belgium, home of one of top 20th century murderers, Leopold III? Guess you're not in position to do that either?

Your kind forced immigrated people and murdered out cultures that way to gain a slave work force.
    You're clearly speaking out of your own experiences first and foremost.

It's best to be quiet. But i doubt you even know that part of your history.
    Do YOU know that part of your own history?
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-11-22 at 05:51 PM.

And the second point, is that Putin is smart enough not to leave a trail, even if Trump and his family is not. But I will trust all the intelligence agencies that say Russia tried to influence our elections, than Putin or Trump insisting that they did not.
    This is self-contradicting. Either Putin left the trail (for intelligence agencies to pick), or he didn't; he cannot do both at once.

And second, again, "trying" is quite different from "succeeding".

Note, same intelligence agencies never said Trump colluded with Russians. And you're presuming it was Trump's trail they picked up...

Also, as an impartial, rational person that you claim to be, you don't think it a bit strange that Trump offends, name calls, etc, everyone, except Putin?
    Or Netanyahu. Or Duerte. Don't remember him name-calling Merkel either.

No, Putin isn't the only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is self-contradicting. Either Putin left the trail (for intelligence agencies to pick), or he didn't; he cannot do both at once.

And second, again, "trying" is quite different from "succeeding".

Note, same intelligence agencies never said Trump colluded with Russians. And you're presuming it was Trump's trail they picked up...

Or Netanyahu. Or Duerte. Don't remember him name-calling Merkel either.

No, Putin isn't the only one.
    Trump and Putin both left trails, that have been corroborated by assets in Russia, Europe, and the US by intelligence services. Steele is one of dozens of spies, analysts, and assets that have studied Putin's power plays and his network of oligarchs that do his work for him outside of Russia.

I did not say collude... I said influence. If they colluded or not is what Mueller is trying to find.
    Yeah, a drop in the ocean of Democrat and Republican funding and allegations.

Sure, technically that is influence. Technically me talking to you is influence too.

That's fine, but I know you are Russian and have your own Agenda. What Russia did was not transparent to anyone, until after it was investigated.
    It is still not transparent at all.

Why exactly your agenda is defending US intelligence community? Same one that was frequently used to mislead American public.

Many people compare current frenzy to lead up to Iraq War; that one also used Intelligence Community claims.

The DNC/RNC brand their influence with various legal language saying that the ad was brought by some party or political org. Russia did not do this.
    They weren't required to, duh. Nor did many (Super-)PACs.

And if you push for that "transparency" as laws for social media... I'm sure Putin will absolutely love this.

Don't think it'll be just US thing; everyone will copy it and require it by law. Direct knowledge which NGO funded which message right under the message? Targets for coercion and "sudden inspections"? Forget "freedom of press" - that is every authoritarian's dream!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jones just tweeted his new ad, directly citing Moore's behavior. Wanna see the video?