Deleted

Most immortal healer spec ?

I wana play a healer in arenas 2v2 and have some fun in world pvp too while being totally unkillable.

So far I've only played with rest druid and surely they are tough in bear form but as far as I hear it seems discipline priest is probably the hardest thing to kill currently. Would you recommend me a healer spec which can just stand , laugh at people attacking him and being able to outheal all the damage. Is discipline really harder to kill than a druid? And with the coming world pvp changes healers are going to take 40% less damage and they will be even worse to kill. Please recommend a healer spec to me

from my experiance in random bgs i would say druids, not sure how they transitiob in arena

Deleted
    MW Monk is unkillable, but you need to move and cc a lot, if you just stay there and try to tank/heal the dmg you will die, because your best defense is mobility and cc.
    Both Holy and Discipline Priest are super tanky, you can tank dmg, if you prefer that kind of playstyle. In my hands i can do it better with Holy: so many tools how to survive.
    So i would say MW Monk or Resto druid for mobility kind of healer, Holy/disc Priest if you wanna "just stand , laugh at people attacking him and being able to outheal all the damage." For that kind of Playstyle i wouldn't ignore Holy Paladin: In open world you won't die ever while you can also do some nice dmg, but in instanced PvP Holy Paladin is a bit weak at the moment.

I would recommend to you Priest: if you don't like disc playstyle you can switch to Holy

Disc Priests are essentially immune to school locks which is a big deal in taking out healers. But Discs are the most vulnerable healers to stuns as we lack HoT spreads. We're faster than HPals but still on the low end of mobility, sometimes I have to blow Rapture and just spam body and soul for a 12 second 60% movement speed.

It's every healer that's against you. Your healers are always begging for peels but always dying and doing nothing; Meanwhile enemy healer is being hit by 4 people and just kites them / never dies with no help / tops healing meters.

I'd have to say druid, though. That bear form is ridiculous. Legit feels stronger than pally bubble.

Disc priest if you're fighting bad people, it's pretty much idiot proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest for sure.

The immortal healer is any that has dps peeling / cc'ing / killing those attacking it.

Without help all the current healing specs will die.

Having said this my preference is Priest too, just because i like them. Monks or Druid is probably the way to go for new healers choosing a class.

MW die in single stun - its the most squishy healer espesially for 2v2 with dampening affecting coccon.

Actually every healer is different. You cant kite as disc so you can tank some dmg but in the end you will oom as fast as mw monk.

Healers with best surviability are resto shaman and Rdruid but if you can switch ES before stun, cant pre-bear you are so squishy.

Defenitly dont go MW

Different from DPS classes, Healer classes are pretty balanced by each other, its in between mobility and tankness, the more the class has of one, the less it has of the other
    100% tank 0% mobility = priests
    75-25 = paladins
    50-50 = Shamans
    25-75 = Druids
    0-100 = Monks

Obviously those are rounded up numbers, but its somewhere around that
    Last edited by Nuba; 2017-11-22 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    MW die in single stun - its the most squishy healer espesially for 2v2 with dampening affecting coccon.

Actually every healer is different. You cant kite as disc so you can tank some dmg but in the end you will oom as fast as mw monk.

Healers with best surviability are resto shaman and Rdruid but if you can switch ES before stun, cant pre-bear you are so squishy.

Defenitly dont go MW
    I was just about to say this You're best bet is a priest probably or prehot bear form druid

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    from my experiance in random bgs i would say druids, not sure how they transitiob in arena
    Depends, they are weak against classes that can purge and spread dot pressure.

Very strong against melee cleaves though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Priest for sure.
    Holy is extremely vulnerable to getting their important auras dispelled. Disc has a really weak mana pool and has trouble winning games unless you can score an early kill.

Just my 2 cents.