Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    But Shniders comment was completely worthless to the thread. The either point of the thread is If classic does well, it's hypothetical.

If it does do very well I assume they'll looked into bringing some of the design ideas over. Maybe starting with balancing the leveling a bit better and increasing it's difficulty to see how the community reacts to it. I doubt they'll make major changes in design that soon after honestly.
    Completely disagree. His opinion wasn't worthless to the thread. He said, that wont most likely do well, so there wont be any changes, because there will be minority playing it. That's exactly on topic and even tho is negative it doesn't make it worthless, if anything, it makes it useful. Different opinions, you know?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    Do you think that if classic server does better than what blizz thinks, would they make drastic changes to the next expansion to make it more like vanilla? How would they do it, where would they start changing if it happened? I personally don't plan to play classic but people say it was more like an rpg and I would love it if retail had more rpg elements as new games don't focus on that.
    They can't make it more like then, that'll mean removal of a ton of QoL, as well as themes feeling even more recycled.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    We are never going back to removal of QoL. I'm pretty sure of that. Blizzard would never do such thing.

Even if we learn that it was better, it will only be better for a niche of players, not the majority. Because the majority are spoiled players.
    In the end we will only be a niche of true RPG lovers.

Retail will never change unfortunately.