Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    who else thinks there are a few white hose staffers being tempted to break his thumbs so he cant do this spur of the moment crap?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Aren’t conservatives supposed to be into personal responsibility? Why don’t you blame all the people who endorse his childish behavior? Are you too aroused by how childlike Trump is? I know conservatives are real into supporting pedophilia, too.

People were willing to deal with Stalin to defeat Hitler, sometimes in the face of great evil we are forced to compromise with a lesser evil temporarily

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    People were willing to deal with Stalin to defeat Hitler, sometimes in the face of great evil we are forced to compromise with a lesser evil temporarily
    Liberalism is comparable to mass murder, huh? Okay.

Considering liberalism was the ideology that formed the United States predominantly for nearly two centuries, wouldn’t it make more sense that conservatism is Hitler in your silly melodrama? Not to mention that conservatives on discord listen to Hitler’s speeches and Nazi marching music.

It honestly seems more likely that deep down modern conservatives like yourself are just real into child fucking, seeing as how you vote in favor of it and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Trump is a baby, nothing new here. What is far more interesting is the retweet line above it. Did Trump just directly embrace the far right as his own? Did he just endorse Manson? WTF does Manson have to do with economic policy? Did Trump read what he retweeted?

15+ Year Old Account
    What’s even more embarrassing is that a major political party heavily outspent and still lost in a free election to this baby

SAD!
    It's almost as if they had help from a hostile foreign adversary's counter-intelligence apparatus.

Liberalism is comparable to mass murder, huh? Okay.

Considering liberalism was the ideology that formed the United States predominantly for nearly two centuries, wouldn’t it make more sense that conservatism is Hitler in your silly melodrama? Not to mention that conservatives on discord listen to Hitler’s speeches and Nazi marching music.

It honestly seems more likely that deep down modern conservatives like yourself are just real into child fucking, seeing as how you vote in favor of it and all.

Throwaway account/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It's almost as if they had help from a hostile foreign adversary's counter-intelligence apparatus.
    The dreaded Macedonian troll army

It’s almost as if we had a Democrat president also the leader of the military responsible for protecting the election. Are you saying he was a dunce?

Throwaway account/10
    Another Trump troll stumped. Just don’t wander off and “accidentally” go after some kids. I know you conservatives think kid fucking is okay, but it’s still against the law. Maybe you’re hoping electing enough pedophiles will change that?

How much higher would Trump's approval rating be if he'd had his Twitter account taken away when taking office?

Every Trump tweet causes 10 pages of liberal meltdown, that's just too much winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hitler killed millions of people all over the world... Stalin killed millions of people in his own country.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

It’s almost as if we had a Democrat president also the leader of the military responsible for protecting the election. Are you saying he was a dunce?
    Election integrity and operation is the responsibility of individual states. Spend less time chasing kids and you’d know that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Every Trump tweet causes 10 pages of liberal meltdown, that's just too much winning.
    How is this tweet not a Trump meltdown? I don’t know about liberals, but the only people that seem butthurt in this thread is you and @satimy.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised you approve. Roy Moore taught me conservatives love children. Just please don’t sexually assault Trump, no matter how childish and sexually appealing his behavior makes him appear to you.
    I guess John Pedosta should have switched sides before the election then

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How is this tweet not a Trump meltdown? I don’t know about liberals, but the only people that seem butthurt in this thread is you and @satimy.
    Ridiculing Trump for screaming “IT WAS ME”, a literal emotional meltdown, now has to be a meltdown. Guess all comedians have meltdowns by conservative logic. Lol my god too stupid

Another Trump troll stumped. Just don’t wander off and “accidentally” go after some kids. I know you conservatives think kid fucking is okay, but it’s still against the law. Maybe you’re hoping electing enough pedophiles will change that?
    Hahaha I know exactly what account is yours now

15+ Year Old Account

It was a lot larger than a "troll army". It was a sophisticated misinformation attack that specifically targeted people already primed by conservative propaganda about Clinton in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin. The information gleaned from the data analytics groups that worked for Trump's largest donor was passed to the Kremlin, who then used that to their advantage.

They didn't have a full picture at the time and suspending the election when our spies in Europe and Russia didn't have inconvertible truth pursuing the largest espionage operation against the US would have sent the country into an even deeper tailspin. I believe Obama and Brenner should have, and detained the entire Trump campaign until the intelligence report that came out in January to ensure they weren't compromised. Instead, we have a compromised POTUS now.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    I guess John Pedosta should have switched sides before the election then
    Oh did anyone vote for Podesta? I bet if Podesta ran as a conservative and admitted to diddling kids he’d be a lock for a Republican senate nominee.

Only conservatives endorse pedophilia. Liberals don’t, sorry. Take your gross predilections back to your safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Hitler killed millions of people all over the world... Stalin killed millions of people in his own country.
    i Fail to see why that’s relevant

Hahaha I know exactly what account is yours now
    This is my only account. Stop spamming the same thing to deflect from your endorsement of pedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It was a lot larger than a "troll army". It was a sophisticated misinformation attack that specifically targeted people already primed by conservative propaganda about Clinton in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin. The information gleaned from the data analytics groups that worked for Trump's largest donor was passed to the Kremlin, who then used that to their advantage.

They didn't have a full picture at the time and suspending the election when our spies in Europe and Russia didn't have inconvertible truth pursuing the largest espionage operation against the US would have sent the country into an even deeper tailspin. I believe Obama and Brenner should have, and detained the entire Trump campaign until the intelligence report that came out in January to ensure they weren't compromised. Instead, we have a compromised POTUS now.
    If Trump is compromised, it’s Obamas fault for failing to protect this nation