Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Are Canadians happy with Justin Trudeau?

Was having a conversation with a Canadian friend and we got onto Justin Trudeau and according to her "He's just a man virtue signalling and hoodwinking Canadians into believing he actually believes what he says" I was a little surprised because I assume he was very popular but she then said something that made me think "He's just a reverse Trump, all bravado" so my question is to you Canadians, are you happy with Justin Trudeau?

10+ Year Old Account
    Half Canadian and American yes, I am happy with him
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

His female voter base likes him because he is dreamy. JFK syndrome. And beta cucks voted for him because they were told to by their fat SJW mistresses.

And Tennis likes him, too. Oh wait, I already said beta cucks.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-22 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Was having a conversation with a Canadian friend and we got onto Justin Trudeau and according to her "He's just a man virtue signalling and hoodwinking Canadians into believing he actually believes what he says" I was a little surprised because I assume he was very popular but she then said something that made me think "He's just a reverse Trump, all bravado" so my question is to you Canadians, are you happy with Justin Trudeau?
    It's true that he is kind of a reverse Trump. But he doesn't breed hate across the country, other way around. Sure he does some weird stuff and he's certainly not the best candidate for a prime minister but he's still somewhat respectable and not a complete retard, it could be way worse.

Deleted
    Does any country in the world unanimously like their leader?

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    It's true that he is kind of a reverse Trump. But he doesn't breed hate across the country, other way around. Sure he does some weird stuff and he's certainly not the best candidate for a prime minister but he's still somewhat respectable and not a complete retard, it could be way worse.

Vote Trudeau! He's not Trump!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

On an international level, yes. He's great at showcasing Canada and using his "celebrity" to bring us to a better place at a global level.

Domestically, less so. His government has back tracked on a few election promises that were important to me, and he's had a series of corruption related gaffes happen with his party which haven't left them looking good.

(Note: I usually vote NDP but voted for Trudeau last election)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    North Korea
    Russia
    Last edited by mmoc1f234b9ee4; 2017-11-22 at 07:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    His female voter base likes him because he is dreamy. JFK syndrome. And beta cucks voted for him because they were told to by their fat SJW mistresses.

And Tennis likes him, too. Oh wait, I already said beta cucks.
    "Beta cucks" twice in one post wow... You spend too much time interacting with 12 year olds on twitch/4chan, please come back in 6 years. Your friends will be old enough to participate in adult conversations by then, maybe you will too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    North Korea. Just ask anybody living there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    "Beta cucks" twice in one post wow... You spend too much time interacting with 12 year olds on twitch/4chan, please come back in 6 years. Your friends will be old enough to participate in adult conversations by then, maybe you will too.
    Not to mention that nothing makes less sense than this expression. Beta means they're too introverts, shy and easy to step on to even talk to people, so they don't have a girlfriend for sure, but if you don't have a girlfriend it's impossible to be cuck. Basically made up by retard who just put 2 negative words together and not being smart enough to realize this one doesn't make a "stronger negative".

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    No.
    His SJW politics have no place in a real world, outside of the internet.
    He is way more concern with looking good and progressive, and it works to some degree, especially with women, but looking good doesn't fix country problems.
    Just like his daddy, he is destroying this country. Wish US would took him (no, we don't want Trump in return).

7+ Year Old Account
    He is doing fine. That's really all you can ask for from a politician.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's really effective as an international leader but as a domestic leader, he's basically done nothing outside of undoing what Harper did. Lots of talk, very little action. Oh but we get plenty of studies on things that have already been well studied.
    Last edited by xChurch; 2017-11-22 at 07:17 PM.

I'm not. I rather doubt if history will look upon him favorably.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    I'm not, but he's still infinitely preferable to the "Progressive" Conservatives.
    To be fair, that isn't setting the bar very high...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, Harper was much better not only from an economic standpoint but as an actual human being.

Some are, some aren't.

He's been more show than go in some respects, but still vastly better than anything Harper and the conservatives have ever shit out.

It won’t matter, Canada lost the demographic fight. They will spiral towards Marxism until their inevitable demise

Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    Don't use either of those sites. Well Twitch occasionally, but I mute chat. I just call 'em like I see 'em.