Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    is flat earthing just an american thing nowadays or are there other countries that engage in this shit?
    Pretty sure its american thing considering how bad they are at geography.

One thing I'm curious, where does the edge of the world begin and where does it end according to these people. Is it between europe and america or is it between Asia and America? If its between America and Asia then Pearl Harbor and WW2 would have been awful logistic operation. If its between Europe and America, how the hell did europeans "find" america first?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think it's great, anyone who belives sane or insane shit should be willing to test their beliefs.
    What's funny is that you can buy a go-pro or other kinds of cameras, tie them to some balloons or a big balloon, and send it off into space like other people have done for very little cost to prove/disprove their theory and yet they don't.

This is gonna be pure, undiluted comedy gold...

Well...

Hopefully 'Death by Rocket' is covered in this guy's life insurance policy, for his family's sake at least.

Carefull ol' timer. You don't want to overshoot and fall of the edge!

Deleted
    Well, this should be interesting.

Everyone wants their five minutes of fame. I'm more convinced that the flat earth stuff is merely promotion for his daredevil act.

10+ Year Old Account
    A fool and his money are soon parted, and in this case his life as well if that poor clearly sick man doesn't get any help.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Doesn't look like anything to me.
    Anxiously awaiting WW s2?
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

10+ Year Old Account
    He's going to launch himself in a rocket?

I suppose if he embeds himself in the ground deeply enough it'll save the trouble of digging a grave.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Does he know could do it a lot cheaper and get a lot higher with around $100 and a balloon?
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2017-11-22 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Grammurz

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    If the earth was flat wouldn't it be daytime 24/7 everywhere on the planet?
    Nah, the sun is much smaller than earth and therefore cannot shine everywhere !!
    reading the following article kills some brain cells for sure, be aware !

https://wiki.tfes.org/Sun

Can't wait for him to spread his ashes all over the ocean, or smear himself all over the pavement in the wal-mart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not rent a balloon instead?

Lets hope he crashes and burns... literally and figuratively..

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrass View Post
    I usually assume most of them live in the mid west far far away from big bodies of water. Because all it takes to prove them wrong is hang out at a beach or dock and watch boats sail out there is a clear pattern to how you lose sight as part by part slips below horizon line. If Earth was flat it would just shrink to a dot not slowly drop below los
    Logic does not apply to these people.
    There is always some reason, no matter how weak to dismiss away any observation or evidence counter to their view.

A failure here isn't going to change anything
    A stalwart believer in it actualy seeing for themselves that they were stupid, that in my opinion achieves more.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Wouldn’t the easiest way to hack a satellite or fly a drone with a camera into space

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    One thing I'm curious, where does the edge of the world begin and where does it end according to these people. Is it between europe and america or is it between Asia and America? If its between America and Asia then Pearl Harbor and WW2 would have been awful logistic operation. If its between Europe and America, how the hell did europeans "find" america first?
    It's a circle, with the North Pole at the center and a wall of Antarctic ice at the edge.

Orlando Ferguson flat earth map

The fun starts when you get someone who believes in both Flat Earth and Hollow Earth...

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Nah, the sun is much smaller than earth and therefore cannot shine everywhere !!
    reading the following article kills some brain cells for sure, be aware !

https://wiki.tfes.org/Sun
    Lmao they think sun is like spotlight.