10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there is a ruse, but a workaround is that the Zenos think there are too many universes. The super dragon balls have no limits, so a simple wish to revive each planet and inhabitant of erased universes inside of the winning universe will mean nobody ends up dying and all the erased universes remain erased. All of the new interesting characters are now a part of the universe that Goku and friends will live in (win or lose) and can be a part of future storylines. Everybody wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku and Vegeta, both seasoned fighters that have been battling their entire lives.

Blue, a form of great ki control and mastery.

Vegito, a combination of two fighters both with decades of combat experience.

Merged Zamasu, a merged fighter who theoretically should have been weaker than Vegito.

They fight, Vegito doesn't seem to expend much energy till his final attack...he used the spirit sword but it didn't seem to spend much. Vegito uses the Final Kamehameha and defuses soon after.

Caulifla and Kale, both seemingly inexperienced fighters.

SS1...basic form, SS2 improved form but leaking energy in the form of plasma (lightning)

Kefla, a combination of two inexperienced fighters who wrecklessly spent a lot energy while they seemed to be on a high.

UI Goku (See above)

UI Goku and Kefla fight she ends up using tons and tons of energy, including powering up to SS2 and using even more and more energy, doesn't defuse till after the potara broke and Goku blasted her with the GTFO Kamehameha.

Gotta love Super sometimes lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by simonlvschal View Post
    no? thats just what i think may happen.
    k, I'd just heard that idea a couple times, I wasn't sure if it was official and I just missed the bit where they said that.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    snip
    ROFLMAO

nice one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    snip
    That's one messed up chart.. still I'd much rather be a kryptonian than a saiyan :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    You have to remember that a lot of stuff that happens in the anime is filler. While the manga chapters feel a bit more episodic now it still did go a different direction. For example no transformation for trunks and no spirit sword either. Who knows in the manga legal might lose a lot faster or something.
    Nobody cares about the manga as it is completely filler since it isn't made by Toriyama.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Goku and Vegeta, both seasoned fighters that have been battling their entire lives.

Blue, a form of great ki control and mastery.

Vegito, a combination of two fighters both with decades of combat experience.

Merged Zamasu, a merged fighter who theoretically should have been weaker than Vegito.

They fight, Vegito doesn't seem to expend much energy till his final attack...he used the spirit sword but it didn't seem to spend much. Vegito uses the Final Kamehameha and defuses soon after.

Caulifla and Kale, both seemingly inexperienced fighters.

SS1...basic form, SS2 improved form but leaking energy in the form of plasma (lightning)

Kefla, a combination of two inexperienced fighters who wrecklessly spent a lot energy while they seemed to be on a high.

UI Goku (See above)

UI Goku and Kefla fight she ends up using tons and tons of energy, including powering up to SS2 and using even more and more energy, doesn't defuse till after the potara broke and Goku blasted her with the GTFO Kamehameha.

I think SSB just drains way more power than any SSJ form.

it might be about better Ki control but it burns a ton of energy, not to mention SSB Vegito > Kefla.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-23 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the entire Goku vs. Kefla fight took like 2 minutes, for reals. I think Vegeto vs. Zamasu lasted a lot longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I think SSB just drains way more power than any SSJ form.

it might be about better Ki control but it burns a ton of energy, not to mention SSB Vegito > Kefla.
    Well she was also being absolutely wasteful of energy on her little high...instead of focused attacks she was just throwing energy balls or beams in every which direction.

Well she was also being absolutely wasteful of energy on her little high...instead of focused attacks she was just throwing energy balls or beams in every which direction.
    last resort attack I guess.

my guess is that they defused because of...something but not because the Potara broke.

you can take off your Potara but you will still be fused.

10+ Year Old Account
    It honestly felt like it was for dramatic effect....

10+ Year Old Account
    wait seriously? My bad then.
    Eeeeh, that's not exactly true. A lot of people care about the manga and compare it with the anime. The manga itself isn't drawn by Toriyama, but Toriyama does work on the actual story of Super in terms of broad strokes and characters. Other writers and artists work on the story as well to expand it and fill in the details. He's not as involved as he was in his original manga where he did pretty much everything, but he's still involved.

plus, Toyotaro and Toei outright change his script to fit their story, like Vegito shouldn't have happen against Zamasu according to Akira's OG script.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-23 at 10:51 PM.

Editors often make changes for the better. Naruto and Tokyo ghoul would have gone different directions had it not been for the editors input.

But I’m curious, what was the original script like?
    we will never know.

Editors often make changes for the better. Naruto and Tokyo ghoul would have gone different directions had it not been for the editors input.

But I’m curious, what was the original script like?
    that I would also like to know

- - - Updated - - -

plus, Toyotaro and Toei outright change his script to fit their story, like Vegito shouldn't have happen against Zamasu according to Akira's OG script.
    where is that information from?

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    where is that information from?
    Herms twitter.

recent interview stated that Vegito wasn't supposed to appear and Zamasu wasn't supposed to be that strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps, but Toriyama is still more involved in the Anime than in the manga so I consider it a step above when it comes to contradictions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Herms twitter.

recent interview stated that Vegito wasn't supposed to appear and Zamasu wasn't supposed to be that strong.
    I don't think saying 'wasn't supposed to' is the right way to put that - it makes it sound like Toriyama wanted it one way and was overruled or ignored.

All we heard was Toriyama's original script did not include Vegito - Vegito showing up was an idea suggested by someone else. But it's not like Vegito was forced in against Toriyama's explicit wishes - he works together with others to develop the story. He has a lot of say in what happens, and isn't shy about putting his foot down for some elements.

In the original manga, Androids #16-18 and Cell didn't exist, until Toriyama's editor encouraged him to create new villains that looked cooler than #19 and 20. And Cell didn't transform until he was encouraged to create new forms for him. He's not opposed to taking suggestions from others.

idk if this has been linked yet, but I loved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH04ys6y2Ko
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.