Deleted
    I'm really hoping preorders will start in December so I can get my character boost. Need a max level Alliance priest for this expansion in which a lot of content will be mutually exclusive, and I'd like to still have the time to gear it up/finish class campaign so I can get the challenge appearances before they become unavailable.

That is, I'm assuming the boost will just give you lvl 110 and a normal weapon with none of the artifact and Legion content unlocked, even though that would essentially gimp you mechanicswise until 8.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I'm really hoping preorders will start in December so I can get my character boost. Need a max level Alliance priest for this expansion in which a lot of content will be mutually exclusive, and I'd like to still have the time to gear it up/finish class campaign so I can get the challenge appearances before they become unavailable.

That is, I'm assuming the boost will just give you lvl 110 and a normal weapon with none of the artifact and Legion content unlocked, even though that would essentially gimp you mechanicswise until 8.0.
    Based on history most likely march

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    I don't get how that would gimp you until 8.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    I suggested something else, that's just you piling up nonsense upon nonsense in an attempt to sound smart.

Since I have a spare minute, I will show you how completely stupid your position is.

You posit that since Blizzard didn't, I don't know, share numbers of players tabulated by how many complained about what aspect of the game, that we don't know anything about what aspects of the game generally evoke complaints? You think that makes you judicious and careful? Nah, that makes you stupid. Players aren't playing this game sitting in closed tubes, they are talking and saying things about the game. This happens on forums / reddit / youtube and in all other places. The complaints are there and more important complaints are generally more visible than less important ones. Your suggestion that we don't know what the major issues with the expansion are is just you closing your eyes to the information that readily shows what they are. And if you want to say the usual bla bla bla about how not all players go to the forums, ask someone to explain to you how polls work.

Same for the rest of your nonsense. "We don't know anything because Blizzard didn't say anything about it" is just a lazy non-starter.
    That would indeed be stupid. Also, rather pointless since what players complain about isn't the point in contention. You don't know why they actually leave, and haven't provided any evidence that AP caused their play patters to negatively change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    Hmmmmm
    Not that useful. The Ingame-Worldmap isn't to scale, and the Sundering and Cataclysm messed up everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    snip
    to add.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not that useful. The Ingame-Worldmap isn't to scale, and the Sundering and Cataclysm messed up everything.
    suramar is still pretty much at the same spot.

and i doubt that an underground prison is gonna roll anywhere, damaged sure, but not moving across the globe.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    suramar is still pretty much at the same spot.

and i doubt that an underground prison is gonna roll anywhere, damaged sure, but not moving across the globe.
    It moved entire continents. It being underground doesn't matter much.

Besides, that doesn't help the ingame map being based on what looks good, not where things are. The Chronicle map is more accurate.
    Last edited by huth; 2017-11-22 at 09:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Besides, that doesn't help the ingame map being based on what looks good, not where things are. The Chronicle map is more accurate.
    Perhaps but we don't know if the Cataclysm did something to the prison. The Chronicle is map is pre cata so things could of changed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Perhaps but we don't know if the Cataclysm did something to the prison. The Chronicle is map is pre cata so things could of changed.
    Pre-Sundering map was the one i was talking about. There's been two world shattering events since the last known position of the prison.

Deleted

Why be pedantic about this?. Its obvious that N'Zoth is going to based in between the two new islands, eventually bringing together the Alliance and The Horde to fight against him/it. The maps no matter how flawed is a heavy hint.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    well if you didnt knew the Eye of Aszhara has a fly path it means you was never there for the mount or pet aka you didnt play a lot.
    which is no wonder if you are stuck on the oceans hunting for someone you can never catch :P
    You did not answer my question, you changed the subject instead.

I know it likely wont happen, but i really Really want communities and social stuff in 7.3.5

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    Don't take the b8 m8.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Don't take the b8 m8.
    Don't get yourself banned again.

Don't get yourself banned again.
    Don't worry, unless another power tripping occurs anytime soon i should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    I know it likely wont happen, but i really Really want communities and social stuff in 7.3.5
    Same tbh

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Don't worry, unless another power tripping occurs anytime soon i should be fine.

Same tbh
    You need to swap the bottom quote in your sig out with Ayyyy, the Dwarf's back guys and grils, lets go kill us some Hordies!

I don't think that would lead to infractions, would it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    If you don't know how to read, ask your grandma, I bet she will help.
    If you dont know latin you should ask your teacher I bet she will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Can someone explain me, why BfA is considered to be filler expac?
    Faction conflict plot that we know will be jettisoned halfway through + not too many new features. It's a lot of iteration on Legion systems, plus new races, ill-defined Warfronts and the return of glorified scenarios.

I mean I don't consider it filler per se, but compared to the Legion reveal I'm far less pumped that's for sure.

Deleted
    Yes I answered it. You chose to ignore my answer to push up your post count. Welcome to ignore

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Yes I answered it. You chose to ignore my answer to push up your post count. Welcome to ignore
    Another hordie who can't deal with #FACTS . Interesting.