Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yes, pay more to play less - just how bad has this game got.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    They also did it once during.. Cata.. I think it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I just did that. Works perfectly.
    Cata is when they first added a few of the features, they sure weren't marking them down then.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Even if this is a good deal. I would rather wait for BFA preorder, which I will buy anyway and get my level 110 boost. I am pretty sure they will do this gain in BFA, no reason why not. And 25 bucks are like 50% of BFS price, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    Because they make a lot of money from forcing people to use them.
    How does Blizzard force people to use these time-saving services?

25 is still way to much anyway..

£16.99 for a boost instead of £49?

I'm bloody sold. Figured I'd boost the one class I find it hard to get along with..... Monk.

how long can i hold on to a boost for? Could i in theory hold on to it until the next xpac drops to use it on an allied race?

Quote Originally Posted by kramjam View Post
    how long can i hold on to a boost for? Could i in theory hold on to it until the next xpac drops to use it on an allied race?
    Yeah you can. I'll probably save my 110 boost though for an allied race. Zandalari Troll or Highmountain Tauren Shaman are what I'm considering.

I am going to wait til it is free. I don't play often enough. I did not like the premise of WoD and did not buy it. When legion came out WoD became free. I got a free xpac. Look like I will be 1 xpac behind. One friend had mentioned "why gear up now when the next xpac is around the corner. All of the time and gear will be replaced in the first few quests." I will just level when I get Legion for free and come back and solo most of the content. If the xpac was 14.99 like MoP I would get it in a heartbeat. 24.99 for content that will get out dated in a few months. No thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    How does Blizzard force people to use these time-saving services?
    By not merging servers for example. EU has 90 servers. Most of them dead. People who want competitive raiding are forced to pay

So I have 2 Legions (WoW1 - main; Wow2 - no longer active) and and 2 WoD on same battle.net account. If I purchase Legion on one of the WoD account, will I be able to use char boost on WoW1 account? Any proof if this is true? :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Did this just now, nice to get a boost for 19€ x)

However capped on 2 servers with 110 chars... Any server that are looking for recuits and only raid tuesdays? Can boost and gear at breakneck speed ;P

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    So I have 2 Legions (WoW1 - main; Wow2 - no longer active) and and 2 WoD on same battle.net account. If I purchase Legion on one of the WoD account, will I be able to use char boost on WoW1 account? Any proof if this is true? :P
    just did it now, dont need to add sub or anything to the 2nd account, just aslong as they're under the same account management (wow1/wow2) etc.
    Last edited by Addict; 2017-11-22 at 05:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Why are Blizzard so God damn stubborn in giving service discounts... think they've only done it twice in its 13 year history...
    Yeah seriously it would make me more enticed to buy into them. I just refuse to pay $25 for a simple server transfer or $10 for a fucking name change. The prices are just ridiculous.

If I just paid the $9.99 to through WoD...would I still get the 100, or would it be a lvl 90?

Quote Originally Posted by MrGhostlore View Post
    If I just paid the $9.99 to through WoD...would I still get the 100, or would it be a lvl 90?
    You only get a free boost for buying Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    You only get a free boost for buying Legion.
    Okay. Thanks!