Desolate Council in Undercity already?

[FALSE ALARM - I AM MISTAKEN!!! Hopefully a mod will remove this thread]

I haven't seen anyone post about or mention this yet, so I figured I might as well.

I noticed a few weeks ago that there were some new NPCs in the Undercity above the vendors in the inner ring of the Rogue's Quarter. They look to be an aristocratic bunch, literally above the working class citizens of Undercity, enjoying a fancy soiree of some sort. Several of them have names, but most are generic NPCs. The top-hatted fellow in the picture is Lord Baker.

Could this be the in-game beginnings of the Desolate Council that rises up in opposition of Sylvanas? Thoughts?
    Last edited by JJShadoe; 2017-11-23 at 06:38 AM.

This is cool! I am really wanting to know what will come of this Desolate Council myself. As to these NPCs, good question! I see cake...it's not holiday related is it?

Possibly but I think those npcs are at leat partly there as part of the rogue class campaign where, if you're alliance, you have to assassinate a character up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Isenholt View Post
    I see cake...it's not holiday related is it?
    No, I noticed them shortly after 7.3.2 I think? It's been at least several weeks since I noticed them, and they've remained. They could certainly have been there longer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Possibly but I think those npcs are at leat partly there as part of the rogue class campaign where, if you're alliance, you have to assassinate a character up there.
    Ah, I don't know anything about that, so I could be mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    This. It's for the rogue's 7.2/mount campaign.

Oops, my bad then! I'll see if I can delete the thread.

I wonder what that cake consists of...