Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    because it doesnt fit and is off-putting with the rest
    Pickles are fine matching if you just make your sandwich correct, on the other hand, pineapple DOES NOT BELONG even near my pizza!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    People who don't like pickles should be rounded up for their safety and everyone else, especially those that like Onions, these freaks need to get what's coming to them.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    I don't like pickles. I pick them out if there's any and give it to friends, if they want them.

Deleted
    Oh look at this one thing I don't like which totally makes it a universal truth, and anyone who disagrees with me is obviously just wrong.
    I don't personally like pickles, but a good sandwich is often about flavor contrasting, and something sour can certainly add value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Onions are nature's gifts to our taste buds! (Together with garlic)
    Onions are generally okay, but garlic isn't something I particularly like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pickles are disgusting in any form.

Pineapple on pizza is amazing.

Fight me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Onions are nature's gifts to our taste buds! (Together with garlic)
    You're a Monster!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Pickles are disgusting in any form.

Pineapple on pizza is amazing.

Fight me.
    Hahaha, so do you hate puppies too, blurt out spoilers before the end of the movie at the cinema?

Who are you even?

Pickles are lovely and delicious they come to us from jesus, and they arrived to fill out tastebuds with the angelic taste of fresh but slightly bitter zest much like life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Will never agree. I like pickles in my sandwiches. Actually, eggs, tomato and pickles, the ultimate combination!
    One way, I never said this before but I am starting to think you are a beautiful human being, just a little misunderstood.

Deleted
    yes, you're right, because both are delicious!

Also: maybe they're called pickles, because some people pick them off?
    Last edited by mmocd8412e9215; 2017-11-20 at 11:48 AM. Reason: had the urge to put in that abyssmal pun

Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    The issue here is that the entire premise of the thread is false - considering that pineapple is a top tier pizza topping.
    And pickles in sandwiches are great, therefore the thread title remains true.

I like dill pickles the ones that are sour but I don't like what we call "bread pickles" the sweat ones. I have dill pickles on my sandwiches when I can get them.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Pineapples on pizza/pickles on sandwishes is like adding lemon flavour in choclate...EWWWW!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    ]

Hahaha, so do you hate puppies too, blurt out spoilers before the end of the movie at the cinema?

Who are you even?

Pickles are lovely and delicious they come to us from jesus, and they arrived to fill out tastebuds with the angelic taste of fresh but slightly bitter zest much like life.
    Actually I don't care much for dogs . Most of them are just loud and annoying imo. The fact that my neighbour since ~2 years ago has 3 small demon dogs who just can't shut up certainly hasn't improved my opinion about dogs either ^^.

i'd take pineapple on pizza(i like it) any day over pickles on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Actually I don't care much for dogs . Most of them are just loud and annoying imo. The fact that my neighbour since ~2 years ago has 3 small demon dogs who just can't shut up certainly hasn't improved my opinion about dogs either ^^.
    Yeah honestly doesn’t matter how cute or precious anything is everyone has their breaking point. You’re still a Barbarian for not liking pickles. I respect your honesty about the doggies though but it’s still peppered with hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Thanks, I guess. I won't say that you are wrong. I'm quite aware that I'm a bit difficult but my intentions are never bad. But now, behold it's majesty:

[IMG]Snip[/IMG]

Damn that looks delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Pickles are a requirement for both burgers and sandwiches.
    Yeah if you want to completely and utterly ruin them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    Go get some Branston pickle and a spoon. Scoop some pickle and eat it .... mmmm ...... mmmmmmmhhhmmmmm .... OMG mmmmhhhomfgmmmmmmmm.....
    now imagine it with cheese ....... and you will understand why it is PERFECT for a sandwich

What's wrong with pineapple on pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by Selky View Post
    What's wrong with pineapple on pizza?
    What's not wrong about it?

you're crazy dude. So wrong