Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The Forsaken and BE sided with the Orcs who both attacked their kingdoms. Zul led a splinter faction of Zandis who are our enemies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post
    I don't know if this was brought up, but I was doing a transmog run in ToT when I realized that the Zandalari played a part in messing up Pandaria by resurrecting the Thunder King and stuff.

Will the Houjin Pandaren be okay with them joining the Horde?
    The ones who struck Pandaria was a faction split apart from the Zandalari empire.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I don't know if this was brought up, but I was doing a transmog run in ToT when I realized that the Zandalari played a part in messing up Pandaria by resurrecting the Thunder King and stuff.

we are going to fight against zul and his troops the people who invaded pandaria, we will ally ourselves with the other faction of zandalari

The horde doesn't really care, we can split from the Pandaren and keep the Zandalari. Alliance can have fun with fat panda cartoons.

They don't seem to mind the orcs.

There are two major factions of Zandalari. Ones that follow Zul, and those that follow Rasta.

The ones that follow Zul left Rasta to participate in Zul'again (Cata dungeons) and the events of the Thunder King in Pandaria. Those that stayed with Rasta rebuilt their city after it was destroyed from the Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Pandaren in the Horde where not from Pandaria (at least not most of them), so they don't have bad "memories" or anything about Trolls, maybe as past fairy tales, but having in mind that they joined the Horde and got a Troll Warchief, before even having to deal with the Zandalari as possible allies, i don't think they will have much of a problem with that.

Most horde races hate each other anyway. I doubt it would matter.

A lot of races have fought the Zandalari, but the Houjin Pandaren have little interaction with them, if any. Not sure why they would have any issue working with them, since they already work with trolls and their whole philosophy is to work together and forgive.

Chen might have some issue, but he's a cool guy.

Aside from the pandaren still being in the Horde even after Ji was almost executed in the middle of Orgrimmar's streets, I'd rather take an ancient troll empire with freaking dinosaurs and one of the most powerful naval fleets on Azeroth over 5 pandaren who don't do anything at all if they actually objected. But as others said, the Horde pandaren never fought any Zandalari aside from adventuring in Pandaria.

They will because Blizzard wants them to, but speaking purely from the lore standpoint I can see the issue here. It's not just about Zul and his splinter faction. Zandalari as a whole used to be allies of the Mogu back in the day, the Mogu who kept Huojin Pandaren ancestors enslaved for hundreds of years.

They're irrelevant. The Horde should open a pandaren farm to use them for their pelts.

First off the Houjin Pandaren dont come from Pandaria they come from the Wandering Isle secondly they must know that just cause a race was a former enemy it doesnt mean they should hate them forever after all that is the whole point of the Horde. Former enemies and friends coming together to survive in a hostile world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Bluntly speaking, the Huojin Pandaren have proved very little and offered just as much to make their opinions matter. Zandalar is by all means the strongest asset the New Horde ever got and it's hard to see the faction dumping such a powerful ally because of a few angry pandas. If anything, it would be the pandas to be dumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    They won't care, as the playable pandas aren't from Pandaria per se.
    This too. Ji and Aysa are likely to have never seen a Zandalari troll in their whole lives.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Aren't there only enough pandaren in the Horde and Alliance that could fit on two hot air balloons lorewise?
    Lorewise? I kind of doubt that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.