plus, Toyotaro and Toei outright change his script to fit their story, like Vegito shouldn't have happen against Zamasu according to Akira's OG script.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-23 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Editors often make changes for the better. Naruto and Tokyo ghoul would have gone different directions had it not been for the editors input.

But I’m curious, what was the original script like?
    we will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Editors often make changes for the better. Naruto and Tokyo ghoul would have gone different directions had it not been for the editors input.

But I’m curious, what was the original script like?
    that I would also like to know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    plus, Toyotaro and Toei outright change his script to fit their story, like Vegito shouldn't have happen against Zamasu according to Akira's OG script.
    where is that information from?

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    where is that information from?
    Herms twitter.

recent interview stated that Vegito wasn't supposed to appear and Zamasu wasn't supposed to be that strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps, but Toriyama is still more involved in the Anime than in the manga so I consider it a step above when it comes to contradictions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Herms twitter.

recent interview stated that Vegito wasn't supposed to appear and Zamasu wasn't supposed to be that strong.
    I don't think saying 'wasn't supposed to' is the right way to put that - it makes it sound like Toriyama wanted it one way and was overruled or ignored.

All we heard was Toriyama's original script did not include Vegito - Vegito showing up was an idea suggested by someone else. But it's not like Vegito was forced in against Toriyama's explicit wishes - he works together with others to develop the story. He has a lot of say in what happens, and isn't shy about putting his foot down for some elements.

In the original manga, Androids #16-18 and Cell didn't exist, until Toriyama's editor encouraged him to create new villains that looked cooler than #19 and 20. And Cell didn't transform until he was encouraged to create new forms for him. He's not opposed to taking suggestions from others.

idk if this has been linked yet, but I loved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH04ys6y2Ko
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

all this talk about vegito, but i never actually liked him.

gogeta's much cooler. he had more of vegeta's seriousness than vegito.(that's one of the things that GT did wrong imo, making gogeta so silly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

gogeta's much cooler. he had more of vegeta's seriousness than vegito.(that's one of the things that GT did wrong imo, making gogeta so silly)
    I actually think it is the other way round... Vegito ( Vegeta the lead characteristic) and Gogeta ( Goku the lead characteristic), you can even hear it in their voices. But that is just the way I always looked at it, no proof what so ever.

Loved the episode, think they handled the first lady ssj's just fine. Also that kai of uni 6 loosing it and Beerus reaction was just lol!! Goku genuinely looked surprised that his attacks isnt more imactful.

What I cant seem to understand is the fact that so many people could follow the movements of Goku and Kefla during their fight (even Goku vs Jiren). It doesnt make sense at all, they should be way too fast for the lower class fighters to follow, heck I would go so far as to say Vegeta and Toppo should have to really focus on the fight so they dont lose track of the fighters. They could not even follow Gohans movements vs Cell juniors (yes a long time ago) or even vs Cell himself. I could swear that Toppo didnt even follow Goku the first time he attacked Jiren in UI form, but now the people already eliminated follow them.

Makes sense for the GoD and their angels to follow the movements but not for the rest (Also Zeno and Priest should not have a problem).

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Vegito was so much less serious is because it was a less serious situation. Vegito was so much stronger than Buu it didn't really matter, he could let loose and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    I actually think it is the other way round... Vegito ( Vegeta the lead characteristic) and Gogeta ( Goku the lead characteristic), you can even hear it in their voices. But that is just the way I always looked at it, no proof what so ever.
    well, gogeta only ever showed up in movies and games. in the movie about janemba, he's pretty deadly serious about the fight if i'm remembering correctly. then in all the games he's been in, he speaks more aggressively and seriously the whole time while vegito has that wackier tone.

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    What I cant seem to understand is the fact that so many people could follow the movements of Goku and Kefla during their fight (even Goku vs Jiren). It doesnt make sense at all, they should be way too fast for the lower class fighters to follow, heck I would go so far as to say Vegeta and Toppo should have to really focus on the fight so they dont lose track of the fighters. They could not even follow Gohans movements vs Cell juniors (yes a long time ago) or even vs Cell himself. I could swear that Toppo didnt even follow Goku the first time he attacked Jiren in UI form, but now the people already eliminated follow them.
    plot basically.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-24 at 05:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vegito - Looks and sounds more like Vegeta, acts more like Goku
    Gogeta - Looks and sounds more like Goku, acts more like Vegeta

At least that's how I see it.

I think SSB just drains way more power than any SSJ form.

it might be about better Ki control but it burns a ton of energy, not to mention SSB Vegito > Kefla.
    SSB is SSG (Super Saiyan God) combined with Super Saiyan which results in SSGSS (Or called SSB later on) and Whis even said that SSG uses far less stamina than SSB

Ultra Instinct Goku (Second Time) > SSJ2 Kefla > First Time Ultra Instinct Goku (First Time - Said by Piccolo) > SSB Vegito > Merged Zamaszu > SSB Goku Kaioken x20

last resort attack I guess.

my guess is that they defused because of...something but not because the Potara broke.

you can take off your Potara but you will still be fused.
    They were dropped off the fighting stage , that's why they were defused and were with the rest of their teammates

Also the Kamehameha Goku did was pretty much enough to defuse kefla

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I think Vegito was so much less serious is because it was a less serious situation. Vegito was so much stronger than Buu it didn't really matter, he could let loose and have fun.
    Vegito has the same personality/habit as Goku , he doesn't take the fight serious at first (well that was in Buu saga , in Future Trunks arc he went full in by going Blue)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    I seriously don't get how messed up the scaling is anymore.

Shouldn't Goku even in his red godform pretty much one-hit KO two saiyans who only recently even learned how to power up?

Maybe I'm taking it all too seriously but it's kinda irritating to see.

Also everyone always says Goku is a great fighter but he gets kicked around all the time. He used to fight pretty smart though, used to.
    The scaling isn't messed up , Kefla and Caulifla are powerful and them fusing just made it much more powerful

Goku wasn't full powered , even Champa and Beerus mentioned his stamina being low and he was tired

And no , Goku is still smart hell Whis said that Goku is indeed wise to use Kamehameha as his last remaining attack to finish Kefla off

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    Zenkai boosts apparently stopped in Super.
    Black had Zenkais and we know that Goku Black is Goku's body but with Zamaszu's Ki (Or God Ki which Goku and Vegeta do have it as well)

I don't see why they shouldn't get Zenkais , however it is far less noticeable due to them having broke their Saiyan Limits

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Im curious, can Goku use Kaio-ken with his new form?
    Not really , also it isn't a form it is a technique which has been used by Beerus (In the Manga) and Whis (he even told Goku and Vegeta about it when they were training with him)

Kaioken needs a calm mind and complete ki control , Goku seems to have some problem trying to utilize Ultra Instinct's power and accordingly the person shouldn't think about anything while in this state (Whis stated this since you have to think before attacking and Goku was going full aggressive style against Jiren , against Kefla it lasted longer due to constantly dodging her attacks many times but still did throw off some punch at her and a Kamehameha as a finisher)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    well we saw the end of Z :P
    I hope they retcon that ending arc
    Last edited by Reza2001; 2017-11-24 at 07:10 PM.
    2Pac Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Reza2001 View Post
    They were dropped off the fighting stage , that's why they were defused and were with the rest of their teammates

Also the Kamehameha Goku did was pretty much enough to defuse kefla
    yeah, another possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

I think GT's version is true, Gogeta is more like Goku while Vegito is more like Vegeta.

Gogeta was kinda childish while Vegito was rather cocky...

Hard to really go by the movie because they literally saved Gogeta for the last second so he had no option but to hurry up and finish off Janemba...there wasn't any time to see any kind of character development. Plus I don't see Vegeta developing a attack like the glitter bomb Gogeta used to kill Janemba

- - - Updated - - -

snip
    I just can't agree with your scale there...Vegito weaker than Kefla...second time UI suddenly getting a huge power boost? I don't know where you're getting this from but you're insane lol

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I think GT's version is true, Gogeta is more like Goku while Vegito is more like Vegeta.

Gogeta was kinda childish while Vegito was rather cocky...

Hard to really go by the movie because they literally saved Gogeta for the last second so he had no option but to hurry up and finish off Janemba...there wasn't any time to see any kind of character development. Plus I don't see Vegeta developing a attack like the glitter bomb Gogeta used to kill Janemba
    well, vegeta did develop the final flash and one other flashy thing.

idk though, need to see gogeta in canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I just can't agree with your scale there...Vegito weaker than Kefla...second time UI suddenly getting a huge power boost? I don't know where you're getting this from but you're insane lol
    Ummmm ... Okay , I didn't make that up from my ass bro , Piccolo said it himself in episode 116 to Gohan that Kefla surpassed where son (He meant Goku in the subtitles but here is it - Piccolo "This power ... It might have surpassed Son's earlier level !") was in first time he had went UI , Vegito IS weaker than Kefla not in terms of power but in terms of how long they lasted , in a fight power doesn't matter as long as you are lasting long in the fight itself , how much time did Vegito last ? 3-5 minutes , Kefla ? around half an hour hell thanks to Goku for actually making her defuse , she even used ALL of her powers while accordingly Vegito defused due to "power running out" I'd call that BS myself but it's what the plot wants

Also when Kefla SSJ1 can hold off against Goku with kaioken x20 and SSB stacked up together that actually tells how strong she is , let's count Vegito as (Goku + Vegeta's power) x 10 (Potara multiplier is 10) x SSB multiplier , Vegito is a bit stronger than Goku SSB Kaioken x20 at this point without the downsides of Kaioken of course (which causes massive stamina drain) however we got SSJ2 Kefla and she even mastered it right at the tournament (Which means x2 of Kefla SSJ1) , utilizing all of it's powers against Goku but he kicked her ass at the end
    Last edited by Reza2001; 2017-11-25 at 07:38 PM.
    2Pac Forever !

10+ Year Old Account
    Ummmm ... Okay , I didn't make that up from my ass bro , Piccolo said it himself in episode 116 to Gohan that Kefla surpassed where son (He meant Goku in the subtitles but here is it - Piccolo "This power ... It might have surpassed Son's earlier level !") was in first time he had went UI , Vegito IS weaker than Kefla not in terms of power but in terms of how long they lasted , in a fight power doesn't matter as long as you are lasting long in the fight itself , how much time did Vegito last ? 3-5 minutes , Kefla ? around half an hour hell thanks to Goku for actually making her defuse , she even used ALL of her powers while accordingly Vegito defused due to "power running out" I'd call that BS myself but it's what the plot wants

Also when Kefla SSJ1 can hold off against Goku with kaioken x20 and SSB stacked up together that actually tells how strong she is , let's count Vegito as (Goku + Vegeta's power) x 10 (Potara multiplier is 10) x SSB multiplier , Vegito is a bit stronger than Goku SSB Kaioken x20 at this point without the downsides of Kaioken of course (which causes massive stamina drain) however we got SSJ2 Kefla and she even mastered it right at the tournament (Which means x2 of Kefla SSJ1) , utilizing all of it's powers against Goku but he kicked her ass at the end
    Kefla lasted for way less than Vegito lol... I think 1-2 minutes passed since the fusion and the time she was disqualified.

And SSJ Goku Kaio Ken(don't remember if it was x20 or baseline) barely did anything vs Fused Zamasu, while Vegito was much stronger than him...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2017-11-25 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Kefla lasted for way less than Vegito lol... I think 1-2 minutes passed since the fusion and the time she was disqualified.
    Ummm ... what ? If we are using episode timers which Vegito lasted 3-4 minutes , Kefla lasted 2 episodes which was near an hour unless you give me a part of the episode where it actually states that much long of fighting is "1-2 minutes"

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    And SSJ Goku Kaio Ken(don't remember if it was x20 or baseline) barely did anything vs Fused Zamasu, while Vegito was much stronger than him...
    That's why my comparison was accurate

SSB Vegito > Merged Zamaszu > SSB Goku Kaioken x20
    2Pac Forever !