Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    As with Manafort, Flynn will be indicted on charges that are not related to the Trump campaign. That has been obvious from the start. Flynn's problems, and his son's, are all of his own making. Much like Manafort, his indictments will be tax and money related.

Buried in the hyperbole of the article in the op:

That about sums it up perfectly.

You folks are under the impression that Manafort and Flynn have "incriminating" evidence on Trump and that somehow they are going to "flip" on Trump and "spill the beans". In fact, your entire year-long investment in the "Russia collusion" story hinges on that one hope - that Manafort and Flynn will turn on Trump. The sad thing for you folks is...that is not going to happen - there is no "incriminating evidence", there are no "beans" to spill.

Trump is not going to be indicted on any charge, he has committed no crime. Trump will not be impeached. Trump will easily win reelection in 2020, should he still be alive and desire to serve a second term.

I kinda feel bad for all the people that vehemently hate Trump and have invested their hopes so feverishly in Mueller - they are going to be extremely disappointed. I think it will be even more devastating, and ego crushing, than Trump actually being elected (if that is even possible.)
    Blah blah blah, the retreat continues.

Anyway, in light of Trump's support for child molestor Roy Moore, I made a new Avatar for you.

The Trumpublican Platform: Peculation, Pedophilia and Putin.

So much for "Making America Great" Again, lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Trumpkins, the party of Pee. 3 P's to be exact. And that pee incident with the hookers.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Trump is not going to be indicted on any charge, he has committed no crime. Trump will not be impeached. Trump will easily win reelection in 2020, should he still be alive and desire to serve a second term.
    Hey dont ruin it for the liberals (and closet liberals like the OP poster).

Get outta here with your nonsense, Russian. First we deal with Trump, then we come for you all.
    No, you'll be stuck with your inter-party rivalry as you'll slowly slide into irrelevance... assuming revolution will not get you first, that is.

Blah blah blah, the retreat continues.

Anyway, in light of Trump's support for child molestor Roy Moore, I made a new Avatar for you.

[Image]

So much for "Making America Great" Again, lol.
    Oh, hahahahaha.

I just can't see how Trump can side with Moore. It's terrible from a PR standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    No, you'll be stuck with your inter-party rivalry as you'll slowly slide into irrelevance... assuming revolution will not get you first, that is.
    Inter-party rivalry? You must be new here. That's called democracy, Russian.

I know in that authoritarian regime you call home the *gasp* thought of people of good conscience disagreeing on policy and having to *gasp* work it out, which sometimes gets messy, is foreign to you, but in actual democracies, it's called the legitimizing process.

Legitimacy. Know what that is? Of course you don't. You live in the land Vladmir Putin stole elections he was already going to win.

Americans have been politically kicking each others ass since 1776. It's one of our favorite pass times. We're an extraordinarily political people. The flame of liberty burns hot within us. You authoritarian regime... slaves... lack the tinniest ember of it. You are cowed by the power of the state and absurd dogmas along the lines of Xi Jinping's harmonious society, which is another way of saying control by the state.

You're not the first to try that approach. You're not the last. And you always lose. It is in fact WHY you lose.

Russian's countless contradictions have been catching up to it for years. Your economy is spiraling into decline, down half in a few years, with more falls anticipated. You've fallen out of the top 10 in global GDP despite being an enormous industrial state. Your industrial base is all but gone due to flight of your talented people. Your population is shrinking, and Vladmir Putin's regime sinks its claws ever deeper into a society that is one disaster away from slipping through his fingers. Because this artificial construct you live in can't experience legitimate political change, you have no integrated reform and renewal process. You're doomed by the very things that makes Russia Russia.

Western liberal democracies, which unlike Russia are legitimate, do experience political change and renewal. Often. And sometimes it's messy. But that's part of democracy.

America is slow to react. Always has been. Always will be. Were fundamentally about the status quo, which makes our slowness to act natural. Forming the consensus to act, since unlike you, we don't have a supreme leader, is in itself challenging. But when we do make the decision, God help anyone in our way. We're relentless like no other power on Earth. It is hard for us to know when to stop.

In your lifetime Russian, you will come to know that. Before this is over, the United States will send millions of Russians back to the breadlines whence they came. We will undermine your security and ruin your future prospects. And this time, there will be no going easy on you. No including you in the G8 to try and lift the spirits of a proud people. No treating you as equals like Clinton foolishly did Yeltsin.

No peace with Russia. Not now. Not ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Oh, hahahahaha.

I just can't see how Trump can side with Moore. It's terrible from a PR standpoint.
    Because he's an imbecile with a narcissistic personality disorder. He's a sociopath.

He simply cannot see it like us normal people because his brain works in a fundamentally different and diseased way.

Get outta here with your nonsense, Russian. First we deal with Trump, then we come for you all.
    This, my friends, is the face of the new Cold War. The next time Skroe says some garbage about "Not wanting to start a new war", remember posts like this. His boner for interventionalism and foreign occupation is only shadowed by his hate boner for Trump.

How many episodes until we actually get charges or anything relevant

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    6 Seasons of 24 episodes

Skroe just likes making nothingburgers for Thanksgiving. Hope he likes lots of cranberry sauce with them, Trump's not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    This, my friends, is the face of the new Cold War. The next time Skroe says some garbage about "Not wanting to start a new war", remember posts like this. His boner for interventionalism and foreign occupation is only shadowed by his hate boner for Trump.
    LoL Yeah we all know he's a warmongering Russophobe. He probably eyes up anyone on the street suspiciously just for wearing a red T-Shirt.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling this the new Cold War, means you have no concept of what the Cold War was. When you start doing bombing drills in schools, then we can talk.

We have also taken drastic actions against Russia, for years. You do know we kicked out Russian spies and had a prisoner exchange in 2010. We have shut down embassies and their US homes for spying, before Trump became president.

The only thing unique about this happening, is that the target is Trump. The same guy who boasted about a relationship with Putin before he ran for president, to forget what a relationship means in an interview asking about his claimed relationship after running for office. Just because it’s Trump and not some other business man that was targeted for influence by Russia, doesn’t make this a Cold War.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    LoL Yeah we all know he's a warmongering Russophobe. He probably eyes up anyone on the street suspiciously just for wearing a red T-Shirt.
    Trump just wore a t-shirt? Wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump just wore a t-shirt? Wtf?
    Well the MAGA caps are Red which is.. you know... the communist colour. COLLUSION!!! Impeach him!!

We're already in Cold War 2.0. We've been in it since 2014. This is just the very start. It is going to get worse. A lot worst. The INF Treaty is all but dead. The collapse of NewSTART is next. Nearly every other end of Cold War treaty (with NewSTART being the successor to START I) has failed.

It's adorable you think you or we get a choice in this. Vladmir Putin decided he was going for all the marbles, and you're just sitting here going "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu I wanna talk about illegals" or some nonsense like that. Yeah. Piss on that notion.

The post-Cold War / War on Terror era is over. States fighting for power competition is back. This is what's come next.

Wake the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

You Trumpkins are really going to hold onto this line until the very end huh?

I just gotta say, objectively, putting myself in your shoes, that strategy absolutely sucks. It gets less credible by the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the MAGA caps are Red which is.. you know... the communist colour. COLLUSION!!! Impeach him!!
    What the fuck are you talking about? No one calls Trump a Communist... but, I can link you @satimy calling Hillary Marxist, just yesterday. Want to try again?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

And you're a coward who would let Russia get away with an attack on our country being it suited your domestic political agenda.

You disgust me.

And for the record, if you've read pretty much anything I've posted on foreign policy in the past five years, I'm much more concerned with China. China is the real threat in the 21st century. But that's a decade and a half from now. The problem NOW is Russia. And I lament that fact, because it means we'll be less ready, and less able to fend off Chinese aggression deeper into this century. This situation we're in is absolute garbage.

But it is also not a situation of our choosing, so we have to find a way to work with where we are.

We must deal with Russia first, in the short term, so we don't have to deal with Russia+China later.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck are you talking about? No one calls Trump a Communist... but, I can link you @satimy calling Hillary Marxist, just yesterday. Want to try again?
    Can you do it? I'd love to see it. Satimy's a well known forum nut, and I need a good chuckle.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-11-24 at 03:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's adorable you think you or we get a choice in this. Vladmir Putin decided he was going for all the marbles, and you're just sitting here going "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu I wanna talk about illegals" or some nonsense like that. Yeah. Piss on that notion.
    Remember, Trump’s team having connections to Russia, while Trump claimed to have a relationship with Putin prior to election, is Cold War forecasting. While Hillary selling uranium to Russians, without the power to do so, with heavy implications that this is used to help Russian nuclear program, is not Cold War rhetoric. Trump demanding we “DO SOMETHING” about Hilary selling uranium to Russia, is not a sign of Cold War... because it’s only Hilary... no one else is involved in Trump’s demand to investigate Hilary for selling uranium to Russia... just Hilary...

- - - Updated - - -

Can you do it? I'd love to see it. Satimy's a well known forum nut, and I need a good chuckle.
    You bet...

I have repeatedly said Trumps behavior is childish and awful. I just prefer it to Marxism which is what the modern day democrats openly embrace. It would be entertaining if it wasn’t so depressing, but I truly believe we are on the brink of a massive racial war in this country. Prison rules apply.
    Remember how Russian fake ads were aimed at racial tension? This one got convinced voting for Trump, was part of prison rules in preparation for a race war. He’s Cartman...

We're already in Cold War 2.0. We've been in it since 2014. This is just the very start. It is going to get worse. A lot worst. The INF Treaty is all but dead. The collapse of NewSTART is next. Nearly every other end of Cold War treaty (with NewSTART being the successor to START I) has failed.

The post-Cold War / War on Terror era is over. States fighting for power competition is back. This is what's come next.

Wake the fuck up.
    *snip*

And for the record, if you've read pretty much anything I've posted on foreign policy in the past five years, I'm much more concerned with China. China is the real threat in the 21st century. But that's a decade and a half from now. The problem NOW is Russia. And I lament that fact, because it means we'll be less ready, and less able to fend off Chinese aggression deeper into this century.
    Sorry my bad -

*snip*

infracted - minor spam
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-11-24 at 03:32 PM.

You bet...
    Holy toledo, that is totally batshit crazy. Like legitimately, on another planet.

Those thoughts live in that dude's head?

"Oh the Brink of a massive racial war".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH god amazing. Just amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    @rogueMatthias the president is demanding we “DO SOMETHING” about Hilary selling uranium to Russia. Do you just go blank after the word Hilary?

Do you have a meme for your buddy @satimy, but with “black people are coming!!!”?

@rogueMatthias the president is demanding we “DO SOMETHING” about Hilary selling uranium to Russia. Do you just go blank after the word Hilary?
    Oh no I think they're all idiots. I just come into this thread for the lols because of how delusional people are

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no I think they're all idiots. I just come into this thread for the lols because of how delusional people are
    But, if that’s the case, what do you think it means when you are the one being called delusional for it? It doesn’t make them all seem like idiots...

Still waiting for that meme for Satimy... to include all...