Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Because Antorus is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better than the disaster known as ToS.
    ?????

What did he mean by this statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    ?????

What did he mean by this statement?

Antorus.

Is.

Better.

Than.

99%.

Of.

The.

WoW.

Raids.

I've.

Seen.

Right next to Ulduar, that is....

I don't care about the other Expansions. I care about this one in general.

From the beginning of Legion, you could barely hold your own against Balnazzar, or some shit.
    Because he had the advantage at the time. When you defeat him, things look quite different. It's not just the character getting stronger, the situation is completely different.

Why do you want to raid after the disaster known as ToS?
    If raiding was killed by a single raid with a poorly balanced end boss, raiding would've ended in vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    If raiding was killed by a single raid with a poorly balanced end boss, raiding would've ended in vanilla.
    Go git em.

Even somewhat misbalanced, i'd say ToS was still a pretty good raid with quite interesting mechanics. Just a bit heavy on the OHKO mechanics on the last 3 bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    I recommend patience.
    I am person who wants to see the new datamined stuff...Like the new models they show on the sites when the patch comes out.
    Just wanting to see what new models will be out and what is not being updated.
    Someone said the Orc's wolf mount and probably some others are being updated this expansion, but I really want to look into the model itself etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    The expansion was announced barely a month ago, the holiday periods are in full swing and the final tier of Legion hasn't even released.

If you were expecting anything substantial considering these factors, you have admirable expectations...
    Well it's not that...Just want to see the new data-mined stuff...
    Really interested to see what new work Blizzard put in the new models for Battle for Azeroth.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    You can leave and go chill somewhere. Nothing major will happen in the near future. (except of 7.3.5)
    Oh dear, I've left a few weeks ago already haha, but mainly because I'm busy! And that's precisely what I'm waiting for, news about 7.3.5!

Me waiting on Blizzard to release something in general tbh
    I know right?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Even somewhat misbalanced, i'd say ToS was still a pretty good raid with quite interesting mechanics. Just a bit heavy on the OHKO mechanics on the last 3 bosses.
    Yeah. It's also a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't situation.

People always complained that raids got cleared way too quick on mythic. Then M-KJ comes along and he's too much. Welp.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care about the other Expansions. I care about this one in general.

From the beginning of Legion, you could barely hold your own against Balnazzar, or some shit.

Now, you've defeated Gul'dan, Kil'jaeden, Tal'gath, and other Legion commanders, to the point as to where it's just getting crazy. And let's not forget the Pantheon buffs, as well.

Honestly, i'm glad we're losing so much power after Legion. At this rate, I feel as if destroying a Timeline isn't even that hard to do anymore. And, to me, I think that's a bad thing for WoW. D:

- - - Updated - - -

Me waiting for the next 2 days to be over, so that I would be able to raid Antorus finally.
    Except we "killed" two Old Gods, defeated Illidan and killed two of his generals, killed the Lich King, killed Archimonde and Kil'jaeden (during his second defeat), and did everything but deliver the killing blow on Deathwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

A poorly balanced end boss?!

90% of the raid was balanced around 1% of 1%. Ion outright confirmed this in a Q/A last week. The raid balance was trash all around, to see how bad just check shit like Raider.io and wowprogress. The number of guilds killing KJ is way lower than killing GD

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Except we "killed" two Old Gods, defeated Illidan and killed two of his generals, killed the Lich King, killed Archimonde and Kil'jaeden (during his second defeat), and did everything but deliver the killing blow on Deathwing.
    Oh, I know that. However, you gotta understand:

The Old God's we fought were weakened. Hell, we needed the Titan Keeper's help to even dare stand a chance against Yogg'saron.

When we defeated Illidan, he was weakened SEVERELY!

When we fought off against the Lich King, he was toying with us. Then, when he got bored of us, he killed us. It was only thanks of Tirion's sneak attack on Arthas, which gave us the opportunity to defeat him, that we still stand here today.

Could say the litteral same thing Deathwing as well. Deathwing was rolling around and doing his shit on us, until Thrall hit his ass with a TITAN Artifact. And even then, the Aspects needed to help us take down that fucker down, and he was WEAKENED!

Archimonde and Kil'jaeden are the only exceptions. However, here, Kil'jaeden fell to just us, with Illidan, Velen, And Khadgar giving us coffee. While, with Archimonde, we had the help of Yrel, Khadgar, and Grommash.

Now, the Titan's are aiding us with taking on a Universe Destroying WEAKENED Titan (AKA, Argus the Unmaker). And even then, we needed to sacrifice a BIG portion of our Powers to help imprison Sargeras (Yes, that's how i'm seeing the Artifact's Power drain).

What i'm trying to say is this: With the Legion bosses, we did more of the fighting ourselves. While, back in the day, we needed the help of Major Heroes. The Argus fight is the only exception however, cause he's a Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt we're going to have any new bfa info until at least February (maybe jan, but unlikely). Hell it could even be march, but im thinking February we'll get the beta.

Our next bit of hype is gonna be 7.3.5 I think, other than the antorus stuff next week.

You could say that Ysera helped us with Xavius. However, all she did was bring us to the Dream, and that's about it.

Helya's also another controversial topic. However, we did kill her ourselves. Odyn never buffed us or anything. Infact, the only reason we ever fought Odyn in the first place, was so we could prove our Worth to him. Turns out, we were worthy as fuck.

Oh, I know that. However, you gotta understand:

The Old God's we fought were weakened. Hell, we needed the Titan Keeper's help to even dare stand a chance against Yogg'saron.
    Lol

there was a guild in wrath that did 0 lights in the darkness in blues.

Just dont kid.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Lol

there was a guild in wrath that did 0 lights in the darkness in blues.

Just dont kid.
    *Cough*

Game doesn't = Lore.

Stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget to donate to your closest Autism Speaks charity, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

*Cough*

Game doesn't = Lore.

Stop it.
    Yeah, wow is still stuck in vanilla story wise.

Give me a break kid.

Gamon aided in bringing down some guy in siege, blizzard has said if there is an achievement that impacts the story, then it is canon. There is an achievement for it thus it is canon.

Quote Originally Posted by THCRaven View Post
    Then all the Horde and Alliance leaders are dead because there is an achievement for it? nice logic pal.
    Raid achievements obviously, but i suppose that is what happens when you are dealing with brainlets, they dont understand, and you have to oversimplify.

A poorly balanced end boss?!

90% of the raid was balanced around 1% of 1%. Ion outright confirmed this in a Q/A last week. The raid balance was trash all around, to see how bad just check shit like Raider.io and wowprogress. The number of guilds killing KJ is way lower than killing GD
    He literally said the complete opposite.

He said he thought most of TOS was fairly well balanced except for a couple near the end who he'd thinks should've been tuned down lower.

If you think "90% of the raid was balanced around 1% of 1%", you're delusional. The majority of the raid was absolutely fine. Easy, even. It's just the last bosses people consider overtuned.