Poll: Lycan or vampire

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Deleted
    In the old World of Darkness, any werewolf could take down ten vampires of a similar "power". The funny thing is, the Garou are the new kids on the block. They're the latest shapechangers, and Gaia created many more before them. The Gurahl, for example, were/are much, much more powerful. The shapechangers were created to fight foes much more dangerous than some trivial vampires. Beings like the Nexus Crawler. What is a vampire compared to a monster that can affect reality at whim?

It depends on what world you're talking about of course, but to me, vampires have always been small beans.

vamps are way more attractive so ill take that. unless you wana be a cute plushy like genn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since it's in underworld I am going to go with lycan.
    Both Immortal
    Both have super human abilities
    And I think both can reproduce naturally

The cons come down to nature I can't wear silver, no big deal really and unless a supernatural Hitler comes to power I'm pretty safe.
    But outside of that, I can stay out of the civil war and just live my life, plus underworld and vampire in general seem to have this over the top loyalty to the "nobles " in the area and that doesn't usually work out well

Plus I might want to make a hybrid baby one day and that seems punishable by death in bloodsuckers world..

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Lets say Underworld
    I'd rather be in a movie that isn't terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Vampires are sissies, Twilight has forever ruined their image... so Werewolf all the way, plus wolves are awesome.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-11-26 at 10:59 PM.

Vampire, without a doubt. I always wanted to be one. Not the kind that sparkles tho. xD

Vampire. How can you turn down the opportunity to live in a gothic-style mansion/castle, drinking wine/blood all night long, dressed in rich and fancy clothing. And if its anything like the Underworld vampires, partake in political powerplays while getting the ladies attention. Yep I am all for it. Guess being a goth makes it all the easier.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akani View Post
    Let's get a 3rd option for anyone that doesn't have delusions of being an edgy teenager. I suggest "some guy".
    It's funny how this is the most edgy post in the entire thread.

I'd be vampire and drink ze blood of edgy teenagers

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what I liked the best about Underworld was the older guy Victor, he was a beast, he had no problem taking it too these overgrown furballs with teeth. Although the rest of the Vampires like always came across as pretentious pansies LOL!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

vamp all the way.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

7+ Year Old Account
    Lycan. I don't suck things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I think what I liked the best about Underworld was the older guy Victor, he was a beast, he had no problem taking it too these overgrown furballs with teeth. Although the rest of the Vampires like always came across as pretentious pansies LOL!

Vicktor was a bad ASS!

Probably werewolf.

Blood tastes rather disgusting and assuming you could only prey on humans, disposing of bodies would get old pretty quick and be dangerous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Vicktor was a bad ASS!
    Salene was a bad ass and a hottie, I love those blue eyes they have too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Salene was a bad ass and a hottie, I love those blue eyes they have too
    In the first one yeah, she was brutal, the following I don't know, I wasn't much of a fan after that, but oh yeah she is beautiful for sure.

Considering the typo in the title, my response is yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    That's just the response an edgy teenager would give.
    How? Like, the edgiest choice between two edgy choices is to refuse to pick one of the edgy things? Meta. Also, I voted vampire.

Deleted
    Love how two of the most legendary horror icons were ruined by teenagers. Cos now they're "edgy".

Good job, millennials.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Considering the typo in the title, my response is yes please.
    I was trying to figure where Lycan is located, and what the vampire was doing there.

In actual response to the thread, it depends. If, for example, it's White Wolf IP, my choice is: a person with a problem and has to deal with brood politics, or a person with a problem and has to deal with pack politics.

If that's the IP, I guess I'd go vampire because I could just go to sleep for however long if something annoyed me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Love how two of the most legendary horror icons were ruined by teenagers. Cos now they're "edgy".

Good job, millennials.
    Twilight was created by, gasp, not millenials! Nor was Underworld! Crazy!

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.