Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Maybe for racists people...
    With a very unhealthy dosage of brain damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    It is annoying that every single commercial seems to have an interracial couple in it
    And why is this bad exactly?

Left my comment there, wonder if anyone will see it lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    I would love but it has been an absolutely soul-crushingly horrible month at work and I had to take a break from pretty much everything (except for work). I swear it was like a month of tragedies.

Also threads like these are just so silly sometimes. Being able to have the emotional stamina to be outraged over commercials seems honestly like a huge luxury to me.
    Butttt nobody even mentioned me in that nice thread. I am, alone v_v

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Butttt nobody even mentioned me in that nice thread. I am, alone v_v
    I feel your pain, I try to be the biggest bitch and no one hates me enough to say something nice about me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whiners whining about whiners whining about whiners..

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    It's ok to be blue too. That's for the anti-Draenei weirdos out there.

Looking at you, @breadisfunny
    Hmm, I might have to draw the line at those filthy space goat fuckers . . .

Never mind, they're okay too . . . I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    It is annoying that every single commercial seems to have an interracial couple in it
    I hate how it's being pushed. Here in Sweden they show the people not Swedish as being someone who is culturally Swedish, speaks perfect Swedish while in reality they're for the most part of some african culture and can barely speak Swedish. I can count the amount of black people I've met who can speak Swedish as well as Swedes on my two hands.

The best part about 4chan ops is that people get hooked by it every time. But like many things, there's always a kernel of truth buried at the center. In England (2011), blacks make up 3% of the population and yet the proportion of commercials that exhibit black man/white woman interracial coupling is absurdly high. It's at the point now where it's quite obvious that this is not just a random occurrence. The prominent display of black male/white female interracial couples in so many advertisements is deliberate.

The joke is they are simply pointing out the fact that there are groups of people purposely making decisions in this manner to achieve a politically-motivated purpose. Who's making these decisions, well that's the second half of the joke: it's (((them))), referring the the fact that jews represent an absurdly disproportion representation among those at the higher echelons of decision making in these media companies.

The ads are honestly fine, they can publish whatever they want within the rules and there's no rules that say advertisements need to be entirely non-fiction. The jokes and memes are fine too, because without them the world would be a lot less entertaining in the absence of something for people like sarahtasher to get enraged over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    I hate how it's being pushed. Here in Sweden they show the people not Swedish as being someone who is culturally Swedish, speaks perfect Swedish while in reality they're for the most part of some african culture and can barely speak Swedish. I can count the amount of black people I've met who can speak Swedish as well as Swedes on my two hands.
    It's social engineering.

And you're not alone, plenty of other countries are doing this too; as you can see by the Christmas ads this year in UK. I find the whole thing hilarious because the people organizing this stuff are working off some seriously bad data, thanks to the replication crisis, and ultimately just end up pissing normal people off instead of actually achieving what they wanted.
    Last edited by snplisk; 2017-11-27 at 09:00 AM.

Britain has always been this way, just ask the BBC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    And why is this bad exactly?
    I guess it seems that it has become somewhat of stereotype in order to profess some political correctness and going with contemporary social concepts. I don't really mind it even though it may feel out of place in some regions where black people are not as common. However going by the comments it seems to be the same kind of vocal minority. "Racial realists" who believe that mixed couples lead to impurities and genetic weakness, especially in regards to traditional "racial traits", and of course cultures and traditions being destroyed. There are some hilarious concepts but they can't really back it up because it's based on perceived treatment by society and some persecution complex. I believe it's also a matter of becoming statistically insignificant, Whites represent still the strongest group but with low to stagnant growth overall. This has more to do with economic and social factors related to the native population than some devious "Jewish agenda".
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Let them have their fun. On December 14th, the FCC is going to make the internet a better place, and shit like this will start costing people money. Good, I say.

Fuck net neutrality if only to spite trolls and 4chan retards. Yah i’ll give up digital entertainment for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    I guess it seems that it has become somewhat of stereotype in order to profess some political correctness and going with contemporary social concepts. I don't really mind it even though it may feel out of place in some regions where black people are not as common. However going by the comments it seems to be the same kind of vocal minority. "Racial realists" who believe that mixed couples lead to impurities and genetic weakness, especially in regards to traditional "racial traits", and of course cultures and traditions being destroyed. There are some hilarious concepts but they can't really back it up because it's based on perceived treatment by society and some persecution complex. I believe it's also a matter of becoming statistically insignificant, Whites represent still the strongest group but with low to stagnant growth overall. This has more to do with economic and social factors related to the native population than some devious "Jewish agenda".
    Or maybe they're just aware of the fact that the people who created the commercial are using it as a tool to push a political agenda, motivated usually by social engineering projects in the form of outreach programs/grants from government agencies staffed by a bunch of bureaucrats with a certain type of political motivated worldview. I think that sounds a little more plausible than the conspiracies, based on /pol/ memes, you actually believe are real and widespread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Let them have their fun. On December 14th, the FCC is going to make the internet a better place, and shit like this will start costing people money. Good, I say.

Fuck net neutrality if only to spite trolls and 4chan retards. Yah i’ll give up digital entertainment for that.
    I don't think you even understand what net neutrality is.

Ending it will potentially cost corporations like Netflix, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc... big money. The memes about internet packages for consumers are not real, prices for internet access are well researched into getting consumers to pay the average maximum of what they are willing to... it's tapped out. In the real world the cost is going to be behind closed doors where companies like Comcast tell companies like Netflix that they want a cut of the revenue they receive from Comcast subscribers or they will throttle the service into oblivion and speed up a competitor who does pay or their own services.

These internet corporations are some of ones pushing speech policies and ultra progressive ideals, they are the places where people like that gather.

Ending net neutrality has almost no effect 4chan or similar people. They want it to die because it fucks with these corporations and people like them.
    Last edited by snplisk; 2017-11-27 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I know it alarms me what other people do with their body parts in a fictional fucking commercial
    This coming from the guy who, back then, went on a crusade because of Sansa Stark's rape scene in Game of Thrones

Can we take a moment to appreciate satimy's troll post on page one, that seems to still be generating replies, bravo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Oh i know it's more about economic reasons, it used to sell better showing a homogeneous society and now it does better showing more diversity. Cultures always change, immigration takes part away from your own culture and their culture gets adjusted as well.
    Give it a few more years and several religious rites are going to be very much fading out, some are already. But people are easy to fall for buzzwords like the "islamisation" while all it really is, is pointing out the various problems on different levels. Constantly looking for conflict also does nothing for the whole integration debate.

But without that fear mongering the far right wouldn't get much, since they can't create policies, laws or in general solutions. They can only create meme's and buzzwords.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidkt View Post
    Or maybe they're just aware of the fact that the people who created the commercial are using it as a tool to push a political agenda, motivated usually by social engineering projects in the form of outreach programs/grants from government agencies staffed by a bunch of bureaucrats with a certain type of political motivated worldview. I think that sounds a little more plausible than the conspiracies, based on /pol/ memes, you actually believe are real and widespread.
    All memes have a history and the historical background for these pol memes have been around for much longer than those projects, in fact: longer than the internet. Anyone familiar with certain key words, codes and slogans is aware of certain people who promoted certain race-based agendas (such as David Lane) have been around much longer and often unopposed. These memes are just old stuff constantly modified with more contemporary themes and these days it's that SEPs and of course the usual suspects, you know which one, are out do "undo" some race.

The more younger diversity campaigns might be in interest of business and economy, since strive and conflict hurts business, but the same business and economy once also served racial agendas once when it was okay. In political sense I totally do not object diversity becoming an accepted thing because I believe in the humanist cause, the only thing I'd object is acceptance not by reason but by enforcement and sometimes people do discriminate and the only rational course is arguing why it's wrong to do so. If they can't see the wrongs then chances are they feel uneasy with any enforced action. However I also believe that a lot diversity campaigns are a lot less intrusive than people believe, most people see the extremes and think that's the norm.

But without that fear mongering the far right wouldn't get much, since they can't create policies, laws or in general solutions. They can only create meme's and buzzwords.
    They certainly would like to create policies however these would be unlawful and against the consitution. So politics is basically "making inquiries" and ranting to them. I've not shied away from debating with hardcore racists in my life, offline and online, what is supposedly just meme has been around far longer. These days it is just easier to package them more neatly and make them appear logical. However once you drill deep enough they will drop any facade and get right down to business and from there on it is always the same.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2017-11-27 at 10:01 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Britain has always been this way, just ask the BBC.
    Considering and i assume this to be correct it is a children program i see no real issues with this, while i question the historical accuracy it has been shown that kids do feel excluded if they can't find any common point or something they can relate to.
    It's the same reason why there's a debate going on in the netherlands and belgium, where "black pete" is a controversial figure and why it slowly but surely is being changed.

When school books and history books start to change things to be inaccurate that's when i would start to have an issue with it, not some random kids history channel.

Deleted
    Is this the place where sjw's wax each others carrots by actually laughing at people who get their feelings hurt? Oh the irony! I love how you just undermined the entirety of your reactionary movement and its emotional arguments. Let me guess, its only feels over reals when its your feels. XD

Quote Originally Posted by IronCorvus View Post
    Is this the place where sjw's wax each others carrots by actually laughing at people who get their feelings hurt? Oh the irony! I love how you just undermined the entirety of your reactionary movement and its emotional arguments. Let me guess, its only feels over reals when its your feels. XD
    you wanna know the irony? its not even a movement.
    a hold out of a dead movement more like