Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This is so beyond wrong on pretty much everything it's "reporting" on that it's sad.

It's as bad as NBC's garbage bullshit on gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Honestly I feel bad for the furry community, which is otherwise pretty open.
    We're exceedingly open. Hell very rarely have I seen neo-nazis and alt-rights in the 10 or so years I've been a part of it. To say we have a "problem" with it is like saying alcoholics have a problem with alcohol or smokers have a problem with lung cancer. Replace "furries" with "humans" and it's at least a slightly more accurate story since, let's face it, there's the bottom 1% shithole in every community. You could look at literally any, and I mean LITERALLY ANY community/fanbase and go "OH SHIT THERE'S AT LEAST 1 ALT RIGHT NEO NAZI IN HERE, WHOLE GROUP IS RACIST NAZIS!".

PS: Inb4 "Hitler ate sugar and drank water".
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-11-27 at 11:43 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Nuke it from Orbit, its the only way to be sure.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Honestly I feel bad for the furry community, which is otherwise pretty open.
    Aww what happened to tolerance !

Would you have sex with someone in a wolf costume if it was a black wolf?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    What happened to your ability to think critically and understand basic concepts?
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can hear hitler's ashes screaming in german right now.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    What happened to your ability to think critically and understand basic concepts?
    Its overwhelmed by my amusement with the idea of furries executing each other via helicopter .

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    What are you talking about? I don't have anything against furries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    "As they are dragged further right"
    FURTHER! GEDDIT?!

any way you can divide people into groups other than "people who are arseholes" and "people who are not arseholes" will always end up with every group having some people who are arseholes and some who are not. sometimes the arseholes are nazi's, sometimes they're terrorists and sometimes they're people who try to get onto a tram before letting the people get off (although they may just be very, very stupid and not understand that there's more room outside than inside)

Just about every group has a problem with Neo-Nazis these days. Even the dog forum I frequent has x amount of members proclaiming on a regular basis how the "German Shepherd is the one TRUE breed!" and how it was bred to "bite extra hard when it comes to Jews"... -_-'

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst part is I have actually defended furries, half because of ignorance, and the other half because of what I did know, eh SO what, people are fucked up and weird all over, so a few people like to get together in costumes and play a little nobody else's business.

As long as they are of legal age, I don't care, but now they can all have an unexpected encounter with a real grizzly bear in the woods for all I care.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Would you have sex with someone in a wolf costume if it was a black wolf?

I'm not a furry by any means, but seeing as how this particular wolf-esque creature stems from one of the sexiest men alive, I would... consider it?

Although, I'm pretty sure it's a common misconception that "Furrydom" always needs to be about sex...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-11-28 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    Denver fur con got canceled due to a mix of this and one of the board directors being caught attempting to solicit sex from an underaged girl

Was gonna take my shut in furry friend to it so its a shame.

Fucking hilarious though
    Imagine my shock to find out that some furries are pedos

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Just about every group has a problem with Neo-Nazis these days. Even the dog forum I frequent has x amount of members proclaiming on a regular basis how the "German Shepherd is the one TRUE breed!" and how it was bred to "bite extra hard when it comes to Jews"... -_-'
    Please tell me that's satire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    The worst part is I have actually defended furries, half because of ignorance, and the other half because of what I did know, eh SO what, people are fucked up and weird all over, so a few people like to get together in costumes and play a little nobody else's business.

As long as they are of legal age, I don't care, but now they can all have an unexpected encounter with a real grizzly bear in the woods for all I care.
    To be clear, it's not all furries (hashtag?) and a lot of the article is about attempts from regular furries to expel the alt-right boarding party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Somehow less creepy than regular furries.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me that's satire.
    To be clear, it's not all furries (hashtag?) and a lot of the article is about attempts from regular furries to expel the alt-right boarding party.
    Yeah, I guess furries have enough pressure, only a furry can stop a furry, kind of like only a brony and stop a brony, or a Ninja another...
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    This is so beyond wrong on pretty much everything it's "reporting" on that it's sad.

It's as bad as NBC's garbage bullshit on gamers.

We're exceedingly open. Hell very rarely have I seen neo-nazis and alt-rights in the 10 or so years I've been a part of it. To say we have a "problem" with it is like saying alcoholics have a problem with alcohol or smokers have a problem with lung cancer. Replace "furries" with "humans" and it's at least a slightly more accurate story since, let's face it, there's the bottom 1% shithole in every community. You could look at literally any, and I mean LITERALLY ANY community/fanbase and go "OH SHIT THERE'S AT LEAST 1 ALT RIGHT NEO NAZI IN HERE, WHOLE GROUP IS RACIST NAZIS!".

PS: Inb4 "Hitler ate sugar and drank water".
    I got dragged into a dinner meet that ended up turning into a nazifur group. I wouldn't recommend it.

My husband also watched nazifurs get barred from a con party before.

They're relatively rare, but they do exist. I'm sad to have met several.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    We must Exterminatus Holy Terra.

It's the only way to be sure these warp-spawn have been purged.
    This sort of degeneracy can only be the work of the Ruinous Powers of Chaos.

As was with Typhon Primaris, it must be!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.