Maybe the Ravens should try out Sam Koch as a QB, probably an upgrade over Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Talib and 2 chains suspended 2 games.
    Makes sense, both threw punches. Kind of surprised Talib only got 2 because he has been suspended before.

That also means Denver only has 3 corners, 1 of which is someone that wasn't even supposed to be playing any corner this year because they cut the other backup last week. This season has been great. Still have some way to go to reach McDaniels level of shit show, but they are getting within reach.

10+ Year Old Account
    That should about wrap it up. You could see this coming the moment Suggs passed his opponent and came for Savage.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So Hopkins is really good, too bad Savage just got destroyed by Suggs.

Also, I know it was a great play by Suggs in crunch time. But he looked like a massive tool standing there in a pose while half his team is still trying to get the live football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    But he looked like a massive tool standing there in a pose while half his team is still trying to get the live football.
    So, I wasn't alone thinking that. Good to know. I thought it was just my Ravens bias acting up. BB would have chewed him out for that something fierce.

With that Pick this game is now probably over for real. I misjudged how much time was left last time.

The game was closer than I thought it would be, especially with 2 picks by Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    But he looked like a massive tool standing there in a pose while half his team is still trying to get the live football.
    I mean would you expect anything different from him?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Apparently a scheduling mix up, still brutal though

15+ Year Old Account
    Gronk is realy a lovable guy lol "We got yelled at, we are not allowed to talk about celebrations, thats what we got told but i kinda want to talk about it but i kinda dont coz i will get in trouble so i dont know what to do" this guy!!!
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle-Jacksonville game got flexed to 1:25PM PST instead of 10AM. Thank goodness because it's been a few seasons since Seattle hasn't had a 10am game, and they usually sucked during them.

Geno Smith to start for the giants

10+ Year Old Account
    Benching Eli makes sense, but for Geno? He ain't exactly gonna open things up with down field shots.

So Mcadoofus told Eli he was going to give the other 2 QBs playing time and Eli could still start to keep the streak, but Eli said to just play them because it makes the streak pointless. Guess it makes sense to just not play than only start the game then get taken out of the game. Kind of wonder if he ends up in Jacksonville now.

No idea what the Giants are thinking with the rest though. I can see wanting to know what Davis Webb can do in a game, but Geno Smith? Geno Smith is Geno Smith, he isn't someone you need to see play to know if they are a potential starter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darren McFadden has retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Darren McFadden has retired.
    Never reached his true potential, his best years were either spent injured or playing behind shit O-Lines.

Second week in a row a starting QB gets benched before playing us. Geno nearly got killed last time he played Oakland.

Edit: Amerson stating he's healthy enough to return Sunday. Time to get a repeat of this peach from two years ago.

Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2017-11-29 at 12:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck Ben McAdoo, and whoever else is making that decision. You just made your entire fanbase hate you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get wanting to step away from Eli, cause the offense with Eli has been dreadful this year. What I don't get is turning it over to freaking Geno Smith.

We will see how this works out in the remaining games, but you have to feel that the Giants front office just proved more loyal to Mcadoo then to Eli, the guy that brought them 2 Superbowls. That's a REALLY odd decision. What the hell has Mcadoo done in NY that warrants this kind of faith?

Can't help but feel that this is the last death throes of a dying organization that knows that they either somehow get a miracle finish to save themselves or they are all gone, coaching staff, front office, players, ALL of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    So Mcadoofus told Eli he was going to give the other 2 QBs playing time and Eli could still start to keep the streak, but Eli said to just play them because it makes the streak pointless. Guess it makes sense to just not play than only start the game then get taken out of the game. Kind of wonder if he ends up in Jacksonville now.
    Patriots play the Jags next season, would certainly be an interesting match up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crabtree and Talib suspensions reduced to 1 game.

Edit: Eli should move to Denver.

I fully expect NE to beat the Bills this weekend in Buffalo. The best I can hope for is that the Bills actually make it a semi competitive game. If they do I'll consider it a moral victory (especially after a dreadful November). If they get smoked at home the way the Saints did them, I will just figure it's the same old Bills, and plan on them finishing 7-9.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Eli should move to Denver.
    That sounds like a terrible idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw Eli's reaction to the news, him holding back tears was pretty heartbreaking. Giants already eliminated from the playoffs, why not let him finish the season out? Pretty shitty way to deal with your franchise QB.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    I fully expect NE to beat the Bills this weekend in Buffalo. The best I can hope for is that the Bills actually make it a semi competitive game. If they do I'll consider it a moral victory (especially after a dreadful November). If they get smoked at home the way the Saints did them, I will just figure it's the same old Bills, and plan on them finishing 7-9.
    Please do everyone a favor and work your black magic to make the Bills win! Can't have the Patriots get too much momentum.