Page 4 of 155 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    And? I remember plowing through normal Nighthold with pugs day 1 up until Krosus or something, and clearing the entire place with pugs week 2. Don't be surprised if a Mythic guild loaded up with titanforged shit can demolish a Normal raid. Heroic should be more of a stop.
    I do remember it for pretty much every tier since Wrath, normal has been like LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fevyz View Post
    I miss you champ, come say hi on EU after the tier <3
    Yeah i gotta level that dk!!

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    I do remember it for pretty much every tier since Wrath, normal has been like LFR.
    Yah, no. Normal was hardish up until soo where flex became normal.

- - - Updated - - -

On a more related note, seems like wowprogress hasn't updated for t21 yet and raider.io is all ready, even though it's showing no guilds yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Yah, no. Normal was hardish up until soo where flex became normal.

- - - Updated - - -

On a more related note, seems like wowprogress hasn't updated for t21 yet and raider.io is all ready, even though it's showing no guilds yet.
    Not really. You could still run with good pugs and clear any raid on normal within 2 hours.

Not really. You could still run with good pugs and clear any raid on normal within 2 hours.
    Sure, but we are talking day 1. You most definitely could not in the absolute majority find a "good pug" and clear the raid in 2 hours, unless it was top realm guilds only coming in with their best alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that most people didn't actually clear normals within two hours on day one, let alone even really pug normals at that extent until the new raiding system came out in 6.0.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-11-28 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Exorsus killed mythic KJ 9 times last reset according to Wowprogress. Method did 6. Clearly Exorsus wants to win this time around. Exorsus is also the top ILVL guild: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild_ilvl
    those people should be banned and checked out for mental illness which they clearly have.

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    US gets world first this tier.
    vote 4 invective

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    those people should be banned and checked out for mental illness which they clearly have.
    if you one shot everything, you can do a full clear in 1.5 hours tops. These people are good enough to one shot everything. That's really not that much of playing.

I agree split runs are not really healthy for the game, but let's not exaggerate to that extend. Their schedule now even with 6-9 clears is much lighter than their progression raids.

where u guys checking progressions?

seems like wowprogress isnt updated this time

Deleted
    Even though I unsubbed recently.. this threads every new raid are always entertaining.

May the best guild win.

My guess is Method will take the crown again.
    But I would to see some fresh wind apart from MEthod and Exorsus, that would be best outcome. Or at least 3-4 guilds at the last boss at the more or less same time to get good finale and maybe hopes for the future regarding competition.
    Last edited by mmoc5f1f8584d6; 2017-11-28 at 07:59 PM.

Are people really complaining about the raid being too easy already? Making that judgement by just watching some streamer destroying the first boss, on Normal difficulty, where nearly every person in that raid is probably over geared for normal?

If this Pantheon trinket crap isn't fixed/explained untill progress this tier is going to be god-awful, the amount of account sharing will be off the charts and with 1k level trinket being a drop it'll heavily depend on which guild is gonna loot more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Exorsus killed mythic KJ 9 times last reset according to Wowprogress. Method did 6. Clearly Exorsus wants to win this time around. Exorsus is also the top ILVL guild: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild_ilvl
    Method does 7 and Exorsus has 2 different raid cores under their tag, one of those is more casual one that consists of their ex-raiders who fell off or can't play as much anymore, at least 2 out of those 9 kills are "second" raid, so end result it's exactly the same as Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Except that most people didn't actually clear normals within two hours on day one, let alone even really pug normals at that extent until the new raiding system came out in 6.0.
    Sure, but how is that such a bad thing? Mythic guilds will destroy Normal, but pugs will still struggle with it for a few months. Heroic is the old normal and no one is clearing that in 2 hours day 1, even if it probably won't survive more than one or two days. And obviously the only difficulty by which the raid will actually be judged is Mythic where Blizzard pulls no punches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Sure, but how is that such a bad thing? Mythic guilds will destroy Normal, but pugs will still struggle with it for a few months. Heroic is the old normal and no one is clearing that in 2 hours day 1, even if it probably won't survive more than one or two days. And obviously the only difficulty by which the raid will actually be judged is Mythic where Blizzard pulls no punches.
    Not sure why you felt the need to ramble on about this, I'm not talking about it being a bad thing. I'm just saying that he's wrong and most people didn't clear normal in the first two hours and certainly didn't do it with pugs.
    Last edited by Seramore; 2017-11-28 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    If this Pantheon trinket crap isn't fixed/explained untill progress this tier is going to be god-awful, the amount of account sharing will be off the charts and with 1k level trinket being a drop it'll heavily depend on which guild is gonna loot more of them.

Method does 7 and Exorsus has 2 different raid cores under their tag, one of those is more casual one that consists of their ex-raiders who fell off or can't play as much anymore, at least 2 out of those 9 kills are "second" raid, so end result it's exactly the same as Method.
    Even if they are ex raiders, any of their characters who get the 1000 trinket will be "borrowed" for mythic progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranxadin View Post
    Even if they are ex raiders, any of their characters who get the 1000 trinket will be "borrowed" for mythic progression.
    Probably, but i was countering the "Exorsus are doing 9 raids, they're more commited" point. If this pantheon disaster is still the same when mythic goes live i'm sure both guilds will borrow charaters outside of the guild as well, just like it happened in Dragon Soul with legendary staff.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    940 pantheon trinkets alone are not strong enough to warrant switching characters, especially if that your character is already locked to heroic that week (we still don't know if hc and normal have separate rolls). ilvl 1000 trinket has not been seen yet and is presumed to have another condition to dropping, which is currently unknown.
    Last edited by Cracked; 2017-11-28 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    940 pantheon trinkets alone are not strong enough to warrant switching characters, especially if that your character is already locked to heroic that week (we still don't know if hc and normal have separate rolls)
    Patreon trinkets get better the more people in raid have them, so if they manage to get like 15 characters with them out of 20 it'll be a HUGE upgrade comparing to a raid that has none.

ilvl 1000 trinket has not been seen yet and is presumed to have another condition to dropping, which is currently unknown.
    Maybe read other threads before posting stuff like that? There's already screenshots/logs of 1k lvl trinket dropping and it's another RNG personal loot chance.

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    Method gets world first Argus Mythic.

/threat
    can't even type /thread properly. You lose all credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro