Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleborn View Post
    Imagine having been on Azeroth as all this happens. Just a normal day in Orgrimmar, then SUDDENLY a gigantic cloud covering up the planet, bit later a GIGANTIC entity emerging and freaking stabbing at your world.

Now imagine having been the one single guy in Silithus at that moment.

"Is that... Is that his di-"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleborn View Post

Now imagine having been the one single guy in Silithus at that moment.
    Well the Cenenarion Circle was there. No more. I wonder if they'll mention that. I mean of all the places to hit though Sargeras did manage to hit one of the least populated regions of Azeroth.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    You do realize the infinite dragonflight was doing everything in their power to prevent the old gods/void lords from winning right? Their leading even said he created "End time" because he say the true end time and what he created was an idealistic scenario in comparison. (With seemingly Azeroth killed)
    Wait what ?....

The Infinite Dragonflight are working for Old Gods not trying to prevent the old gods
    Last edited by GetCrunk; 2017-11-28 at 07:38 PM.

I think the most disappointing part of all of this is the state of Silithus (given that I knew of the general direction of the story from spoilers). A whole bunch of lazy nothing (but magically contained to just Silithus because more laziness). And that's supposed to be fought over in BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    The funny thing is that such giant sword impact should cause tsunamis, earthquakes, and very likely wipe the life . Deathwing did way ~less~ and changed the ecosystem of alot of places in azeroth.
    Also this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    With how deep that sword went, fairly certain that would kill everything, or atleast most of the life of the planet
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Oh noes, Azeroth got stabbed.

Seems only yesterday this game was about orcs, knights and dragons. We have now arrived at Galactus level bad guys that move around in space clouds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    You do realize the infinite dragonflight was doing everything in their power to prevent the old gods/void lords from winning right? Their leader even said he created "End time" because he say the true end time and what he created was an idealistic scenario in comparison. (With seemingly Azeroth killed)
    Uh.. What? The End Time was a timeline in which Deathwing successfully fulfilled the plans of the Old Gods by freeing them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    The funny thing is that such giant sword impact should cause tsunamis, earthquakes, and very likely wipe the life . Deathwing did way ~less~ and changed the ecosystem of alot of places in azeroth.
    I always thought Deathwing was able to do that because he shattered the World Pillar... Then again, he was technically able to cast a second Cataclysm...
    Hmmmm

Deathwing > Sargeras
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

Seems only yesterday this game was about orcs, knights and dragons. We have now arrived at Galactus level bad guys that move around in space clouds.
    And thankfully we’re going back to orcs and knights in BFA I hope we stay away from the space crap for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    With how deep that sword went, fairly certain that would kill everything, or atleast most of the life of the planet
    It's probably best not to think about it lol. I mean if Deathwing reemerging caused Cataclysm, this should've caused Catacyslmx10.

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    This is the only thing that is keeping me from really jumping on the BfA hype train. They got some splainin to do.
    We do this irl all the time. Hell America and Russia were at each others throats two years after world war 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    Wait what ?....

The Infinite Dragonflight are working for Old Gods not trying to prevent the old gods
    Not sure how Sargeras' reality (A Lifeless great dark beyond) is worse than what the old-gods/void lords will do if they corrupt a titan.

You can work for someone and still betray them. He gained power from them. That's all.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

What about Illidan, is he fighting sargeras ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wladimir89 View Post
    What about Illidan, is he fighting sargeras ?
    He became Sargeras' jailer.
    He became Maiev

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    It was surgical cut.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post

By "now" you mean 1995, when Warcraft II came out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    "Is that... Is that his di-"
    "Oh sweet light, he isnt going for just the tip."

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    remember in super mario RPG there was a giant sword in the world ?

that's all i can sadly think of when i see this sword sticking out of silithus
    i thought this too! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    1. Sylvanas
    2. Garrosh hellscream
    3. Thrall
    4. Vol'jin
    5. Thalyssra
    6. Nathanos
    7. Liandrin
    8. Aethas
    9. Nazgrim
    10. Hamull

Not too difficult.
    It makes me sad that Hamull have had more impact than Baine

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    It makes me sad that Hamull have had more impact than Baine
    What's a Baine and why should it have any impact? Oo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.