Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    940 pantheon trinkets alone are not strong enough to warrant switching characters, especially if that your character is already locked to heroic that week (we still don't know if hc and normal have separate rolls). ilvl 1000 trinket has not been seen yet and is presumed to have another condition to dropping, which is currently unknown.
    nope, it's pure RNG bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Maybe read other threads before posting stuff like that? There's already screenshots/logs of 1k lvl trinket dropping and it's another RNG personal loot chance.
    Yes, sorry for not checking every thread every 10 mins. Prior to that screenshot no one had seen a legendary trinket in at least 4 successfully completed raids with over 100 people total, so it was a reasonable assumption. Now it just looks like a really rare drop.

Probably, but i was countering the "Exorsus are doing 9 raids, they're more commited" point. If this pantheon disaster is still the same when mythic goes live i'm sure both guilds will borrow charaters outside of the guild as well, just like it happened in Dragon Soul with legendary staff.
    ahh yes something is a disaster because it only effects the top 5 guilds. Lmao, get a grip. These trinkts seem cool and if it fucks with the world first race farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    ahh yes something is a disaster because it only effects the top 5 guilds. Lmao, get a grip. These trinkts seem cool and if it fucks with the world first race farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.
    So breaking the ToS (account sharing) is allowed again.
    Ok brb.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

It'll literally affect anyone who raids NM and higher, how do you not understand that? it's a third legendary, so it affects every aspect of PVE game. Good luck getting invited to a pug over a guy who got the 1k lvl trinket and because of that has like 7 ilvls on you and will obviously do better because 1000 lvl arcano is a huge boost, all because he got lucky.

Mythic race is just the same thing x10 because they need to get the gear in 2 weeks and have higher requirements on every boss.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-11-28 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck getting invited to a pug over a guy who got the 1k lvl trinket and because of that has like 7 ilvls on you and will obviously do better because 1000 lvl arcano is a huge boost, all because he got lucky.
    Aman'Thuls isn't BiS for everyone and the titan trinkets will eventually go up to 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Aman'Thuls isn't BiS for everyone and the titan trinkets will eventually go up to 1000.
    It's not BIS for everyone if you compare it to other titan trinkets at 1000 lvl, currently and for the next 3 or so months it's pretty much untouchable unless you're like a DH and get 980 Kara trinket from the box. Also, you need to GET titan trinket first and only 2 people out of 30 seem to be lucky, which means every week you'll be falling behind if you don't get it again, because they'll be upgrading it.

It's not BIS for everyone if you compare it to other titan trinkets at 1000 lvl, currently and for the next 3 or so months it's pretty much untouchable. Also, you need to GET titan trinket first and only 2 people out of 30 seem to be lucky, which means every week you'll be falling behind if you don't get it again, because they'll be upgrading it.
    This is honestly the dumbest part. They could've learned from Archi and just made the upgrade be 100% drop regardless of whether or not you have the trinket, but instead they chose to fuck over unlucky people/characters once again. Not even a big change, but big in terms of player "happiness"(still not great, but a big improvement, because at least you'll only be behind until you get it, rather than behind until you get it + 3 months)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not BIS for everyone if you compare it to other titan trinkets at 1000 lvl, currently and for the next 3 or so months it's pretty much untouchable unless you're like a DH and get 980 Kara trinket from the box. Also, you need to GET titan trinket first and only 2 people out of 30 seem to be lucky, which means every week you'll be falling behind if you don't get it again, because they'll be upgrading it.
    I thought it was confirmed that the upgrade tokens would drop regardless if you had the trinkets or not, though. I guess we'll have to see next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I thought it was confirmed that the upgrade tokens would drop regardless if you had the trinkets or not, though. I guess we'll have to see next week.
    It's not confirmed because nobody got it this week, so we have to wait until next reset or some Blizzard tweet. It seems like a logical thing to do, just like it seemed that everyone's gonna get 940 trinket on first kill and then gets 1k lvl Arcano in 3 months once you upgrade that trinket to a 1000, but look where we are now - RNG shitshow, so why not make it even worse.

It'll literally affect anyone who raids NM and higher, how do you not understand that? it's a third legendary, so it affects every aspect of PVE game. Good luck getting invited to a pug over a guy who got the 1k lvl trinket and because of that has like 7 ilvls on you and will obviously do better because 1000 lvl arcano is a huge boost, all because he got lucky.

Mythic race is just the same thing x10 because they need to get the gear in 2 weeks and have higher requirements on every boss.
    Just lol if you go to a pug raid that wont take you unless you have these trinkets. Just as bad as the groups wanting higher ilv and 99% orange parses for normal raid. Just lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    So breaking the ToS (account sharing) is allowed again.
    Ok brb.
    ??? never said that but again who cares doesn't effect my game play.

Just lol if you go to a pug raid that wont take you unless you have these trinkets. Just as bad as the groups wanting higher ilv and 99% orange parses for normal raid. Just lol.
    Well what he meant that just the fact that he gets the trinket to drop will boost his ilevel by ~3.5-4, which obviously makes him look better to pretty much any pug.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like both wowprogress and raider.io are now showing some guilds that have been progressing heroic. Limit is supposed to start their splits in about 30 minutes, so then we will see how tuned heroic really is.

Deleted
    Well what he meant that just the fact that he gets the trinket to drop will boost his ilevel by ~3.5-4, which obviously makes him look better to pretty much any pug.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like both wowprogress and raider.io are now showing some guilds that have been progressing heroic. Limit is supposed to start their splits in about 30 minutes, so then we will see how tuned heroic really is.
    Don't take the bait dude

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    M Sister was never a road block man (let alone a big one)... The first roadblock in ToS was Mistress.
    Re-read what I said. I said first road block OR first "hard" boss like sisters.

So aside from method are any other guilds doing as much splits as them 3+
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Pub raid is ALWAYS easier than guild raid, provided that there are no (or not too many) one shot mechanics.
    Because pub raid always have over-geared DPS, while you more often than not carry so many people twink in guild raid.

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Pub raid is ALWAYS easier than guild raid, provided that there are no (or not too many) one shot mechanics.
    Because pub raid always have over-geared DPS, while you more often than not carry so many people twink in guild raid.
    Stop posting

Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    Then you're in a bad guild and should change guilds.. problem solved?

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    So aside from method are any other guilds doing as much splits as them 3+
    Limit is also going for 7, last I saw they did first 7 bosses on hc and then switched groups.

Limit is also going for 7, last I saw they did first 7 bosses on hc and then switched groups.
    they did 8/11 with 3 groups last night.