Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Sargeras was cool, but too many questions are now raised after seeing it. Might have to play through the raid to get more insight, but ATM a lot doesn't make sense.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    (Dreanor was fine without a titansoul)
    It certainly wasn't. The lack of a Titan Soul to absorb the Draenor's Spirit led a chaotic world with the Evergrowth consuming everything. Only Aggramar's intervention changed that.

It is obvious to me that at some point Sargeras is going to help us against the void, that was his sole purpose. He just wanted to end all life so the void lords had nothing to feed on. I think a few years of battling with Illidan may make him change his outlook on things.

i loved the cinematic, also the illidan ending was awesome.

the hunter finally gets his target and becomes his tormentor and torturer, with a gleeful smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Prophet Velen sighs

Meanwhile on Silithus:

Commander Mar'alith: HOLY %$& WTF IS THAT!
    Sargeras: Fuck these druids in particular. And those two goblins. Assholes.

So what happens if someone who has a character logged out at where the sword is now logs in?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkfire979 View Post
    So what happens if someone who has a character logged out at where the sword is now logs in?
    Gets moved to Stormwind, like during Cataclysm's patch release.

10+ Year Old Account
    That cinematic definitely feels like it ended abruptly. Illidan didn't get a proper send off and we didn't see what happened to Sargeras, we can only infer what happened from what Aman'thul said.

I'm hoping in mythic mode, Sargeras isn't imprisoned, he's just repressed. Then we get a REAL final boss in which we fight with Illidan to properly contain Sargeras.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    That cinematic definitely feels like it ended abruptly. Illidan didn't get a proper send off and we didn't see what happened to Sargeras, we can only infer what happened from what Aman'thul said.

I'm hoping in mythic mode, Sargeras isn't imprisoned, he's just repressed. Then we get a REAL final boss in which we fight with Illidan to properly contain Sargeras.
    Sargeras will most likely jump into the body of Argus (hence why he's red on mythic), unless Sargeras is sending his abilities from a cloud of celestial gas on Azeroth.

So, we have Sargeras’ sword in Silithus, but what about his big ass hand print?

Deleted
    Sargeras' face reminded me of male draenei/eredar, anyone else?

Deleted
    So what was stopping Sargeras from just flying up to Azeroth and stabbing it to death with his sword all that time?

Quote Originally Posted by darkfire979 View Post
    The character gets deleted.

They should have known.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by panalfik View Post
    So what was stopping Sargeras from just flying up to Azeroth and stabbing it to death with his sword all that time?
    The other titans? Didn't you see them do some sort of magic to pull him away to then imprison him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    The other titans? Didn't you see them do some sort of magic to pull him away to then imprison him?
    No, I mean BEFORE the cinematic. If he's as big and powerful as the cutscene suggests, what stopped him for thousands of years from just stabbity stabbing Azeroth? Also, it took the power of all six titans to stop him and both Aggramar and Eonar weren't available before the players freed them in Antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by panalfik View Post
    No, I mean BEFORE the cinematic. If he's as big and powerful as the cutscene suggests, what stopped him for thousands of years from just stabbity stabbing Azeroth? Also, it took the power of all six titans to stop him and both Aggramar and Eonar weren't available before the players freed them in Antorus.
    From my understanding he was never near Azeroth until now. He tried to use a gateway through the well of eternity but the night elfs stopped that and it destroyed his physical form .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scornedfury View Post
    From my understanding he was never near Azeroth until now. He tried to use a gateway through the well of eternity but the night elfs stopped that and it destroyed his physical form .
    Still, it appears he had plenty of time to obliterate Azeroth. Instead he was chilling in a cloud nearby, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malator View Post
    So, we have Sargeras’ sword in Silithus, but what about his big ass hand print?
    I pray that if we ever go to the other side of Azeroth that there will be a zone which is literally just a crater made by his hand.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

5+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras said only 1 word "no" is that all ? because one of the most badass and mysterious vilian in a whole game and the first time when we saw him is like .... i would like to see him doing something more than that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Sargeras said only 1 word "no" is that all ? because one of the most badass and mysterious vilian in a whole game and the first time when we saw him is like .... i would like to see him doing something more than that
    Well he is in space, in fact he should not been able to say NO.