Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Yeeeeeeees!!

I had almost fainted in my bed from hatching eggs the past few days, but I finally got my shiny Rockruff!

- - - Updated - - -

Needless to say, I've got a whole box of Sucker Punch, Thunder+Fire Fang Own Tempo (New Dusk form) Rockruffs with perfect IVs waiting to be adopted! They also come in a Beast Ball. Pick one up or else they will get WTed. Both females and males.
    dm me instructions or find me on discord plox
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Anime:

vs

Game:

Totaly at end of video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnnuX7Altl0
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    So, Strange Souvenirs.

Is there any point to getting any of them?
    Are they used for anything or is it just Gamefreak trolling when we all were thinking it would be relevant to some legendary and or other game back when we got that thing in XY?
    The amount of them you can get makes me lean to the latter....

At Ultra Necrozma now, i tought you guys were joking that he was hard, welp was i wrong.
    But holy crap, first time i went up to it i could not even land a hit myself and it took out my entire team with one attack...

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    At Ultra Necrozma now, i tought you guys were joking that he was hard, welp was i wrong.
    But holy crap, first time i went up to it i could not even land a hit myself and it took out my entire team with one attack...
    He is a Nuzlocke killer. Even if you grind to overlevel, the statboosts mean that somebody dies unless you have some cheese tactic available like I did.

Get rekt

----

For everyone that wants a Rockruff from me: please PM me with your FC and give me a time in GMT +1 that you will be online next, so we can arrange a trade. My FC is:

1435 - 4739 - 8696

All Rockruffs share the same details and these are:

Male/Female
    Level 1
    Beast Ball
    Moves: Leer, Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
    Ability: Own Tempo -> evolves into Dusk Form Lycanroc (Tough Claws, event one)
    EVs: None.
    IVs: all perfect except SpAtk.
    Legitness & Legality 100% guaranteed, self bred.

I am also available on Discord. Please include in the PM your name there, so I can add you, if that works better for you.
    Last edited by Well; 2017-11-30 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    He is a Nuzlocke killer. Even if you grind to overlevel, the statboosts mean that somebody dies unless you have some cheese tactic available like I did.
    Maybe they did it on purpose just for that?

- - - Updated - - -

Sooo a new sun and moon ep. It seems like they mixed together ultra sun and normal sun storys.

Instead of getting a flute, the 4 guardians sing, there is no other world team, Lusamine will get insane from poision it seems and so on.

Deleted
    Attempt 2 on Ultra necrozma:
    Used rare candies to boost Pupitar 3 levels so it would evolve, gave Tyranitar focus band (though it was not needed, it survived hits barely), use Payback, take out over 1/3rd of its health, let T-tar faint, swap out another mon and throw a max revive on T-tar, get her out and repeat the process.
    Worked like a charm, rather anti climactic like this but errr, game mechanics.

Second trip trough the wormhole gave me an Entei, i can see myself wasting alot of time with this wormhole mechanic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Used rare candies to boost Pupitar 3 levels so it would evolve, gave Tyranitar focus band (though it was not needed, it survived hits barely), use Payback, take out over 1/3rd of its health, let T-tar faint, swap out another mon and throw a max revive on T-tar, get her out and repeat the process.

Second trip trough the wormhole gave me an Entei, i can see myself wasting alot of time with this wormhole mechanic.
    I havent even gone to the hole yet...reseting Stakataka now (got my shiny Poipole).

From hole i will be looking for shinys maked with *:
    Lugia*
    Entei
    Kyogre*
    Latias
    Palkia*?
    Regigigas
    Zekrom*
    Thundurus
    Yveltal**
    Lunala

Rest of the good shinys i got in Oras (like ho-oh)
    But i dont get it why zygarde cant be shiny, when the other 2 from x/y can be.

Do you have to catch it or do you catch it later?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Kinda looking at returning to pokémon after not getting into it since ORAS.

Hows the Sun and Moon 2: Electric bugaloo playing?
    Is it better than the prev. sun and moon game, more content to dive into?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Do you have to catch it or do you catch it later?
    Ultra Necrozma is uncatchable boss.

You catch Necrozma in it's regular state in Mount Lanakila before the League

10+ Year Old Account

New ep looks intersting.

WTF is my luck. I just got a shiny SOS call Kangashkan when EV training.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    Kinda looking at returning to pokémon after not getting into it since ORAS.

Hows the Sun and Moon 2: Electric bugaloo playing?
    Is it better than the prev. sun and moon game, more content to dive into?
    Definitely more content. The games are also harder with many people having complaints about how hard they are. They are the best games up to today, really. If you haven't played S&M, you MUST play Ultra Sun & Moon.

No matter how i try i just cant judge the stuff in the ultra wormhole accurately. I think i'm lining myself up to collect an orb and i miss it, not to mention when it starts twisting and turning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shiny Stakataka captured
    Downside---i got Bold version even with sycronize lvl 100 pokemon (-atk + def)
    But the Ivs i got from him are insane (outstanding potential):
    31 hp 31 atk 31 defense 31 sp.def /very good (26 to 29) sp.atk /very good speed (26 to 29)
    Nickname: Mahzarin (golden moon)

I was curious the other day, have you guys ever got the master ball from the pokemon ID lottery in any game? I think it's the only thing I've never got since I got pokérus on wild 'mon back in Sun. So was wondering if anyone has managed that in this sub...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    I was curious the other day, have you guys ever got the master ball from the pokemon ID lottery in any game? I think it's the only thing I've never got since I got pokérus on wild 'mon back in Sun. So was wondering if anyone has managed that in this sub...
    Never....but you could try to set up 4-5 3-4 star plaza buildings (those that have masterball as reward).

That's not a bad idea, will see if I get plaza up to 100 this time or will get bored again. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever used MB at all, always kept it for "what if"...

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    i got it once in silver but thats it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/calendar/...7-1589f40e2133

You will get 1 free at the end of the year.
    https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/informati...8-5b21d18ffb0d

It’s one of the rarest and most valuable items in the world of Pokémon—a special Poké Ball that will catch any Pokémon in one shot 100 percent of the time. Even Legendary Pokémon are no match for it. We speak, of course, of the mighty Master Ball, coveted by Pokémon Trainers everywhere as a surefire way to add an elusive Pokémon to their Pokédex.

Can’t believe we’re just giving away Master Balls?! It’s true! Trainers who register and use Game Sync to connect their copies of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon with the Pokémon Global Link will receive a free Master Ball as an introductory bonus, starting November 17, 2017, and ending January 29, 2018 at 23:59 UTC. And yes—if you own both Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, you’ll be able to score a Master Ball for each game!

Click here for directions on how to register your game and use Game Sync to connect with the Pokémon Global Link. If you register and then use Game Sync during the eligible time window, a link will be provided toward the end of January 2018 with instructions on how to claim your Master Ball.

So which Pokémon will you catch with your Master Ball? Start thinking about it now, and remember to perform Game Sync with the PGL once you have your games, whether Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon—or both!