Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    You got blood elf copies so its only fair. Tho i wanted nathanos forsaken.
    Except we're not getting a plethora of iconic high elf/blood elf things with it. These blood elf copies still have night elf skin tones and the Magister's Terrace mount recolored with Anzu's colors.
    Horde is outright getting this iconic look with both gear and mount. Gear that Alliance night elves have never actually been able to emulate.

Overall, I'd rather have seen a few more Pandaren style neutral "pick your side" options with this whole ridiculousness. Especially after both factions helped the Nightborne. Void elves I could equally see siding with their ancestral city or sticking with the Alliance after the Legion.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    this is more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    At this point it feels like they should have just shaken things up and have the Night Elves as a whole swap factions. -_-
    Void Elves and Nightborne should've been neutral races choosing their factions. Both being uni-factional doesn't really make sense.

Void Elves automatically go to Alliance because their leader is in love with a Human even though they were originally loyal to Silvermoon (as basic Sin'dorei). That's plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Void Elves and Nightborne should've been neutral races choosing their factions. Both being uni-factional doesn't really make sense.

Void Elves automatically go to Alliance because their leader is in love with a Human even though they were originally loyal to Silvermoon (as basic Sin'dorei). That's plain stupid.
    Dude Alleria has always hated the Horde, she was always loyal to her people and THE ALLIANCE. Her hatred of Orcs isn't really portrayed well in game rn, but she is very anti-horde, and would never side with the Orcs.
    "It really do be like that sometimes..."

I just realised that Kin'garoth(http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...-kingaroth.jpg) is a Prowling Demon(http://darksouls.wdfiles.com/local--...emon-large.jpg) from Dark Souls!

Also that shadow chocobo is sick; can't wait to make my void elf monk!! <3
    Last edited by glennscrow; 2017-12-01 at 03:23 PM.

Holy shit the gloss effects on the void elf racial belt are amazing.

15+ Year Old Account

Void elves go to Alliance because they were banished from Silvermoon for corrupting the Sunwell with void and accidentally summoning the Shadowguard to Azeroth through a void rift. Alleria is exiled because her just being near the Sunwell tainted it.

The Nightborne join the Horde because Liadrin and Lor'themar understand their plight, while Tyrande and the night elves treated them with condescension and suspicion. Also Thalyssra helps purify the Sunwell after Alleria accidentally corrupted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Preturnatural Calm - Your spell casts are not delayed by taking damage.

This is going to be one of the more interesting ones to see if it makes it to live.
    I saw this and I have to imagine that if it goes live in that state winds up getting a LOT of PVP casters to race change or reroll because not having to deal with push back while casting is really strong for pure casters.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much for cosmetic and non-game impacting Racials.
    Got to get that race change money right ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Void elves get a 50% discount on mogging lol.
    Why do I think Void elf players will be happy about this :P

nightborne racials are so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    To be fair, I would be happy about this on any of my toons, regardless of race....

Horde once again gets the best racials... sigh the horde love from the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Thank you, Locus-Walker!
    Last edited by Kieldon; 2017-12-01 at 09:58 PM.

I'm still really annoyed the Horde now have the most traditional Night Elf sentinel armor and a mount that matches it. The old artwork of NE sentinels is now in game and exclusive to the Horde. >:\

That nightborne gear always reminded me of an admittedly more modest version of:

At this point it feels like they should have just shaken things up and have the Night Elves as a whole swap factions. -_-
    Alliance have access to every single Horde Mount in game for a while now. Where as Horde just got their first elekk in 7.3. Also the mount is just the Suramar mount recolored a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still really annoyed the Horde now have the most traditional Night Elf sentinel armor and a mount that matches it. The old artwork of NE sentinels is now in game and exclusive to the Horde. >:\

That nightborne gear always reminded me of an admittedly more modest version of:

I wish they would add traditional armour for the older races as well. It's kind of stupid that that's a thing only for the few new ones.

Totally agree the neutral "choose your alleigance" would have been very fitting for some allied races.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Alliance have access to every single Horde Mount in game for a while now. Where as Horde just got their first elekk in 7.3. Also the mount is just the Suramar mount recolored a little.
    It's the armor that irks me more than the cat itself. Horde have had access to the NE mount model via Zul'Gurub along with other cats, so it's not exactly new or annoying to me. Just the purple/silver armor irritates the crap out of me as those are Darnassus' colors and the colors of Sentinel armor. It's similar to Suramar, but looks better without the high back chair on the saddle imo.

Reduce price in transmog??

Sold, best passive and allied race yet.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darktbs View Post
    Reduce price in transmog??

Sold, best passive and allied race yet.
    But really. So sold. Plus that racial mount? Void chocobo? Hell yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty cool racials.