Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toogoodman View Post
    Just because Trump is a piece of shit, doesn't exonerate Hillary in anyway, so don't push that type of garbage rhetoric.
    I'd say the two-year investigation into Benghazi that came up with nothing, and the 1+ year investigation into the emails that did not recommend any charges be laid exonerated her.

I mean I assume that's what you mean, you guys never like to be specific about what she's supposed to have actually done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    How is she a POS? Are you suggesting that the FBI is somehow more lenient on Clinton?
    Oh come on Daelak, you cant be serious right now can you? Are you going to act like she didn't get away with a ton of shit? I could care less about the Benghazi shit, but when I was in the Army, dealing with classified information on a daily basis, if i leaked, or mishandled any of that, I would have been in prison for a very long time. her? nah, nothing to see here, just because you hate Trump, doesn't give her a free pass, I cant stand Trump, but i don't let that blind me from all this shit either, but realistically, can we really trust any politician? These days, they're just the new ruling class, trying to eviscerate the wealthy class so they can completely consolidate power within themselves.

Soon, well have politicians giving the good old star wars reference "I AM THE SENATE".

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because Trump is a piece of shit, doesn't exonerate Hillary in anyway, so don't push that type of garbage rhetoric. Just because Trumps administration members at a minimum having charges brought against them, if not Trump himself later down the road, doesnt change the fact that shes a pos as well.
    Strange reply... Don’t you mean to say... just because Trump’s team members are being indicted and are pleading guilty, doesn’t mean that Hillary is guilty of anything?

The people who chanted for her to be jailed, are pleading guilty to lying. Yet, many investigations later, she is still not found guilty of anything. At some point, you need to ask your self, what does she need to exonerate her self from? Rhetoric of those pleading guilty to lying?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    Here we go. Some whatboutism to start off the morning. How many investigations into Benghazi turned up any evidence?
    Here we go with "Tribalism" again, totally ignoring one problem because you believe in another, you act like she wouldn't be this close to getting fucked at this point either. I will never understand Hillary supporters, I really wont, I might have voted 3rd party, but at least I voted for what i actually believed in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh come on Daelak, you cant be serious right now can you? Are you going to act like she didn't get away with a ton of shit? I could care less about the Benghazi shit, but when I was in the Army, dealing with classified information on a daily basis, if i leaked, or mishandled any of that, I would have been in prison for a very long time. her? nah, nothing to see here, just because you hate Trump, doesn't give her a free pass, I cant stand Trump, but i don't let that blind me from all this shit either, but realistically, can we really trust any politician? These days, they're just the new ruling class, trying to eviscerate the wealthy class so they can completely consolidate power within themselves.

Soon, well have politicians giving the good old star wars reference "I AM THE SENATE".
    I don't know why you are assuming she was above the law, when she has been investigated for the FBI, meaning she was under even heavier scrutiny than you would of been in the military. Stop reflexively posting discredited memes about Hillary, it makes you sound like you have been misinformed.

I am all for rooting our corruption, and I have the utmost respect for the FBI's process in ensuring it is found and the perpetrators are served. Why don't you think so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...05167977484288

A couple of tweets that i found out to be very informative regarding this.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account

The investigation concluded that this is not a unique issue to Hillary. It literally states that this is rampant in the justice department. Since then, Trump’s team, which includes Pence and Kushner, turned out to be using a private server as well. No charges or anything filed... she is getting a free pass, because she was the only one to face scrutiny as a result? The free pass included losing the election?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    140 fucking char...jeez. Fine, everyone hold on, I'll get this set up. It'll take a few minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go with "Tribalism" again, totally ignoring one problem because you believe in another, you act like she wouldn't be this close to getting fucked at this point either. I will never understand Hillary supporters, I really wont, I might have voted 3rd party, but at least I voted for what i actually believed in.
    Who did you vote for? I just want to show stuff, based on your choice. Neither Johnson or Stein are clean...

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Strange reply... Don’t you mean to say... just because Trump’s team members are being indicted and are pleading guilty, doesn’t mean that Hillary is guilty of anything?

The people who chanted for her to be jailed, are pleading guilty to lying. Yet, many investigations later, she is still not found guilty of anything. At some point, you need to ask your self, what does she need to exonerate her self from? Rhetoric of those pleading guilty to lying?
    You missed what I was replying to completely, and if you really believe shes totally innocent, you should go hang out with Jose Zarate, or Zimmerman, because the justice system never lets bad people walk or anything.

Also, do you guys really think Trumps cronies are going to flip? Literally what incentive do they have? They could either

a. Rot in prison for the rest of their lives after flipping on Trump, because there is no way they're getting a deal -or-
    b. Rot in prison for a couple years and get pardoned as pumpkin man is walking out the door in 2020

I would be astonished if they flip, because it makes no sense, they're never getting a deal from the FBI, Mueller foaming at the mouth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/sta...05167977484288

Sounds like Kushner is fucked....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    140 fucking char...jeez. Fine, everyone hold on, I'll get this set up. It'll take a few minutes.
    Well Twitter wasn't made for discussions even with the increase in characters.

The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.

they're never getting a deal from the FBI, Mueller foaming at the mouth.
    Fun fact - if they can't get a deal from the FBI, it means that they have nothing to offer that isn't already known.

If that is the case - then they are already screwed. If Flynn has indeed flipped, then they have everything they need to get Trump already, you don't give a deal to someone has major as Flynn unless he has far bigger fish to reel in.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my God, why can't you write an OP ED like a normal person? Fine. Here's the tweetlist, bolded for emphasis.

1/ First, it's important to understand that Mueller has entered into a plea deal with Flynn in which Flynn pleads guilty to far less than the available evidence suggests he could be charged with. This indicates that he has cut a deal with Mueller to cooperate in the Russia probe.

2/ We've already seen Mueller do this once before in the probe, with George Papadopoulos—who was charged with the same crime as Flynn, Making False Statements, to secure his cooperation with the Russia probe. The Papadopoulos plea affidavit emphasized facts were being left out.

3/ Flynn is widely regarded as dead-to-rights on more charges than Making False Statements—notably, FARA violations (failing to register as a foreign agent of Turkey under the Foreign Agent Registration Act). There's recently been evidence he was part of a kidnapping plot, too.

4/ Getting charged with just one count of Making False Statements is a great deal for Mike Flynn—it doesn't necessarily mean he'll escape incarceration, but a) it makes that a possibility (depending on what the parties and judge say and do), and b) any time served may be minimal.

5/ What this suggests is Flynn brings substantial inculpatory info (info tending to incriminate others) to the table. Unlike Papadopoulos, Flynn was going to be—because of his position in the administration—a primary target of the probe. So he had to offer a lot to get this deal.

6/ Deals like this are offered *only* when a witness can incriminate someone "higher up the food-chain" than them. In the case of the nation's former National Security Advisor, the *only* people above him in the executive-branch hierarchy are the President and the Vice President.

7/ There may be other targets in the Russia probe—such as Attorney General Sessions—at Flynn's same level in the hierarchy, but unless he could incriminate two or more of them, a deal like this would not be offered to him. And there *aren't* two or more at his level in this case.

8/ What this indicates—beyond any serious doubt—is the following: Special Counsel Bob Mueller, the former Director of the FBI, believes Mike Flynn's testimony will *incriminate* the President of the United States, the Vice President of the United States, or both of these two men.

9/ For this reason, what's about to happen in 50 minutes is far and away the biggest development thus far in the Trump-Russia probe, and likely the biggest development in U.S. politics since President Nixon resigned from office during the Watergate scandal.

This is historic.

10/ The Papadopoulos plea paled in comparison to this because Papadopoulos was a top national security advisor to Mr. Trump, but still at nothing like Flynn's level of access and authority. The Manafort indictment pales in comparison because it was just an indictment, not a plea.

11/ The range of crimes for which Flynn can incriminate the president is unknown, but we have *some* sense of what could be involved. The first thing to understand is that Flynn had access to—and influence with—Trump on national security issues beginning in the Summer of 2015.

12/ The last *known* contact between Trump and Mike Flynn was late April 2017—meaning the two men were in contact for approximately one year and nine months. Given that these twenty-one months make up almost the entirety of Trump's political career, this is a huge swath of time.

13/ During their last known contact—April 2017—we know Trump told Flynn (at a minimum) to "stay strong," after which Flynn stopped cooperating with investigators. So the first thing Flynn can tell Mueller is all Trump said—and if he obstructed justice—during that April 2017 call.

14/ But of course the "story to tell" that Flynn's attorney bragged the ex-NSA had—back in late March of 2017—goes *well* beyond Obstruction allegations. Flynn was at the center of numerous contacts with Russia that he can report the president knew about and perhaps even ordered.

15/ Flynn met with the Russian ambassador and Jared Kushner in early December 2016 to discuss a "Kremlin back-channel" that some have argued would have constituted an act of espionage. Did Mr. Trump know about this? Did he direct Flynn and/or Kushner to pursue this back-channel?

16/ This December 2016 event underscores that Flynn's a threat not just to Trump but to others. It's easy to forget that, just because Flynn—it appears—can incriminate the president, doesn't mean he can *only* incriminate the president. Many others are at risk, including Kushner.

17/ Indeed, today's plea coming so close on the heels of Mueller asking Kushner to come in and talk about Flynn suggests Kushner is also a target of the Russia probe. Perhaps Mueller didn't think Kushner would flip on family, so he set him up to Make False Statements about Flynn.

18/ This is critical: Flynn pleading guilty today means he was cooperating with Mueller *before* this. You don't offer value to a prosecution *after* you plead, you offer it beforehand—via what's called a "proffer" of info (that incriminates others). That's what earns you a deal.

19/ So it's entirely possible that when Mueller called Kushner in to talk about Flynn, he already had everything Flynn planned to give him—meaning he was *testing* Kushner to see if Kushner would lie about events Mueller was already fully informed about via Flynn's prior proffer.

20/ That proffer may have incriminated not just Trump and Kushner and—perhaps—Pence, but any number of Trump NatSec (or simply "top") aides: Manafort, Sessions, Clovis, Hicks, Lewandowski, Page, and Gordon, to name a few. We may not know, however, until someone else is indicted.

21/ Mueller isn't obligated to tell the public what Flynn told him. We'll first learn of it (for all but Trump) via future indictments of those Flynn incriminated. As for Trump, he can't be criminally tried as POTUS, and probably can't even be indicted, so it'll work differently.

22/ What Flynn told Mueller about Trump will first appear in an indictment of a third party—quite possible, if the third party was/is close enough to Trump—or else in the final report Mueller is tasked with giving Rod Rosenstein at the DOJ (though that may take a while to come).

23/ How long it will take Mueller to issue indictments based on Flynn's proffer? It's hard to say: it depends on what evidence was given, what evidence Mueller already had, what additional investigation he wants to do on that person (perhaps to bring further charges), and so on.

24/ But Mueller may act on Flynn's proffer at any time, which means—and here's another critical point—the daily, harrowing watch to see if Trump will attempt to fire Special Counsel Bob Mueller begins in earnest *now*.

If Trump moves to fire Mueller, all hell will break loose.

25/ I've long said that Trump *will* move to fire Mueller—simply because doing so would quickly become one of his only options for self-preservation when/if Mike Flynn or another top associate entered into the cooperation deal with the Special Counsel.

Well, we're finally here.

26/ As I've said, we now have reason to believe—to a near-certainty—Flynn can incriminate Trump. And as noted, the range of potential crimes is vast. Did Flynn tell Trump and/or Pence the truth about his Russia contacts as they were happening—despite what the White House claimed?

27/ Remember, besides a long course of conduct involving both Obstruction of Justice and Witness Tampering—of Sally Yates, of Comey, of Jr., of Flynn himself, of Sessions, and of various Congressional investigators—Trump is being looked at for Aiding and Abetting Computer Crimes.

28/ In the Aiding and Abetting Computer Crimes probe, the question is a) when Trump knew Russia was committing crimes against the United States, and b) whether and how Trump offered Russia anything of financial or political value ostensibly for "free" after he had this knowledge.

29/ If Donald Trump learned Russia was committing crimes against America and subsequently offered—unilaterally—policy shifts of political or financial value directly to Russian agents either himself or through intermediaries, he's guilty of a crime as great as the underlying one.

30/ We know Trump knew there was a "high likelihood" (the legal standard in this case) Russia was committing crimes against America as of August 17, 2016, when he received his first security briefing as a presidential candidate. A speech in late July suggests he knew it earlier.

31/ But given that Mike Flynn dined with Vladimir Putin in Moscow in December of 2015—after he'd been a key Trump campaign foreign policy and national security advisor for four months—it's possible Trump had this knowledge as early as the fall of 2015 or the winter of 2015-2016.

32/ This is the key information Mike Flynn can offer: what Trump knew about Russian crimes, and when; and also, what actions he directed his national security advisory apparatus to take—possibly in response to this knowledge—and when. For instance, secret sanctions negotiations.

33/ We know Flynn was engaged in secret sanctions negotiations with Russia that Trump—rather oddly—said he "would have told him" to engage in throughout December of 2016. But we've *no* idea if this was the first time such negotiations occurred. Flynn will have this information.

34/ Flynn will also know exactly what occurred as the White House tried to cover up these illicit December 2016 sanctions negotiations—or any earlier ones—including what Trump and Pence knew of them, and when, and how and when they coordinated lying to American voters about them.

35/ Remember that Trump *not only* tried to get Comey to drop the case against Flynn—suggesting he was scared about what that case could uncover—he *also* tried to convince his aides to let him *re-hire* Flynn after his firing and *then* called Flynn to tell him to "stay strong."

36/ While Trump also exhibited some fear about what Manafort could reveal to investigators—keeping him on as an unpaid advisor through February 2017 after "firing" him as an unpaid Campaign Manager in the summer of 2016—he's shown much *more* concern about Mike Flynn's situation.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Who did you vote for? I just want to show stuff, based on your choice. Neither Johnson or Stein are clean...
    Johnson was far more clean than either of the two primary candidates, just because so many people voted for a shill isn't my problem, and i cant stand the "lesser of two evils" argument, if you really think she was such a nice lady, then why did she lose? The Dems could have literally run almost anyone else, but they chose her.... The biggest turn off i've ever seen in my life, we had so many good choices... and we let her manipulate her way to the candidacy, and now were all circle jerking hoping someone coughs up some evidence somewhere.

https://twitter.com/joyindc/status/936626652284620800

Here comes the Flynndenburg. Do de do de do.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Fun fact - if they can't get a deal from the FBI, it means that they have nothing to offer that isn't already known.

If that is the case - then they are already screwed. If Flynn has indeed flipped, then they have everything they need to get Trump already, you don't give a deal to someone has major as Flynn unless he has far bigger fish to reel in.
    Deals like this are offered *only* when a witness can incriminate someone "higher up the food-chain" than them. In the case of the nation's former National Security Advisor, the *only* people above him in the executive-branch hierarchy are the President and the Vice President.
    That was from one of the tweets i linked so if Flynn flipped then something good might come out of it.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I don't know why you are assuming she was above the law, when she has been investigated for the FBI, meaning she was under even heavier scrutiny than you would of been in the military. Stop reflexively posting discredited memes about Hillary, it makes you sound like you have been misinformed.

I am all for rooting our corruption, and I have the utmost respect for the FBI's process in ensuring it is found and the perpetrators are served. Why don't you think so?
    You don't find it nauseating when people jerk off to how amazing she is? Like my god, I think most people can at least say they dislike Trumps attitude, if not the man entirely. But the amount of people who try to White Knight Hillary is just astonishing, I really don't get it. I have no idea why people go out on a limb to try and exonerate her, but whatever, its just exhausting at this point, I might as well jump on the ship with everyone who thinks 9/11 was an inside job, and the moon landing was a hoax.

10+ Year Old Account
    hehe Flynn told the FBI that Trump ordered him to make contact with Russia.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes