Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Fuck N'zoth, we get to interact with the Postmaster!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=277486/7...ge-for-maileme

Surprised no one is talking about the N'zoth datamined stuff.
    From what I can see in the game files, the internal name for "Maw of N'Zoth" map is "HighmountainMaw".
    I'll try to dig more.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Fuck N'zoth, we get to interact with the Postmaster!
    Time to teach him a lesson.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    -snap-
    shit has been posted several times already; no need to repost it whole, link would be enough
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=277486/7...ge-for-maileme

Surprised no one is talking about the N'zoth datamined stuff.
    N'Zoth?
    Well was only a matter of time until the Old God was shown into World of Warcraft.

Wonder if they are going to make his appearance like Hearthstone?
    For the Horde!

Oh, so the Highmountain Old God is ACTUALLY an Old God, and not just characters calling any Void-related thing an Old God?

Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Oh, so the Highmountain Old God is ACTUALLY an Old God, and not just characters calling any Void-related thing an Old God?

Interesting.
    It's some Old God/Void related entity
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    All I want for Christmas is Nathanos model on my undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    You probably have to be loyal to Sylvanas in order for your Forsaken to have it, since well...Yeah...

Also I do want the Chinese Forsaken for a customization option for the Forsaken in game already...
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Brocksley View Post
    Only if you kill your own nephew for it.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    "I came to cleanse these lands" is literally a quote from elf priest unit (he says that when he is ready) and elfs come to help with the scourge invasion in lorederon. They are very much shown as the good guys in W3, even Kael'tas is a nice guy who wants to serve alliance well (well until he gets pushed over the line that is). He even helps the Night Elves without any incentive, just because they are distant relatives (and saves Tyrande iirc). Warcraft 2 elf archers have very soft voices and refer to the player as "exalted one", they are showing zero arrogance or cockiness of WoW Blood Elves.

Even in WoW High Elves are constantly being shown as the nice guys, their voices are gentle and they wear blue/white colours instead of agressive red/gold of blood elves. They are very different.
    I think you're conflating good and nice here pretty badly. Helping fight the Scourge doesn't make you, personally, a good or nice person, nor does being on the right side. Kael'thas certainly isn't, because a good person wouldn't lose it like that.

I think you're overstating the difference, especially as you're bringing up stuff like what colours they wear as evidence of being "good people". I mean...

While I agree trolls have been neglected for far too long, I have high hopes that they will be a crucial Horde faction that brings Zandalari to the Horde and get their spotlight there. Dwarves are pretty much in the same position, I think they aren't even present at the table? Couldn't see them on any of the screenshots, I think they will have more spotlight during BfA and play a role of bringing Dark Irons in as a proper members of the Alliance.
    I really hope so, though experience will be still sour as everyone was waiting for Vol'Jin to mend ties with Zandalari. But oh well, we will have to wait and see. I hope he will return in physical form and gets back to game, rather than get Obi-Wan kind of treatment.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

10+ Year Old Account
    Baine Bloodhoof: Thank you for coming, Mayla. It is my honor to welcome you to Mulgore.
    Mayla Highmountain: Your invitation was most kind, Baine. It is time for our two peoples to renew our bonds of kinship.
    Baine Bloodhoof: It is of kinship that I wish to speak. I hope that--
    Spiritwalker Ebonhorn: I should never... have left... the mountain...
    Mayla Highmountain: Ebonhorn! What dark force grips you?
    Mayla Highmountain: I must get Ebonhorn back to Highmountain at once!
    Baine Bloodhoof: I know this power all too well. Champion! We need your help!

Baine x Mayla?
    Those two would make a perfect couple and would let the two peoples become one...
    For the Horde!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I can’t get linkin park out of my head while looking at the void elves, I love it. Could this really be the start of something not lawful stupid good or just stupid on the alliance? Since they fucked nelves over guess I’ll try void

Edit: it wasn’t a joke, they are actually called Ren’Dorei? Lmao
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-01 at 05:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I think you're conflating good and nice here pretty badly. Helping fight the Scourge doesn't make you, personally, a good or nice person, nor does being on the right side. Kael'thas certainly isn't, because a good person wouldn't lose it like that.

I think you're overstating the difference, especially as you're bringing up stuff like what colours they wear as evidence of being "good people". I mean...
    Huh, if you don't see the obvious turn in high elf attitude, from peaceful, nice and gentle to cocky, power hungry and arrogant blood elves in WoW, then there is nothing I can tell you, you clearly lack any sensibility. I mean, come on, their attitude was so obviously changed that even a child would notice it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Huh, if you don't see the obvious turn in high elf attitude, from peaceful, nice and gentle to cocky, power hungry and arrogant blood elves in WoW, then there is nothing I can tell you, you clearly lack any sensibility. I mean, come on, their attitude was so obviously changed that even a child would notice it.
    High elves were always cocky and arrogant, which is why their willing debasement of themselves to eat at the feet of humans was always so hysterical
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account

For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I can’t get linkin park out of my head while looking at the void elves, I love it. Could this really be the start of something not lawful stupid good or just stupid on the alliance? Since they fucked nelves over guess I’ll try void

Edit: it wasn’t a joke, they are actually called Ren’Dorei? Lmao
    Kylo Rendorei!!

I so hope they add an npc with that name. Kylo Ren’dorei.

- - - Updated - - -

Still no npc database