Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Pretty sure him and Liadrin have something going on.
    everyone knows that there is something between them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    snip
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Take_Me_To_Your_Leader

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Thalyssra is dreadlord.
    everyone is one.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    everyone is one.
    Welp, no wonder why we're so powerful... eversince day 1 we were actually Dreadlords, just that we kinda... forgot that part. Yeah.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    So we have the Prometheus school of running away from things and the Tyrande/Alleria school of Diplomacy.

I don’t want Tyrande to die, but I want her “daughter” to assume leadership
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Following this, the exact same backlash came once again in MoP when Varian became the tactical, patient one, while Tyrande tried to rush headlong into battle. This was entirely unlike Tyrande, who was literally the war leader of the Night Elves, and still is. She has been around for LITERAL MILENNIA, and you're telling me it makes sense that this 40-something year old human bests her in martial combat?
    This stuff has always annoyed me in any fantasy setting. A 20-40-something year old human besting someone who lived 100+, 1.000+ or even 10.000+ years in tactics, combat, knowledge, you name it. It really makes elves feel like they are slow learners and just... dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    And what does it have to do with what you quoted? Thats right: zero. Null argument, waste of internet space. I will repeat myself one last time in hope it gets through your head - she fought for different alliance. Please for the love of god aknowledge wow's alliance/horde is not the same as warcraft alliance/horde. If you dont, just leave lore section.
    "She was never part of today's alliance."
    Ok but
    "If your argument is that she was allied to some members of todays alliance, same argument could be said about her being from quel'thalas."
    There is no one in Quel'thalas she care about, otherwise she would've visited them, the people she care about are in the current Alliance.THUS GIVING REASON FOR HER TO JOIN!!

You sir/lady, offered nothing but being negative without understanding jack shit of mine and your own original argumment.

Second war? You mean, the one that took over 20 years ago, against different horde consisting of different races and orcs of which most of died or are old veterans? I wonder how on earth Germany is able to make political alliances in europe.
    Again, im not talking about a general perspective, im talking about a specific individual who have bad dealings with another race.She doesn't know that the Horde changed under Thrall leadership, and for what the Alliance told her(you know the people she trusts) they have been doing some really bad shit.

Idc for you stupid Germany analogy because im not talking of a country agaisn't the World, im talking about a individual.PLs understand the difference.

Nations and future generations don't have a problem with Germany but older generations, soldiers who fought in the War might be bitter toward germans, who, shock of all shocks is what Alleria is, a Veteran of war.

Oh sure. Lets have completely biased (and emotionally unstable) Varessa tell only bad thing (in superlatives probably) about Sylvanas and the horde, and lets make Alleria believe it instantly without even trying to confirm whether its truth or hearing the second side of the story. While the horde are no saints, they did many good things to protect azeroth as well, which im fairly sure Veressa didnt mention. Also more than being a warchief of the horde, she is shocked about her undeath. Wouldnt surprise me if Veressa told her that Sylvanas begged Arthas to turn her, and Alleria believed it on the spot.
    SHE.
    IS.
    HER.
    SISTER.

Unless she had a bad relation with her sister, which she doesn't, she have all the reasons to believe in every word her sister say.She is her family!

Alleria never saw her family for milenias and when she finally see a family face, and that same family face starts telling her all the bad things that happened .And Alleria did go to confirm it, the datamine show that she went out to confirm what Sylvanas had become.

Remember that this is from Alleria's perspective.We have the ultimate knowledge of what happen in the world, she doesn't.

Where do they acusse them for that? Genuily curious as i think its just made up circlejerk.
    The point stands. Darkspear trolls never were even close to quel'thalas during troll wars. Might as well blame all humans for what arthas did.
    People do, go to any past threads and you will see people blaming the Humanity for what Arthas did to Quel'thalas, despite him being undead at that point.Thats where my sacarsm came from.

We dont know exactly what did she come with. What we know tho is that she mentions High King Anduin in her first sentence, which is already red alert. I guess lor'themar didnt expect her to join the alliance so fast. Looks like she didnt even think it through, just blindly followed turalyon. And why would he accept? He was already offered it once, and we know what happened. When he was seriously considering it and almost burned the bridges behind himself, the alliance suddenly backed off, then murdered blood elves in dalaran. "offering" my ass.

She should have known better. She is infused with the power of the void, and tried to visit a holy place, infused with the naaru. She saw what happened to l'ura, what did she expect? NPCs dont have outside knowledge, they dont know if she can control it and what she can do with it. She is an abomination, not better than cultist worshipping old gods. Im surprised they didnt kill her on sight. At the time of the visit she was already alliance (so enemy), who corrupted the sunwell. She should be thankful they let her go free and alive, but instead she sends threats during goodbyes.[/QUOTE]

Funny how you can look this from Lor'themar perspective but not from Alleria's.

She had all right to be Alliance, they are the people she trust, other, we don't know what anduin suggested.You know what could've been?Diplomacy, you convince the other leaders of the Horde to not start conflict, the horde despite having a Warchief, still gives voice to the other leaders, if Anduin can convince, Lor'themar, Baine to not go to war, but instead negotiate peace, and this leaders bring this to Sylvanas and the others.This could've stopped a full scale war.And Alleria, being the War hero she was, could make Lor'themar listen.

And this is not impossible since it fits Anduin's character, someone who wants peace not someone who is searching for allies to win a war like Varian.

If you wanna be so hostile at least show some teeth instead of just stupid bark.

Thalyssra needn't believe in Elune or even have heard of her to have said that; she is clearly identifying that Tyrande is lukewarm at best, that punting to this "Elune" is a pretty clear kiss-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    We needed another elf thread on first page
    Haha, world of elfcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Lorthemar - “I had hoped your visit was motivated by a love for Silvermoon. Instead, you come at the behest of the Alliance's boy-king. How disappointing. ”Alleria - “Cutting words, Lor'themar. Are they yours, I wonder, or has the dutiful ranger I knew become the mouthpiece of your warchief?”
    Warchief? Why is she talking about the warchief?God, I hate Blizzard pushing this stupid Alliance vs the Horde narrative! They're completely disregarding the sovereignty of Quel'Thalas. Blood elves have been hating the Alliance since Garithos, and since the Alliance spies in TBC!
    The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Text to speech obviously, with a lot of distortion
    Well, looks like we're up now:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I laughed.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Oh well, maybe later. We almost had one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I WILL ENGULF AS I PLEASE!!

Note: My life was incomplete until now
    Blizz is so scared of the backlash that would come from it. -Sigh-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Oh well, maybe later. We almost had one too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post

What accent is that? Sounds french. Female is British. Idk about the Male one.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like my friend’s British accent with her voice distorted
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Adunai View Post
    Warchief? Why is she talking about the warchief?God, I hate Blizzard pushing this stupid Alliance vs the Horde narrative! They're completely disregarding the sovereignty of Quel'Thalas. Blood elves have been hating the Alliance since Garithos, and since the Alliance spies in TBC!
    That's not true that the BE have been hating the Alliance since Garithos. As I said before, Lor'themar himself was in talk with Varyan to let the Blood Elves rejoin the Alliance again (because they didn't like Garrosh) right before the Purge of Dalaran happened. Thus, it's not like the possibility of them thinking about it was completely off the table, and they clearly didn't seem to hate the Alliance that much if they were willing to discuss about coming back. The Purge of Dalaran ruined it, but the Jaina and Dalaran stuffs with the BE have been more or less settled during Legion, it isn't a bad idea for Anduin to just try to see if they can either resume that talk (who knows, maybe they aren't happy with Sylvanas either, doesn't hurt to check), or at least convince the BE not to come for war and focus more on the more important stuffs.

Personally, I also think that line of Lor'themar was a bit off from his normal character. So far, from my impression, he was a rather polite and political leader. Unlike, for example, Sylvanas and Garrosh who were warriors through and through, Baine / Vol'jin / Lor'themar had been calmer, having more awareness of when to force the issues, and when not to. He didn't even have any grudge against Anduin. For him to cut off Alleria and refer to Anduin as the boy-king (which isn't incorrect, but obviously not-to-flattering at best) instead of just king before she even finished her sentence just seems a little bit off-character. That's probably why Alleria was asking and provoking him in the matter of whether that line came from his heart, or his feeling as a follower of Sylvanas.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-12-01 at 11:11 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lorthemar has never been a fan of humans, he probably finds it insulting to see someone like Alleria listening to Anduin. He shot that anger back at her because It was so rediculos her “negotiations”. not to mention the obvious shit he has gone through, and the moment an old friend and hero of Quel’thalas opens her mouth , not to talk about her home, or how she misses it, but goes straight into how she wants him to jump ship and join the Horde probably pissed him off even more, combine this with her almost tainting the sunwell and it’s almost a surprise he didn’t try to apprehend her.

Also more and more for better or worse he seems to be listening to Rommath
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-01 at 11:14 PM.
    Holy shit lol

So good to see Lor'themar to kick her elf ass out of Silvermoon!

She came to try to bring the Belfs back into the Alliance but her corrupted ass wasnt welcome!

Good on you Lor'themar

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post

I love how self-aware is blizzard. Its a major step up from cringe of overwatch reaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    I think, at least in this case, he's a little justified. His people have been saved and sustained by the Light since pushing back the Legion from Azeroth the last time. The antithesis of what saved his people is what Alleria chose to pursue - Then we take into consideration that the elf who started it all in the first place (Darkhan) is the one who was researching this power prior and is why Rommath is so against it to begin with, and they start to see common ground.

There's literally no reason Lorthemar would trust anyone who has associated with the Void. It's very nature is to twist and confuse you. I'm hoping we see some sort of dynamic between Void Elves and Lightforged explored, but I don't really expect much.
    Oh I am in by no means against Rommath’s ideas or Lorthemar’s
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I think I give up. Screw the Alliance, I'm playing a Blood Elf or a Nightborn when they come out and later on a Zandalari.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    What accent is that? Sounds french. Female is British. Idk about the Male one.
    Kind of sounds like a bad Valentino impression - American, with a kind of French flourish.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead