Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeula View Post
    people are dying in the deadmines for fucksake. An entry level dungeon.
    People should die in dungeons for fucksake.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    You have to keep in mind that these changes are the framework for BfA, which we'll be gaining more levels, getting much more powerful gear, at which point these old raids will be a cakewalk again.
    The 8.0 pre-patch is a long way away. 7.3.5 will be the live patch for most of the entire year of 2018. It's legit to provide feedback on how it plays at level 110.

Deleted
    My problem with levelling atm is that tanks don't have enough mitigation. My prot Pala at level 60 has 3% dodge, 5% parry, and 3% block. Why the fuck do tanks NOT get block chance from their shield any more? A 2h tank like Blood Dks should get more parry chance from their weapon. BrM and Guardian should have inherently more dodge chance from level 10 and up. Shit just feels so wrong when a tank doesn't mitigate anything early on in the levelling experience. The reason why tanks don't get demolished by 1/2 packs is because they die in half a second to any form of aoe spell. But with the old world buffs coming tanks, without heirlooms, are gunna get skullfucked by 1 pack of trash.
    Last edited by mmoc147aee25cf; 2017-12-01 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    Why do you people who hate leveling so much even play mmo's.
    because there are other parts of the game we find more fun?

Can someone make a video or something so I can see a few fights from the PTR without heirloom btw? So far only imagine how it is by hearsay and reading forums. (waiting for 7.3.5 before subbing)

I have been testing WoD raids. On Live I can easily solo normal highmaul. On the PTR it is just not possible to kill the butcher before he instantly kills you. He has way too much health to burn through.
    If you ever wonder how dumb people really are then consider this: even in the golden age of smart heals dumb people still find ways to die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    I have been testing WoD raids. On Live I can easily solo normal highmaul. On the PTR it is just not possible to kill the butcher before he instantly kills you. He has way too much health to burn through.
    probly its adjusted for 120 ilvl

Sweet baby Thrall, calm down kids. We are literally on the FIRST BUILD of the PTR, and you're already screaming and crying about the first batch of numbers. These are going to be adjusted dozens of times before it releases. And crying about it here won't fix anything. Go to the PTR forums, make a post, and report the issue. Otherwise why bother getting on the PTR at all? I can assure you all, everything will be as it is now. You'll still be walking in and bosses will fall over dead just from seeing you in old raids.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Can someone make a video or something so I can see a few fights from the PTR without heirloom btw? So far only imagine how it is by hearsay and reading forums. (waiting for 7.3.5 before subbing)
    This is example , in both cases I used paladin spell judgement (both cases not crit hit ).

On live it took nearly 50% ,while on PTR around 10%

https://imgur.com/a/s085x

had heirloom trinkets ,weapon ,chest,helm,shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it is day one so I expect tuning to continue.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by alek13alek View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

This is example , in both cases I used paladin spell judgement (both cases not crit hit ).

On live it took nearly 50% ,while on PTR around 10%

https://imgur.com/a/s085x

had heirloom trinkets ,weapon ,chest,helm,shoulders
    Excellent, wow, this is exactly what I have been missing. I suppose without heirlooms we are looking at 5-6% judgements. I miss the feeling of leveling together being worthwhile because it gets very enjoyable. On Retail leveling together is pointless when everyone globals mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Excellent, wow, this is exactly what I have been missing. I suppose without heirlooms we are looking at 5-6% judgements. I miss the feeling of leveling together being worthwhile because it gets very enjoyable. On Retail leveling together is pointless when everyone globals mobs.
    Honestly I am in the same boat, levelling a new toon is off putting because there is no fun running around pressing one, maybe two buttons, thousands of times to 100. I mean my gf started playing and I convinced her not to use heirlooms but she is still 2 shotting everything, how is she meant to know how to play the game at max level when her entire experience is pressing 1 dead, 1 dead, 1, 2 dead, 1 dead, 1, 2 dead.

I really hope this is intentional and Blizzard doesn't cave to the whiners over this one.

probly its adjusted for 120 ilvl
    That isn't OK, because we'll be level 110 in patch 7.3.5 for most of 2018.

Deleted
    Playing a new character on the PTR feels so fucking much better. IMO the leveling never made sense, the instakilling everything made me quit before i could even hit 20. Now I feel more engaged and like playing a proper game.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Dumbest shit i've read in a while

"I don't know how to play Rogue? Clear the Defias pumpkin patch in Northshire abbey faster than me!"

What's the fucking logic

Maybe it's because I've been up for a day and a half but this brought tears to my eyes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nirv View Post
    Still not on. https://discord.gg/2gw59XE

Tell ya what, come to my stream and I'll speak to you directly. I'm not writing a novel and teaching you all about this game on a forum which will probably censor me anyway.

https://twitch.tv/painbow01

I just clicked on this stream while reading this thread and dude happens to be live right now. First thing I hear him say is "Shut the fuck up fag"

Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
    They did not change XP requirements at levels below 10. You must have missed a quest.
    I've tested that on retail and I had level 5 after the final quest in a starting zone. They just fuck everything up on PTR.

It more or less JUST came on the ptr. Wait for them to change shit and make it final before complaining. Ofcourse they won't do shit to old raids you have been soloing at max level for years. Its a sideeffect of the scaling that they have not come around to fix yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I've tested that on retail and I had level 5 after the final quest in a starting zone. They just fuck everything up on PTR.
    How dare they test stuff on the test server before fixing it and not just release ptr completly bug free

Deleted
    Its a step in the right direction but it is still faceroll, I hope they will buff it a bit more so we need cc again in dungeons just like in vanilla.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviant008 View Post
    Its a step in the right direction but it is still faceroll, I hope they will buff it a bit more so we need cc again in dungeons just like in vanilla.

calm down ,for that u will have vanilla ,this is how leveling should be , not hard but neither 1 shot

calm down ,for that u will have vanilla ,this is how leveling should be , not hard but neither 1 shot
    Why can't it be normal? It still seems easy and not normal, compared to other games "normal" difficulty. On Normal you should occasionally die. If you never die to your max level it's too easy. There need to be mobs that can challenge you to a good fight if you don't play correctly.

Retail: Very easy, almost like having enabled god-mode because everything dies with 1 hit.
    PTR: Easy, slightly more HP but enemies have not enough punch.

I agree that Vanilla leveling would be considered Hard, not very hard but certainly hard. So then we have Easy retail and hard Vanilla. How about a normal difficulty for once?